You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

19 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Dont win league titles with different clubs? Dont win trophies? Dont be one of the greatest British players to ever grace the game? Seems they are right on track not to come near anything Dalglish did.

Yeah but hes no big Dunc though. 

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Probably all join one forum

They should just set up a forum called Grand Old Redshite, invite fans of other teams to join to talk about Heysel and how much they all hate us.

I'm sure they would then be happy with the bin dipper and scouse bastard/no job comments because it is meant for us and not them.

It amazes me just how much emotional effort rival fans put into the hatred of us. Yes I hate our rivals but nowhere near to the degree of obsession they appear to have for us. 

Imagine being so consumed by hate for a fucking sports team and their fans that you even ruin christmas by wearing a blue santa suit ffs or having a lethal fear of the colour red. 

You just know that even when their not talking about us it consumes them when they are doing something else as I bet my house that something will happen and the first thing they will relate it to is us. 

3 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Their views could do with a wider audience.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

I suspect the dislike out there for us would simply attract a wider set of dickheads.

Well, I trawl most of the sports pages in the on line papers and it doesnt matter what paper it is, telegraph, Wail, Excess, Mirror, the Times etc, the vitriol from 'readers' directed at Liverpool and the fans is eye opening for anyone who thinks this shit is limited to GOT, Blue Moon and Red Cafe (if it's still going). Sure, the language isnt as blunt but the bile is still there.

There's cunts in some sports pages posting 'justice for the 41' and it doesnt help when the wail runs that alleged NHS report that the game v Atletico and makes out the club put the game before lives.

Ive written a complaint to the managing editor of the wail as per the complaints procedure over that article because nowhere does it make clear only UEFA or the UK Government could have called the game off. The whole article makes out the decision was solely down to Liverpool FC and has encouraged a load of dickheads to just post vile shit.

58 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

It amazes me just how much emotional effort rival fans put into the hatred of us. Yes I hate our rivals but nowhere near to the degree of obsession they appear to have for us. 

Imagine being so consumed by hate for a fucking sports team and their fans that you even ruin christmas by wearing a blue santa suit ffs or having a lethal fear of the colour red. 

You just know that even when their not talking about us it consumes them when they are doing something else as I bet my house that something will happen and the first thing they will relate it to is us. 

I think a lot of them are lads aged between 16 and 35. Your typical cyber warrior who's billy big bollocks behind a keyboard.

4 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Bumped into workbloo at the shops yesterday. He doesn't want the league restarted, not because of us, but because the idea of a derby with no fans is the antithesis of football to him. Like any of the cunts would've turned up. 

When they were falling over themselves to promote the French model of scrapping the league and telling us all this is what we should do and the way forward, to then screech the brakes on 24 hours later, back track and tell everyone to fuck the French model - will be one one the highlights of the whole lock-down.

I still have the Whatsapp's saved to remind me mates when all get back to meeting up. The gift that keeps on giving. 

12 minutes ago, Trumo said:

It seems that with a very very large percentage of current Everton fans (of all ages), their hatred of Liverpool is far greater than their love of Everton.

We've all seen it with "that song" and their stories of outrage plus RS, they can't even say the word Red or Liverpool, it is pathetic. 

We know they are born not manufactured, all go the game, all support their team 100%, so have to differentiate themselves by how much they hate us.

The Four Yorkshiremen have nothing on them;

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

They call us a cult yet they are the worse kind of doomsday cultists spewing their bile and hatred with no real love for the game and their own team.

It is no coincidence that the most infamous dooms day cult was called the peoples temple and those lot refer to themselves as the people club. 

Jim-Jones.jpg

granter79

Player Valuation: £25m

but but what about the rangers game and and the 6 nations and Cheltenham …..all im seen on twitter from red fans. Usual mentality rather than saying they did it AGAIN

• image.gif.4124e371c21c273a44d3a14e3431558d.gif
 Reactions:USABlue
matty1878

matty1878

Player Valuation: £70m

mate it wrecks my head them vermin, and other clubs I mean do they all fear us it will click eventually and we get it right?

Any of them say anything about the Atletico game to me all I'm going to say is "How many fans did you take to Chelsea 3 days before?" then walk off. As if the Atletico game having fans was the clubs fault. Fucking scruffy little dickheads. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, coachpotato said:

We all know that when the Champions League games are played at Anfield, they aren’t LFC’s games, they are UEFA’s. That’s why several thousand of us get moved to other parts of the ground, to accommodate the UEFA sponsors and “family”, and why our advertising gets covered up.

UEFA and the government decided it was ok to allow the game, (and other sporting fixtures, such as Cheltenham), to continue not LFC.

I would expect DaveK to know about the governments stance and influence on allowing the game to go ahead, however, even he can be forgiven for not knowing about UEFA’s influence, as   he plainly has never had any dealings with UEFA.

Ignorance is bliss it seems.

Don't ever let the truth get in the way of the chance to spin shit that fits their agenda