You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 minutes ago, Stickman said:

What’s all this #YMCA a lot of them are putting on their posts about Liverpool ?

A Bloo explains.

EDIT: Don’t know what happened there. But essentially some female LFC fan put #YMCA at the end of a tweet rather than #YNWA, and apparently that means we’re all OOTers who know nothing about Liverpool.

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

A Bloo explains.

EDIT: Don’t know what happened there. But essentially some female LFC fan put #YMCA at the end of a tweet rather than #YNWA, and apparently that means we’re all OOTers who know nothing about Liverpool.

Fucking hell thats it?
I was trying to think what it could be I honestly thought it was going to be something a bit funny but that’s pretty shit and desperate.

Cheers btw  

29 minutes ago, Stickman said:

What’s all this #YMCA a lot of them are putting on their posts about Liverpool ?

24 minutes ago, Anubis said:

A Bloo explains.

Unlike at BMD, we'll actually get to see a construction worker. Village Satis Nisi People.

• Upvote 1

They really are fucking weird, They are absolutely made up with this YMCA thingy..,,,

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
A rs plank said YMCA at the end of an emotional tweet about der redz or some such nonsense. Because they didn't realise that it was YNWA.

I'm just waiting until the derby when YMCA breaks out. It will make my season.

#YMCA
would be hilarious at Goodison next season if they start up with You’ll never walk alone and it’s just drowned out by the YMCA. It would start catching on at every ground as well. Would absolutely destroy their little anthem they’ve tried to monetise for years,

8 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

They really are fucking weird, They are absolutely made up with this YMCA thingy..,,,

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

A rs plank said YMCA at the end of an emotional tweet about der redz or some such nonsense. Because they didn't realise that it was YNWA.

I'm just waiting until the derby when YMCA breaks out. It will make my season.

#YMCA
would be hilarious at Goodison next season if they start up with You’ll never walk alone and it’s just drowned out by the YMCA. It would start catching on at every ground as well. Would absolutely destroy their little anthem they’ve tried to monetise for years,

22 likes as well. We should sing it to them next time we are allowed at Goodison because they play like the fucking village people 

They reek of desperation.  They know they're not in the same solar system as we are football wise, and won't ever be.  So any little moral point they can pick up on they'll be all over it.  And all they do is make themselves look like the sad bitter fuckers they are.

i actually hope their white elephant unicorn stadium goes ahead.  If they think that ticket prices won't rise proportionately then they're even more deluded than I thought.  There's no way they would fill that stadium on a regular basis, and mid to long term that could end up being the concrete boots the fuckers need to drag them down into the championship.

Once the novelty of the stadium wears off (regular home defeats), they'll be lucky to half fill the gaff most weeks.

Big financial hit, Uzzy ain't gonna bale them out for ever.

• Upvote 1

You just know as soon as you mention us winning the league or being the best side on the planet they will drown you out with "YMCA" really loud then laugh while looking round at people to laugh along. Desperate little meffs. 

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You just know as soon as you mention us winning the league or being the best side on the planet they will drown you out with "YMCA" really loud then laugh while looking round at people to laugh along. Desperate little meffs. 

What really hurts them though is that they know it's pretty much the truth.  The gap between the clubs was put into glorious perspective by Curtis Jones and co.  It's not just that they want to be where we are, they know full well they're not even close.  Jealousy and bitterness have warped their mindset.

It's a shame that it's come to this, it really is.  But seeing as it is what it is, I hope we somehow seal the title at their shithole.  The ultimate "fuck you" to the irrelevant cunts.

On 02/06/2020 at 20:02, liverpoolsno9 said:

Anyone know about this ban on Irish catholics? Wasn’t aware of any abuse to Trebilcock either, was before my time like but I’ve never heard mention of it.

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
Ah but don’t you know D, if you bring up the R card with them, you get called a hypocrite and have articles thrown in your face about us and racism
Racism and Liverpool:

Formed in 1892 by people who hated Irish Catholics
Ban on all Irish Catholic players until the 1980s
Abused Mike Trebilcock as "Everton's n*gg*r" in the 1960s
Psychologically tortured Howard Gayle (Liverpool's first black player in the 1970s)
Tommy 'Anfield Iron' Smith' "I'd never allow me daughter to marry a C**n".
Kenny Dalglish as manager in the 1980s using a black counter on the white tactis board to denote John Barnes (the other players had red counters)
Murdered 39 Italians in 1985.
Suarez / Evra, Negrito / Uruguayan patois scandal 2011.
Tom Adeyemi in 2012 booed and called c**n by sections of the Kop.

The rest of football should take the knee and protest that lot.

Couple of fellas I go the game with are well in to their late 60's and they've always mentioned what the blues sang at the FA cup final in 66 and when they got back to Liverpool - we've got the best little Ni**** in the land

And that TLW's, is a fact. 

How the fuck did we get ourselves into this mess? World, European and English Champions. What a fucking mess...

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

The RS' hedge fund owners have absolutely no incentive to be splashing out on big fees and wages after the amount invested already.

Klippity Klopp has done all the heavy lifting for them, beyond their wildest dreams.

After another few years, Kloop will either jack it in, follow the money and go to Madrid, or return home the hero and join Bayern or take the national job.

I wouldn't like to be the one following him in the job at The Pit.
The thing is, they've got themselves into an enormous mess, paying out big and long term contracts for players there will no longer be a market to sell.

As you say, if they start having to sell, Klopp as anyone would, would protect his reputation and move on. Bayern are a much bigger clubs than Liverpool, imagine what he could do there? The domino's are starting to tumble.

6 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

How the fuck did we get ourselves into this mess? World, European and English Champions. What a fucking mess...

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

The RS' hedge fund owners have absolutely no incentive to be splashing out on big fees and wages after the amount invested already.

Klippity Klopp has done all the heavy lifting for them, beyond their wildest dreams.

After another few years, Kloop will either jack it in, follow the money and go to Madrid, or return home the hero and join Bayern or take the national job.

The thing is, they've got themselves into an enormous mess, paying out big and long term contracts for players there will no longer be a market to sell.

As you say, if they start having to sell, Klopp as anyone would, would protect his reputation and move on. Bayern are a much bigger clubs than Liverpool, imagine what he could do there? The domino's are starting to tumble.

That is the first post of his that I have read that has convinced me he is trolling. The last paragraph is obviously bait.

edit: Catcher not No9

14 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

That is the first post of his that I have read that has convinced me he is trolling. The last paragraph is obviously bait.

edit: Catcher not No9

In his drunken state, he's obviously looking at the squad list for his own team. The description is perfect for the overpaid dross they have.

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

I know we take the piss, quite rightly, but if you read some of the mewling quims on the Summer Transfer thread you'd think they'd all signed up to SteveO's, sorry, Catcher's cult of "Liverpool don't have a pot to piss in".