You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Has a new stadium ever transformed a club into something more than they already are. Did arsenals new ground attract tonnes of new players, has any new stadium for any club in the past.  Players care about wages and winning things. Money from tickets pales to TV money and sponsorships these days. I'm made up FSG decided to stay at Anfield. There's no doubt Everton need a new stadium because Goodison is a fucking joke plus it's not famous outside of England and barely in it, so they aren't giving up anything. Good luck to them, I hope it gets built better than the land just wasting into nothing.

Well Arsenal went fron League Champions and one of the two dominant powers in the early 90s to not really backing the manager and just being happy finishing top 4 to then being a top 6 sides after having the stadium debt shackled to the club. 

Wonder what the Tottenham owners are currently thinking with that mass debt on the club. Could end up seeing players out the door soon as if they don't spend Kane walks if they do then the debt increases. 

Haven’t been on here for ages, so apologies if this has been mentioned. Have Bluenoses paused in their COVID-19 celebrations, to consider what it has done to trash the global economy, and therefore renders slim hopes of borrowing £500m, have now become zero hopes? In a hollowed-out global economy - Who the fuck will be able/willing to lend that much, to that fucking shower. I’m afraid for them that COVID-19 has caused them more problems than it has for us. Karma eh?

6 hours ago, johnsusername said:

In the last two hours the Liverpool Echo's Everton twitter has tweeted/retweeted negative stories of the season restart seven times. Mostly Gary Neville and Danny Rose. Seven! In two hours!! 

Blooshite take: The Red Echo have tweeted seven times about the Redshite, the fucking biased cunts.

The Kult demands that even if the RS play their remaining games, behind closed doors at Analfield, thousands will still turn up outside.

Where they see fanaticism, the rest of the world sees irresponsibility and stupidity.
I see murderers.

They've killed people in the past, they've just killed people again by proxy with their enthusiasm for "a magical European night at anfield," and they are actively campaigning for more lives to be sacrificed so they can hang ribbons on a cup.

Murdering scum.

An abortion of a football club that should have had it's womb coat hangered at its conception and a following of the worst examples that humanity has to offer, social cripples and beastial sexual offenders every one of them.

10 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:
The Kult demands that even if the RS play their remaining games, behind closed doors at Analfield, thousands will still turn up outside.

Where they see fanaticism, the rest of the world sees irresponsibility and stupidity.
I see murderers.

They've killed people in the past, they've just killed people again by proxy with their enthusiasm for "a magical European night at anfield," and they are actively campaigning for more lives to be sacrificed so they can hang ribbons on a cup.

Murdering scum.

An abortion of a football club that should have had it's womb coat hangered at its conception and a following of the worst examples that humanity has to offer, social cripples and beastial sexual offenders every one of them.

Get aids and rot you sociopathic blooshite cunt!

11 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I see murderers.

Murdering scum.

Would not say boo to any red in person. Foul anonymous shithousery at it’s worst.

34 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I see murderers.

Murdering scum.

I seriously hope this cunt gets COVID 19 and ends up as a statistic.

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

The worst thing is that you can say anything you want about Liverpool on that site even if it's the sickest or most false statement and you'll never get pulled up or banned. 

I stopped going on there when the novelty wore off as I couldn't stomach the stuff being said on there. You would swear it was a site by S*n reading gobshites.

4 hours ago, Le Duan said:

Haven’t been on here for ages, so apologies if this has been mentioned. Have Bluenoses paused in their COVID-19 celebrations, to consider what it has done to trash the global economy, and therefore renders slim hopes of borrowing £500m, have now become zero hopes? In a hollowed-out global economy - Who the fuck will be able/willing to lend that much, to that fucking shower. I’m afraid for them that COVID-19 has caused them more problems than it has for us. Karma eh?

I asked one about it a few weeks ago; he just made some confident noises about commitments that Usmanov had (apparently) given.  I didn't have the heart or the stomach to pursue the issue.

57 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

I seriously hope this cunt gets COVID 19 and ends up as a statistic.

Wind your neck in lad. Too much.

theres people all over the country and the world lost friends and loved ones, including folks on here, and not one of them is only a statistic.

dont be a prick.

33 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

For a site that’s so heavily moderated, I can’t believe the shit that gets passed on there. Swear and they give warnings out yet stuff like the above is fair game, surely the mods should pull these cunts on stuff like that. 

