You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On 01/03/2020 at 22:16, Tj hooker said:

Just came across this gem on GOT No wonder the rs are gutted about us moving to the waterfront, I was up there yesterday and this aircraft carrier was in. There were other ships in too, two big Stenna Line ships berthed over the water, the Ferries were right up by it and police in speed boats were patrolling the river. There were decent crowds too, even the Pier Head had two helicopters on it and a military jet. If we were in Bramley Moore today, this would have been our walk to the game for many! It's eating them alive.

It must be exciting for everton fans to see something pleasant on matchday.

7 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Are any of them seriously celebrating this 25 year thing? If so that is the epitome of small time. Mind you they celebrate reserve league titles like European Cups.

So nothing to celebrate then.

I just want them gone now. Over the years their bile has gotten progressively worse and worse. 

As we have gotten better, being European and World champions, plus being on the verge of being English champions they have truly jumped the shark.

I used to go on GOT for a laugh and enjoy seeing their posts on here. Now it is pure hate and unhealthy, hopefully this pandemic that they are all loving will ironically bankrupt them and I won't have to listen to them anymore.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Vector Sigma said:

I remember the '95 final and being pleased for them as it stopped United. Not sure I'd feel the same now.

Yep. Actually went to my local to watch the game with Evertonians and was pleased for them. Both sets of fans were happy as it stopped the Mancs winning another trophy.

Fast forward a year to 1996 and they were all made up we got beat by Man Utd and were trying to wind us up.

4 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Moshiri has been involved with them for over 4 years and they’re as about as far down the road with their white elephant....sorry new stadium as we were under Hicks and Gillet. Surely a few of them must be getting a bit suspicious?

We had campaigned against and helped get rid of Hicks and Gillet within 3 1/2 years once we saw them for the blaggers they were.

I imagine the continuous increase in tv money is about to come to an abrupt end for the PL. Let’s see how dedicated Moshiri is once he realises he’s throwing good money after bad.

Lad it's all good as he bought der Liver building and turned Der Liverbirds blue. 

Redshite heads were falling off