You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

8 hours ago, benwasmydog said:

I just tell them to fuck off if cornered. Always have. Why the fuck would anyone ever get into a discussion with them? They hate us. Pure and simple. Just walk away and giggle. Absolute dog shit CUNTS to a man. No exceptions.

There are exceptions though. A lot of over 40s hate us as you would hate a rival team but recognise this is because their own team is shite. Its the younger and more social media related generations that have gone full bitter. The bitterness of their parents and grandparents has filtered down to them and resulted in a borderline mental illness personality syndrome.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

There are exceptions though. A lot of over 40s hate us as you would hate a rival team but recognise this is because their own team is shite. Its the younger and more social media related generations that have gone full bitter. The bitterness of their parents and grandparents has filtered down to them and resulted in a borderline mental illness personality syndrome.

Never a truer word!

The symptoms for Borderline Personality Disorder (Emotionally Unstable PD) include:

Emotional instability.

Distorted thinking and perceptions.

Intense and unstable relationships with others.

Negative states such as rage, and enduring feelings of emptiness.

Remind you of anything?

• Upvote 2

They had a field day yesterday, the whinging cunts. 

It's hilarious how some Juventus fans, even those bereaved, have moved on from Heysel (or appear to have done so) much quicker than Evertonians have. They genuinely do think that they were the real victims of it all. But, still sing their Manc songs. 

They're so disingenuous about it all too. Let's be clear. They don't give a single fuck about any of the people who sadly lost their lives on that day. It's simply something they can hijack and use to try and score points. I saw somebody refer to them as "grief thieves" the other day and it's a spot on description. 

Plus, they constantly claim that Heysel never gets talked about. Of course it does. You cunts never shut the fuck up about it. And, they accuse Liverpool fans of never wanting to discuss it. That's simply a lie. I'll happily discuss it. Loads of Reds would. But not in the limited way that the bloooooos want to discuss it: inane "murderers" and "never your fault" shouts. I'd happily discuss the context of it all. Including the crumbling stadium, the poor segregation, the relevance of Rome 1984 to the whole situation, that it was a fight between two sets of "fans" that ended up with innocent people bring caught up in it all, that it was a disaster that was likely to happen elsewhere if not at Heysel given the hooligan problem that pervaded the entire sport at that time. And, obviously, the culpability of some of our "fans" for what happened, but noting that it can't be ignored that their conduct was no different than a multitude of English fans in the 70s and 80s, with it, sadly, just being the consequences of that conduct that separated Heysel from other acts of English hooliganism. 

But, they don't want that. Any attempt at discussion will inevitably be drowned out by that inane "never your fault" shout. The truth of the matter is that, if anything, it's Evertonians and other rival fans who don't want to discuss Heysel, unless it's on their basic, rather juvenile terms. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

They had a field day yesterday, the whinging cunts. 

It's hilarious how some Juventus fans, even those bereaved, have moved on from Heysel (or appear to have done so) much quicker than Evertonians have. They genuinely do think that they were the real victims of it all. But, still sing their Manc songs. 

They're so disingenuous about it all too. Let's be clear. They don't give a single fuck about any of the people who sadly lost their lives on that day. It's simply something they can hijack and use to try and score points. I saw somebody refer to them as "grief thieves" the other day and it's a spot on description. 

Plus, they constantly claim that Heysel never gets talked about. Of course it does. You cunts never shut the fuck up about it. And, they accuse Liverpool fans of never wanting to discuss it. That's simply a lie. I'll happily discuss it. Loads of Reds would. But not in the limited way that the bloooooos want to discuss it: inane "murderers" and "never your fault" shouts. I'd happily discuss the context of it all. Including the crumbling stadium, the poor segregation, the relevance of Rome 1984 to the whole situation, that it was a fight between two sets of "fans" that ended up with innocent people bring caught up in it all, that it was a disaster that was likely to happen elsewhere if not at Heysel given the hooligan problem that pervaded the entire sport at that time. And, obviously, the culpability of some of our "fans" for what happened, but noting that it can't be ignored that their conduct was no different than a multitude of English fans in the 70s and 80s, with it, sadly, just being the consequences of that conduct that separated Heysel from other acts of English hooliganism. 

But, they don't want that. Any attempt at discussion will inevitably be drowned out by that inane "never your fault" shout. The truth of the matter is that, if anything, it's Evertonians and other rival fans who don't want to discuss Heysel, unless it's on their basic, rather juvenile terms. 