Yep, say the words fuck or shit you get a warning but say Liverpool fans deliberately pushed over a wall on top of people and murdered them, that is ok.

39 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

theres people all over the country and the world lost friends and loved ones, including folks on here, and not one of them is only a statistic.

dont be a prick.

I agree. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

5 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I see murderers.

Murdering scum.

Fair dripping with jealousy that.

We have magical European nights, they have tragical European shite. When they qualify, of course.

To borrow a phrase from The Newsroom, a fraction of a human being. What thoroughly sad, twisted, individuals they are. They infect each other with these ideas, which appear to becoming ever more extreme. 

6 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

dont be a prick.

You're right it was a cunt of a shout and a low blow. Apologises. 

Dont wish that on anyone. Lost my head for a second there and shouldn't lower myself to their level over on that forum. 

• Upvote 3

Now we know how they’re going to fund the stadium. Narcos: Goodison Park.

https://internationalhighlife.com/a-cannabis-company-is-in-talks-to-sponsor-english-premier-league-team-everton-fc/

English Premier League team Everton F.C. could become the first European football team to have a cannabis company as its main shirt sponsor.

According to various reports from sports media, Swissx, which was founded by billionaire Alki David and is one of the world’s leading producers of CBD products, is in talks with the club.

Swissx previously attempted to buy the naming rights to FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou stadium, which are currently up for sale to raise money for coronavirus relief, but wasn’t able to close the deal.

“I’m not walking away from Barca, I’m keeping the door wide open. But we are now engaged with Everton to take over their shirt. The front of their shirt.,” David told Insider.

“They contacted me and have already offered designs with the whole Swissx logo in blue, which I’m not crazy about, but it will look nice.”

“When I first came to England, everybody was supporting Man United and Liverpool, and everybody was red,” he added. “Being contrary, I liked blue and I liked the logo so randomly I selected Everton to support. So it’s sort of a mystical come around.”

Various reports in British media claimed that Swissx was co-owned by former world heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson but a representative for Tyson denied to Insider that the boxer has no connection to Swissx.

Everton is currently sponsored by Sportpesa, but will choose a new sponsor before next season after the deal with the betting firm was cut short.

Should Everton partner with Swissx, it would make it the first club in Premier League history to have a cannabis-based product as its shirt sponsor.

Earlier in the week, David told BBC Sporthe wanted to buy the naming rights to Barcelona’s Camp Nou, because it is a “great stadium” and the deal “seemed like an amazing idea.”

Strangely enough, Barcelona denies having had any contact with Swissx but David says the Spanish club is afraid of admitting ties to a cannabis company.

“They are just being dicks,” he said. “My door is open.”

“The bottom line is they are being really precious about this being a cannabis brand. But they’ve got to realize that UFC embraces cannabis, and other major sporting leagues accept cannabis.”

“My brand is not a fucking marijuana brand, its a wellness CBD brand based on health, not based on recreation.”

If the deal actually exists and goes through, it would be a great step forward for cannabis brands in Europe.

In the US, several major league soccer teams have cannabis brands as sponsors. NuWu Cannabis sponsors the Las Vegas Lights, while licensed cannabis producer Pleasantrees co-sponsors the Detroit City Football Club (DCFC) team Le Rouge.

In my opinion it's no different than having an alcohol sponsor. Plus it's another incredible first. Everton are really shit. That said I'm surprised the Saudis never went for them, really cheap, new ground planning permission and like City they have the brand of being associated with a much more successful and famous club in the same city. 

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

In my opinion it's no different than having an alcohol sponsor. Plus it's another incredible first. Everton are really shit. That said I'm surprised the Saudis never went for them, really cheap, new ground planning permission and like City they have the brand of being associated with a much more successful and famous club in the same city. 

I doubt anyone would want to buy them and then have to spend hundreds of millions on a new stadium. If the stadium was already in place, maybe, but with unicorns being decimated worldwide by Covid-19, that's not going to happen anytime soon. 

Just now, Mudface said:

I doubt anyone would want to buy them and then have to spend hundreds of millions on a new stadium. If the stadium was already in place, maybe, but with unicorns being decimated worldwide by Covid-19, that's not going to happen anytime soon. 

This Saudi group buying Newcastle have so much money building a stadium would be like us spending a tenner. They're not in this for finance it's for PR and the fact they can.