You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Yeh, but how many were pace goals?

I’m not as good at physics as I wish I was, but there’s something about Speed of things being relative to the person observing them, or something, so having had jagielka and Keane in the back four for a decent amount of time, there’s an argument that most of them are pace goals.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Stickman said:

Another first 

RECORD BREAKERS.... No one in Premier league history has conceded more goals than Everton. 1,357 goals conceded making Everton the worst team ever.

All scored by Origi

Wait for the esk to put the swiss ramble back in its box. He'll give a presentation that'll make the magic bullet theory in jfk seem like peer reviewed, nailed on fact!

Pah, everyone knows it's really liverpool who are in trouble, what with them winning loads and raking it in hand over fist.

5 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Screenshot_20200501-011656_Twitter.jpg

Jesus. Their wage: turnover ratio is ridiculous; TV money is barely keeping them alive. I'm guessing there'll be lots of 'Uncle Uzzy, lid' followed by a wink and tap of the nose, 'cos I'm sure he'd like to piss his money down the drain on the new Leeds.

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Jesus. Their wage: turnover ratio is ridiculous; TV money is barely keeping them alive. I'm guessing there'll be lots of 'Uncle Uzzy, lid' followed by a wink and tap of the nose, 'cos I'm sure he'd like to piss his money down the drain on the new Leeds.

That's it, I genuinely can't understand why he's going to lurk in the background and just keep giving them money with blag sponsorship deals just because he is mates with Moshiri. They aren't successful in any way and I wonder why he wants to be associated with a club that no one cares about. Even when he was at Arsenal he remained anonymous.

To give Everton their very humble dues, they do seem to have a bit of cash available, they got Ancelotti when no one (especially Angie) thought they would and seem to frequently be linked with players that would attract big wages. 

I think they have some money available but probably not a sustainable cash flow for very long and no idea how FFP comes into it.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Remmie said:

To give Everton their very humble dues, they do seem to have a bit of cash available, they got Ancelotti when no one (especially Angie) thought they would and seem to frequently be linked with players that would attract big wages. 

I think they have some money available but probably not a sustainable cash flow for very long and no idea how FFP comes into it.

We thought the same about Hicks and Gillette.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

We thought the same about Hicks and Gillette.

For me the similarities between H&G and the Everton board are strikingly similar. Promises of a new ground, influx of players etc. 

Here's hoping there's no FSG waiting in the wings for when it all goes pearshaped.

54 minutes ago, Pete said:

For me the similarities between H&G and the Everton board are strikingly similar. Promises of a new ground, influx of players etc. 

Here's hoping there's no FSG waiting in the wings for when it all goes pearshaped.

But even if they do get owners who run the club within it's means they wont have much to work with.

58 minutes ago, Pete said:

Seems unlikely they are similar to H&G, Everton are a proud club full of firsts and their shite way of running a club is unique and pioneering

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Seems unlikely they are similar to H&G, Everton are a proud club full of firsts and their shite way of running a club is unique and pioneering

Oh yeah. My error. I forgot. Apologies 

• Upvote 1