Well written fella and very true.

I was there that day and know what I saw even if it doesn't suit the agendas of other fans. Doesn't exonerate our contribution but as far as I'm concerned those culpable where found, tried and served their sentence, something which others clubs fan tend to forget.

The people who died at Heysel were a mixture of nationalities.They included a Northern Irish fella some Belgians and a Frenchman alongside many unfortunate Italians,including an 11 year old boy. Its a shame that the tragedy was covered up so quickly as a full independent investigation was needed. Mind you that would have probably led to some cunts in suits rightly facing serious charges too.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Its a shame that the tragedy was covered up so quickly as a full independent investigation was needed. Mind you that would have probably led to some cunts in suits rightly facing serious charges too.

UEFA chose to host the biggest match in Europe in a stadium that was literally crumbling.  They were also first out of the blocks to lay all the blame, exclusively, with Liverpool fans.

Cunts.

40 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

UEFA chose to host the biggest match in Europe in a stadium that was literally crumbling.  They were also first out of the blocks to lay all the blame, exclusively, with Liverpool fans.

Cunts.

And refused to move it to a bigger and safer venue after Liverpool wrote to them saying the stadium was shite. The Bernabeu, Nou Camp, Munich, Paris and Wembley were all available yet they refused.

Yer the previous year they were happy to have it in Rome when Roma had qualified for the European Cup.

While the blame lies with us for much of the violence that led to the deaths, I think there was never enough done to highlight how much LFC and Merseyside Police had warned, and been ignored by, UEFA about playing a game of that magnitude in a stadium that, I think am right in saying, didn’t have a safety certificate.

Wasn’t investigated properly then, and won’t ever be now.

RIP the 39

So they've even managed to bring us into the conversation when they are discussing what is going on in America right now. Of course it's all our fault. 

anton66

anton66

Player Valuation: £40m
The riots, probably most specifically the looting parts, seem to be caused by ANTIFA type people from outside of the area, hence why it's such a racially diverse race riot.
He's trying to say that because in this case, outsiders come and make things worse, that throughout history its never the fault of the primary group. Ie with Liverpool and Heysel. What he also fails to realise is that it can ONLY be MurderPool FC's customers that are to blame since they're cordoned off in a part of the ground specifically for MurderPool FC's customers.

There is no connection. Hence why we sing "always the victim, never your fault".
Ffs they never mention Heysel but when they do, the snidey defective comments from these bitter hacks are a disgrace to the people who died. What an absolute shitbag

2 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

So they've even managed to bring us into the conversation when they are discussing what is going on in America right now. Of course it's all our fault. 

anton66

anton66

Player Valuation: £40m
The riots, probably most specifically the looting parts, seem to be caused by ANTIFA type people from outside of the area, hence why it's such a racially diverse race riot.
He's trying to say that because in this case, outsiders come and make things worse, that throughout history its never the fault of the primary group. Ie with Liverpool and Heysel. What he also fails to realise is that it can ONLY be MurderPool FC's customers that are to blame since they're cordoned off in a part of the ground specifically for MurderPool FC's customers.

There is no connection. Hence why we sing "always the victim, never your fault".
Ffs they never mention Heysel but when they do, the snidey defective comments from these bitter hacks are a disgrace to the people who died. What an absolute shitbag

Fucking murderpool? These cunts never stop to listen to themselves, do they? That's some fucking leap linking these riots in the US to Liverpool!

Someone seriously needs to take down that website for a laugh or atleast hack it and change the main page to Liverpool pictures to boil their piss. 

These gobshites would never dream of saying the shit the spew on there to a liverpool fan in real life. Bunch of no mark gobshites sitting at home in the mums box room.

The mods are an absolute disgrace on that site as well. Obviously it was made by a dickhead for dickheads. 

I'd really like to meet this Domnolan fella and have him repeat what he has typed there in real life. I'm sure he would probably turn me over but maybe just maybe I'd get the upper hand and he can bring his fucking dinner 

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

Someone seriously needs to take down that website for a laugh or atleast hack it and change the main page to Liverpool pictures to boil their piss. 

These gobshote would never dream of saying the shit the spew on their to a liverpool fan in rela life. Bunch of mark mark gobshites sitting at home in the mums box room.

Arl-arse on Mark that