You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

39 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That sums up the mentality of them perfectly mate. 

Had one on Facebook last week with a picture of Trevor Steven with the Canon league trophy in 1985 saying "This is what a league trophy looks like Redshites". Even though Liverpool won the league in 1986, 1988 and 1990.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

That CatherintheRye twat is definitely that SteveO loon's new account over there.  No-one elese has that much knowledge of our financial dealings!

Definitely not - he's a nasty twat (not quite as bad as Davoth or St Domingo, though), and SteveO was always "very concerned" for us!

Catcherintherye’ twitter account is well worth a visit to waste a hour or 2 in these trying times. We should all get on it and troll the cunt. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Holdentheblue

The font of all knowledge and he very rarely mentions the Blueshite. He’s a fucking loon. Anyway, we should be worried about Newcastle.......

blgicggI_reasonably_small.jpg

Given the last 3 seasons we've finished within the top 8 I doubt thats a worry. I would be far more worried if I were Liverpool, if this Newcastle thing turns out to be true (I suspect it won't) they will be targeting Liverpool's best players.
Quote Tweet

QTNyJ0Ic_normal.jpg

Anthony

@Anthonyje29
· Apr 21
Big blow to Everton this. That task of trying to break into the top 8 looks to be getting harder and harder. Think all the blues realise now it’s gonna take more than moshiri and usmanov to wake up that sleeping giant. Can seriously see them taking Richarlison of them https://twitter.com/skysportsnews/status/1252535814183104512

7 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Catcherintherye’ twitter account is well worth a visit to waste a hour or 2 in these trying times. We should all get on it and troll the cunt. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Holdentheblue

The font of all knowledge and he very rarely mentions the Blueshite. He’s a fucking loon. Anyway, we should be worried about Newcastle.......

blgicggI_reasonably_small.jpg

Given the last 3 seasons we've finished within the top 8 I doubt thats a worry. I would be far more worried if I were Liverpool, if this Newcastle thing turns out to be true (I suspect it won't) they will be targeting Liverpool's best players.
Quote Tweet

QTNyJ0Ic_normal.jpg

Anthony

@Anthonyje29
· Apr 21
Big blow to Everton this. That task of trying to break into the top 8 looks to be getting harder and harder. Think all the blues realise now it’s gonna take more than moshiri and usmanov to wake up that sleeping giant. Can seriously see them taking Richarlison of them https://twitter.com/skysportsnews/status/1252535814183104512

Y'see Everton are in a stronger position than us because they've finished in the top 8 for the last three seasons, whereas we've only managed it for *checks notes* 58 consecutive seasons. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Y'see Everton are in a stronger position than us because they've finished in the top 8 for the last three seasons, whereas we've only managed it for *checks notes* 58 consecutive seasons. 

Pace consecutive seasons don't count.

• Upvote 1

An article in the Red Echo about Clive Thomas and the Everton Semi Final no goal. Is there a set of fans that have a list of refereeing decisions given against them, going back decades that still bang on about it as much as these cunts. I mean, we’ve had some terrible decisions against us but I wouldn’t be able to recall their names years later. They love to wallow in their misfortune. 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/clive-thomas-spotlight-craving-cost-18133243

Everton have suffered at the hands of referees in derby matches many times since – Alan Hansen handling Adrian Heath’s goalbound shot off the line at Wembley, Mick Lyons’ equaliser ruled out in the Alan Waddle derby, a foul on Graeme Sharp in the 1986 FA Cup final, Graham Poll blowing for time at Goodison after Sander Westerveld tried to take a quick free-kick only to crash the ball against Don Hutchison’s back and see the ball bounce past him, Jack Rodwell’s red card for an alleged foul on Luis Suarez, later rescinded, Jamie Carragher wrestling Joleon Lescott to the ground as he attempted to tap in a last minute equaliser .... but none has rankled or endured quite like that Clive Thomas decision.

It was an FA Cup semi-final, in the days when the FA Cup was the biggest, most prestigious trophy in domestic football, it was a derby match, it was five minutes from time ... and it was clearly such a wrong-headed decision.

Clive Thomas took charge of the replay four days later and awarded a contentious penalty to Liverpool to open the scoring.

But no-one talks about that one.

23 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

An article in the Red Echo about Clive Thomas and the Everton Semi Final no goal. Is there a set of fans that have a list of refereeing decisions given against them, going back decades that still bang on about it as much as these cunts. I mean, we’ve had some terrible decisions against us but I wouldn’t be able to recall their names years later. They love to wallow in their misfortune. 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/clive-thomas-spotlight-craving-cost-18133243

Everton have suffered at the hands of referees in derby matches many times since – Alan Hansen handling Adrian Heath’s goalbound shot off the line at Wembley, Mick Lyons’ equaliser ruled out in the Alan Waddle derby, a foul on Graeme Sharp in the 1986 FA Cup final, Graham Poll blowing for time at Goodison after Sander Westerveld tried to take a quick free-kick only to crash the ball against Don Hutchison’s back and see the ball bounce past him, Jack Rodwell’s red card for an alleged foul on Luis Suarez, later rescinded, Jamie Carragher wrestling Joleon Lescott to the ground as he attempted to tap in a last minute equaliser .... but none has rankled or endured quite like that Clive Thomas decision.

It was an FA Cup semi-final, in the days when the FA Cup was the biggest, most prestigious trophy in domestic football, it was a derby match, it was five minutes from time ... and it was clearly such a wrong-headed decision.

Clive Thomas took charge of the replay four days later and awarded a contentious penalty to Liverpool to open the scoring.

But no-one talks about that one.

We deffo dodged a bullet with that westerveld goal kick 'goal.' Couldnt believe it when the ref ruled it out to be honest.