You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

8 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

We didn't push any walls at heysel. That isn't true of Hillsborough. 

They don’t understand that no Liverpool fans pushed any wall at Heysel. It’s now entered into Everton folklore that we did. A lot of them genuinely think we pushed a wall onto Juventus supporters.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Didnt you all know that heysel according to Everton went a little something like this. 

A load RS fans outside the ground all got together at the Juve end and pushed that wall on to the Juve supporters inside in order to cause maximum carnage. Our fans turned up to the ground with Murder on their minds rather than retaining and winning a 5th European cup.

Although people went to jail for the deaths of 39 people justice has never been done as it prevented Everton from conquering the world and winning a guaranteed European cup, which has resulted in 35 years of them suffering. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, kemskem said:

Man United fans sang ‘always the victim’ quickly followed by ‘The S*n was right you’re murderers’ in one of our games, underlining the meaning of it. Any blue who acts like there’s no connection is just a lying, Manc loving cunt.

People who say "Always the Victim" isn’t about Hillsborough are like people who think a golliwog is just a doll. Explain it to them once, to allow the benefit of the doubt to their plea of ignorance; if they carry on as before, it's because they choose to be a cunt.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

They don’t understand that no Liverpool fans pushed any wall at Heysel. It’s now entered into Everton folklore that we did. A lot of them genuinely think we pushed a wall onto Juventus supporters.

Do they really think that or do they just use that stance to us to pretend it's not about Hillsborough? Personally I think it's the latter. 

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

People who say "Always the Victim" isn’t about Hillsborough are like people who think a golliwog is just a doll. Explain it to them once, to allow the benefit of the doubt to their plea of ignorance; if they carry on as before, it's because they choose to be a cunt.

A golliwog isn't just a doll? Of course it's not, it's a logo on a jam jar too. Next you'll be saying that's not allowed!

55 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

A golliwog isn't just a doll? Of course it's not, it's a logo on a jam jar too. Next you'll be saying that's not allowed!

But we invented the following and one of our supporters threw a banana at Barnes from the Everton end to make them look bad 

Just a bunch of horrible cunts.

True story this, my nephew is a horrible cunt, during their keep shite in the city campaign he was up some scaffold in Goodison road with a banner before a home game, bizzie says to him, "come down and I will let you take the banner in the ground"

Soft cunt came down and was arrested with an overnight stay in the cells.

Oh boy, did I laugh.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I disagree To about the refs as they were absolutely terrified of the financial behemoth that was United at the time. Just as bad was Sky owning a chunk of the club at the same time they were starting to dictate terms to the PL and rearranging the football schedules and distributing tv cash. This doesn't mean they weren't the best team by a long way,they were but they got a big leg up and it took decades to dislodge them. Also,look at their record in Europe,it was very poor considering their home league dominance. This may be because they didnt get their own way? You could argue Arsenal's achievements are just as great given their much lesser budget and influence. Wenger was sensational in rivalling United. Similarities with us and City I reckon.

He still won two Europeans cups got to another final and something like 6 semi finals in total, he won the (I think) Cup winners cup against Barcelona, he won 13 PL titles 13,  as well as several league and FA cups. Ferguson was a cunt but he was a magnificent football manager and to suggest otherwise is absolute nonsense.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

He still won two Europeans cups got to another final and something like 6 semi finals in total, he won the (I think) Cup winners cup against Barcelona, he won 13 PL titles 13,  as well as several league and FA cups. Ferguson was a cunt but he was a magnificent football manager and to suggest otherwise is absolute nonsense.

Yep. 

17 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

He lost two Champions League finals - 2009 and 2011. Thankfully, he came up against that superb Barcelona team.

1 hour ago, Elite said:

There's no question Ferguson was a great manager but 2 European Cups in 20 years is poor.

I can't see how any manager who wins 2 European Cups can be dismissed as having a poor record.  He may have been expected to have more considering their dominance domestically, but there can't be that many managers around with 2 European Cup wins to their name.  It's still a massive achievement, but we know a man with 3 on his record.....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

I can't see how any manager who wins 2 European Cups can be dismissed as having a poor record.  He may have been expected to have more considering their dominance domestically, but there can't be that many managers around with 2 European Cup wins to their name.  It's still a massive achievement, but we know a man with 3 on his record.....

Oh for fucksake

Them scousers again

17 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Yet they were supposed to be the best team on the planet. Two European Cups with that financial muscle is a very poor return.