You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Is it not just a misspelled word, meaning the Sandon on Oakfield road?

Or am I completely missing something ? 

As an aside I have recently started going in the Edinburgh and the size of the place would make it tough for a stripper to strip let along allow people to have a go. Not doubting the story just impressed by the use of space and lighting necessary to achieve it.

On 21/05/2020 at 13:59, Tony Moanero said:

He was a great manager for Aberdeen and Manchester United. I don’t buy the help from the Premier League and referees conspiracy stuff, which is Evertonian-esque, in my opinion. That said, I barely give him a second thought, nowadays, unless I see him mentioned on here.

I disagree To about the refs as they were absolutely terrified of the financial behemoth that was United at the time. Just as bad was Sky owning a chunk of the club at the same time they were starting to dictate terms to the PL and rearranging the football schedules and distributing tv cash. This doesn't mean they weren't the best team by a long way,they were but they got a big leg up and it took decades to dislodge them. Also,look at their record in Europe,it was very poor considering their home league dominance. This may be because they didnt get their own way? You could argue Arsenal's achievements are just as great given their much lesser budget and influence. Wenger was sensational in rivalling United. Similarities with us and City I reckon.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

“......Just as bad was Sky owning a chunk of the club at the same time they were starting to dictate terms to the PL and rearranging the football schedules and distributing tv cash....”

Didn’t realise that was the case! Sort of makes more sense of a few things that happened over the years now.

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

First reply sums them up.

It makes me laugh this wall pushers stuff. They try to pretend it's about heysel, but it's clearly about Hillsborough. It was the running juve fans that made the wall fall at heysel, so their nickname doesn't work. They can't even insult us properly. 

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

It makes me laugh this wall pushers stuff. They try to pretend it's about heysel, but it's clearly about Hillsborough. It was the running juve fans that made the wall fall at heysel, so their nickname doesn't work. They can't even insult us properly. 

Its defo about Heysel. They believe a load of Liverpool fans actually pushed a wall over the Juventus fans. Have had this argument a few times with a few I work with. Had to point out that Liverpool never actually touched the wall. 

They do say "always the victim" but then pretend it's not about Hillsborough. Like when Suarez was "convicted" of racism and then all our fans defended him.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Its defo about Heysel. They believe a load of Liverpool fans actually pushed a wall over the Juventus fans. Have had this argument a few times with a few I work with. Had to point out that Liverpool never actually touched the wall. 

They do say "always the victim" but then pretend it's not about Hillsborough. Like when Suarez was "convicted" of racism and then all our fans defended him.

You see I'm not having it. The mancs were calling us wall pushers way before Everton were. It was always about Hillsborough but they just never wanted to use the words. They can tell themselves what they want to pretend it's not about Hillsborough, but heysel just doesn't make sense. 

2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

You see I'm not having it. The mancs were calling us wall pushers way before Everton were. It was always about Hillsborough but they just never wanted to use the words. They can tell themselves what they want to pretend it's not about Hillsborough, but heysel just doesn't make sense. 

The Mancs always say about us liking fencing and squash. With Evertonians its defo about Heysel because that's the root of everything that has ever gone wrong in their lives.

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

Nah, the wall pushing jibe is clearly about Hysel. No wall collapsed at Hillsbrough, in fact no structure collapsed there. We couldnt pull the fences down when trying to rescue people.

At Heysel a wall clearly did collapse. That was caused by Juve fans trying to get away from the hell that was unfolding around them. Both equally shocking and terribly sad days.

Man United fans sang ‘always the victim’ quickly followed by ‘The S*n was right you’re murderers’ in one of our games, underlining the meaning of it. Any blue who acts like there’s no connection is just a lying, Manc loving cunt.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

So what we getting blamed for today? 

Proof from a secret camera that proves we are just itching to mass gather when the trophy turns up. Although to be fair I guess for Everton that is a mass gathering 

Watched Toffee
@WatchedToffee

We won't gather when they give us the trophy. Promise.

EYoo7cuXQAEtNuh?format=jpg&name=medium

15 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Is it not just a misspelled word, meaning the Sandon on Oakfield road?

Or am I completely missing something ? 

As an aside I have recently started going in the Edinburgh and the size of the place would make it tough for a stripper to strip let along allow people to have a go. Not doubting the story just impressed by the use of space and lighting necessary to achieve it.

If only I had been invited!

On 21/05/2020 at 21:32, Doctor Troy said:

Throwback to when the "we go the game" brigade all turned up on a famous European night under the lights at the Old Lady and had fights with 3000 Atalanta fans who had bags of stuff from the LFC club shop. 

20200521_153956.jpg

A great day for me. 100/1

7 hours ago, kemskem said:

Man United fans sang ‘always the victim’ quickly followed by ‘The S*n was right you’re murderers’ in one of our games, underlining the meaning of it. Any blue who acts like there’s no connection is just a lying, Manc loving cunt.

This. The mancs sing murderers, always the victims and the s*n was right. The blues sing 2/3 and claim they're outraged that Dalglish wore a Suarez t-shirt. 

8 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Nah, the wall pushing jibe is clearly about Hysel. No wall collapsed at Hillsbrough, in fact no structure collapsed there. We couldnt pull the fences down when trying to rescue people.

At Heysel a wall clearly did collapse. That was caused by Juve fans trying to get away from the hell that was unfolding around them. Both equally shocking and terribly sad days.

We didn't push any walls at heysel. That isn't true of Hillsborough.