You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

53 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Apparently we will lose £100m so everton have won that without winning.

Maths isn’t their strong point is it?

£43m as a percentage of their £188m turnover is 22.87%.

£100m as a percentage of our turnover of £533m is 18.76%.

3 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

£43 million? That's down the back of Uzzy's couch that lad.

Wonder if its occurred to most of them that Uncle Uzzy and Moshi might not want to keep pissing money down a black hole, especially when they might have taken a hit on their fortunes elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Maths isn’t their strong point is it?

£43m as a percentage of their £188m turnover is 22.87%.

£100m as a percentage of our turnover of £533m is 18.76%.

Yep, plus we have the capacity to make money back quicker with a larger stadium, European qualifications, sponsors etc whereas they have stagnated for at least 4 years and even had their revenue streams decrease.

Evertonians believed that when they won the league in 1985 by 13 points they would go on to dominate Europe for years.

Now they believe that even though Liverpool are 25 points clear with 9 games to go they aren't mathematically certain to win the league and can still blow it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Evertonians believed that when they won the league in 1985 by 13 points they would go on to dominate Europe for years.

Now they believe that even though Liverpool are 25 points clear with 9 games to go they aren't mathematically certain to win the league and can still blow it.

*looks bemused momentarily....

Murdering redshite bastards!

• Upvote 1

Catcherintherye knows what's going on of course He has no sons, but his nephew now works for the club in quite a senior role. Whether his nephew gets all his funds in his death I'm not sure, but I'd imagine a fair whack goes to him. I'd also say, the USM family are firmly behind Everton for a multitude of reasons.

On 16/05/2020 at 00:32, Doctor Troy said:

Evertonians on Twatter trying to go more than 2 minutes without mentioning Heysel.

Screenshot_20200515-201732_Twitter.jpg

Is that an alien ready to burst out of him?

Unlikely, but still far more likely than the first scenario.

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Apparently Moshiri and Usmanov's wealth has increased over the last year so they are defo getting the stadium built and all our heads are going to fall off again.

I gave up picking my head up a few years ago now, wasn't worth the effort.

They beat me

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

Catcherintherye knows what's going on of course He has no sons, but his nephew now works for the club in quite a senior role. Whether his nephew gets all his funds in his death I'm not sure, but I'd imagine a fair whack goes to him. I'd also say, the USM family are firmly behind Everton for a multitude of reasons.

The Catcher saying that WE are obsessing over Everton, after every single article or post he writes is about us......

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
I read a few weeks ago that their fans were moaning that our season ticket renewal was still open: dates now pushed back and refunds offered.

What’s their stance? Err...
Maybe they will get a life of their own, rather than living vicariously through obsessing over Everton? I doubt it though.
  • Upvote 1