You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Any of them say anything about the Atletico game to me all I'm going to say is "How many fans did you take to Chelsea 3 days before?" then walk off. As if the Atletico game having fans was the clubs fault. Fucking scruffy little dickheads. 

Justice for the 41 banners will be littering the brick when it's open.

You would imagine the majority of the 41 would be Liverpool fans. Hence Everton fans calling for justice for reds is wonderful to see.

Merseyside, Merseyside, Merseyside...

Or am I missing something ? Like them being sanctimonious arseholes.

What justice are they after exactly ? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Trumo said:

It seems that with a very very large percentage of current Everton fans (of all ages), their hatred of Liverpool is far greater than their love of Everton.

Hating us gives some kind of meaning to their fairly pointless football life. 

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Justice for the 41 banners will be littering the brick when it's open.

Next to the huge County Road Cutters one. Too thick to see any irony whatsoever. 

Their only hope of ever being the best side in the city is that by frequently labelling us as murderers that the powers that be will throw the club in jail and lash away the key. Thick, jealous, bitter, twisted, boring, shit-bag bell-ends. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Any of them say anything about the Atletico game to me all I'm going to say is "How many fans did you take to Chelsea 3 days before?" then walk off. As if the Atletico game having fans was the clubs fault. Fucking scruffy little dickheads. 

They didn't seem to mind when they were all inviting them into the Brick for butties and a sing song.

56 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Next to the huge County Road Cutters one. Too thick to see any irony whatsoever. 

Their only hope of ever being the best side in the city is that by frequently labelling us as murderers that the powers that be will throw the club in jail and lash away the key. Thick, jealous, bitter, twisted, boring, shit-bag bell-ends. 

With them completely forgetting about their own fans fighting with Atalanta players and their own firm getting filled in by Millwall fans last year. 

Horrible bunch of shitbags. 

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

With them completely forgetting about their own fans fighting with Atalanta players and their own firm getting filled in by Millwall fans last year. 

Horrible bunch of shitbags. 

To be fair by and large the accounts of Millwall away was that Everton turned them over. They still went looking for it though, attacking pubs and all bouncing round a housing estate picking off kids. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

To be fair by and large the accounts of Millwall away was that Everton turned them over. They still went looking for it though, attacking pubs and all bouncing round a housing estate picking off kids. 

I just remember that Everton fan who was part of their firm got slashed then went the papers looking for sympathy because he'd been made to look like the joker. 

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

I just remember that Everton fan who was part of their firm got slashed then went the papers looking for sympathy because he'd been made to look like the joker. 

The lad was far from an innocent bystander but he didn't deserve what happened to him. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The lad was far from an innocent bystander but he didn't deserve what happened to him. 

Of course not no one deserved that. Point being thy conveniently forget these incidents when trying to claim the moral high ground.

22 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Of course not no one deserved that. Point being thy conveniently forget these incidents when trying to claim the moral high ground.

Oh absolutely agree mate. Mention it too them, see the reaction you get. Fucking walruses the lot of them. 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Bet you wouldn't say that if it was a R*angers fan eh?!  The cunt deliberately went looking out for aggro.  He's a cunt.  The person who did this to him is a cunt.  Cunt gets what cunts deserve.

10 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Bet you wouldn't say that if it was a R*angers fan eh?!  The cunt deliberately went looking out for aggro.  He's a cunt.  The person who did this to him is a cunt.  Cunt gets what cunts deserve.

Ok lad. 

4 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Well, would you?  (I'd say the same of any cunt going looking for trouble to be honest).

If a r*ngers fan got slashed like that in the same circumstances I'd still say he didn't deserve it. I'd also still say he was a cunt for being involved.