You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

28 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Usmanov is big in steel isn't he and that's taken a kicking. However loads and loads of people and companies have traded well through this and made lots of money. I don't have a tracker ISA, but I have a self managed one. I do little to manage it, but I'm in positive territory since this crisis started. I'm sure usmanov is likely to do a better job than me. 

Capitalist pig.

• Upvote 1

So it seems they have forgot about their slapping money on the table talk when talking about Newcastle fans Hope's.

CrustySack

Player Valuation: £0.99p
I've just had a quick look at their Not606 fans forum. Apparently they are getting Mbappe, Couthino, Stones and Barkley, and Poch would be a good stepping stone manager until they get a big name manager. lol I know footy fans can at times have a wild imagination, but this lot are cuckoo.:Blink:

13 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

So it seems they have forgot about their slapping money on the table talk when talking about Newcastle fans Hope's.

CrustySack

I've just had a quick look at their Not606 fans forum. Apparently they are getting Mbappe, Couthino, Stones and Barkley, and Poch would be a good stepping stone manager until they get a big name manager. lol I know footy fans can at times have a wild imagination, but this lot are cuckoo.:Blink:

2 smileys. Sums them lot up. 

4 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Well unless Moshiri and Usmanov have shares in pharma companies, I'm pretty sure their wealth hasnt increased and has gone down. If my missus' stocks and shares ISA has tanked, Im sure their investments will have.

Yea, but you're talking about the real world, they live in some parallel universe, just off County road

2 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

CrustySack

A quick look at who Newcastle have had manage them and who've they've had since Kendall would suggest Newcastle are more than capable of attracting a big name manager. 

16 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

whats the fume like over at GOT now that rumours are circulating that city will play arsenal on 17th June and if they lose, we could win it against Everton on the 20th?

I think I’ve spotted the flaw in this plan.

12 hours ago, DalyanPete said:
Taken from shiteclub forum, hope that answers your question.
Always get your internal lighting plans done early.
Foundations? No lid, sort the bog lights out first.

• Bramley Moore

Posted by Toffee-Kevinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on May 22, 2020, 4:01 pm
Do you think the stadium will still be built? 
I’m worried the pandemic might have put an end to it. 
Let’s hope we get a planning decision soon and then maybe the club will offer a bit of clarity about the financing. 

by Coolbury boyinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on May 22, 2020, 11:59 pm, in reply to "Bramley Moore"
Mates company who he works for has this week been given the drawings for where they want internal lighting. It’s going ahead and due to covid any sort of large construction jobs are going to be approved no matter what. 
Also Moshiri and Usamanov wealth apparently has increased due to this

So nearly 4 years in and they have some drawings of the internal lighting ok then 

• Upvote 1