You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 minute ago, Code said:

My second trip to new Wembley that, remember watching the Grand National in The Torch after the game.

But never forget, they got to the new Wembley before us. Another in a long list of who gives a fuck firsts

8 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Seeing all the posts today of old Hillsborough pictures of both sets of fans and the derby after the disaster. It makes you sad the way things are now between both sets of fans. 

It certainly does mate and I find it so easy to hate everything about them.

Happy to say I no longer see or talk to my in law's. They take bitter to another level. Brother in law's son got twatted big time after a Derby. He comes with what a shower of shit houses, blah blah. Can't remember which one but it was one of those low key ones and I told him how surprised I was as it wasn't that kind of game.

Turns out his lad started it and picked the wrong guy.

Think it was called moral one-upmanship for me.

4 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

But never forget, they got to the new Wembley before us. Another in a long list of who gives a fuck firsts

It certainly does mate and I find it so easy to hate everything about them.

Happy to say I no longer see or talk to my in law's. They take bitter to another level. Brother in law's son got twatted big time after a Derby. He comes with what a shower of shit houses, blah blah. Can't remember which one but it was one of those low key ones and I told him how surprised I was as it wasn't that kind of game.

Turns out his lad started it and picked the wrong guy.

Think it was called moral one-upmanship for me.

On the day of Hillsborough I was 14 at home watching it with my brothers and one of my youngest brothers mates. We were all upset and this lad was an Evertonian and crying his eyes out.

Fast forward 15 years and I was in a pub in Crosby after we had lost to the Mancs. Me and my mate heard a load of everton chants even though they weren't even playing. This lad was with them.then gets up on a table and starts shouting all stuff about Liverpool like "you killed everyone at Heysel and God got you back at Hillsborough". I went over to him and had a go at him and reminded him where he was on the day. 

It registered for about 2 seconds but like Darth Vader he had been fully turned to the dark side. The bouncers then came over, shoved me out the way,  grabbed all of them and threw them out.

A couple of days later I heard that he'd been battered that night and someone had stamped on his head 5 times in McDonalds completely destroying his eye socket. 

He had it coming as he had done something similar to a lad minding his own business in a pub in south road. Horrible cunt.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

On the day of Hillsborough I was 14 at home watching it with my brothers and one of my youngest brothers mates. We were all upset and this lad was an Evertonian and crying his eyes out.

Fast forward 15 years and I was in a pub in Crosby after we had lost to the Mancs. Me and my mate heard a load of everton chants even though they weren't even playing. This lad was with them.then gets up on a table and starts shouting all stuff about Liverpool like "you killed everyone at Heysel and God got you back at Hillsborough". I went over to him and had a go at him and reminded him where he was on the day. 

It registered for about 2 seconds but like Darth Vader he had been fully turned to the dark side. The bouncers then came over, shoved me out the way,  grabbed all of them and threw them out.

A couple of days later I heard that he'd been battered that night and someone had stamped on his head 5 times in McDonalds completely destroying his eye socket. 

He had it coming as he had done something similar to a lad minding his own business in a pub in south road. Horrible cunt.

That story doesnt surprise me.

Travelled to Wembley for the Merseyside finals by coach and car alongside blues.

I know its easy to say as we never lost but, there was a friendliness, still take the piss out of each other, nothing more.

We can never hide from our involvement at Heysel, but it was a British disease at the time of which they where a welcome participant.

We where just the straw that broke the camels back.

Glad I live in Turkey now and no longer work or see  the shithouses.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

That story doesnt surprise me.

Travelled to Wembley for the Merseyside finals by coach and car alongside blues.

I know its easy to say as we never lost but, there was a friendliness, still take the piss out of each other, nothing more.

We can never hide from our involvement at Heysel, but it was a British disease at the time of which they where a welcome participant.

We where just the straw that broke the camels back.

Glad I live in Turkey now and no longer work or see  the shithouses.

Yeah, I always wonder how we would have reacted if we had lost either of those finals but I think most of us would have been ok about it as long as no one rubbed our noses in it.

Yes, Villa and Man Utd fans always seem to forget they were banned or had to play games behind closed doors before Heysel. The england national team fans smashed up every place they went. I know a guy from Basel who said the English fans wrecked the city centre for a Euro Qualifier and carried on inside the ground. Yet it was all our fault English teams got banned.

You are lucky living there and not having to deal with them!

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Code said:

My second trip to new Wembley that, remember watching the Grand National in The Torch after the game.

My second trip also, after the Cardiff carabao final earlier that year.

i watched the national in the pub opposite Watford junction station where are car was parked and immediately afterwards two evertonians threw their pints at me and my mate - we were sat miles from them, and they were in plastic glasses, the fucking knobs.

the train from Wembley back to Watford was rammed, as you’d expect, cue two obnoxious evertonians in their mid 50s making “crush” jokes. At an FA Cup semifinal. 

fucking cunts.

the “banter” on the train in and the bravado coming from them around Wembley before kick off was like they were dead certs up against a league 1 underdog.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

My second trip also, after the Cardiff carabao final earlier that year.

i watched the national in the pub opposite Watford junction station where are car was parked and immediately afterwards two evertonians threw their pints at me and my mate - we were sat miles from them, and they were in plastic glasses, the fucking knobs.

the train from Wembley back to Watford was rammed, as you’d expect, cue two obnoxious evertonians in their mid 50s making “crush” jokes. At an FA Cup semifinal. 

fucking cunts.

the “banter” on the train in and the bravado coming from them around Wembley before kick off was like they were dead certs up against a league 1 underdog.

Not like Evertonians to shout their mouths off prematurely and end up looking stupid.

Oh and those fellas making crush jokes were bellends. Probably still are.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yeah, I always wonder how we would have reacted if we had lost either of those finals but I think most of us would have been ok about it as long as no one rubbed our noses in it.

Yes, Villa and Man Utd fans always seem to forget they were banned or had to play games behind closed doors before Heysel. The england national team fans smashed up every place they went. I know a guy from Basel who said the English fans wrecked the city centre for a Euro Qualifier and carried on inside the ground. Yet it was all our fault English teams got banned.

You are lucky living there and not having to deal with them!

Your man nicholls spends half a book talking about smashing up european cities with everton and england. Then has the cheek to slag us off for the ban. 

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Your man nicholls spends half a book talking about smashing up european cities with everton and england. Then has the cheek to slag us off for the ban. 

Dont forget about him saying he sold tickets to the Juventus fans for the neutral area. Then puts on his Facebook page about justice for the 39.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolutely. 

1 fella on there earlier said that if they void it then Everton will get European football with City (supposedly) banned from Europe. I'm not sure if that would even be the case. If they had mad their main reason for the season being voided about them getting into Europe then fine. Its the first time I've heard any of them mention it though. They are desperate to laugh at us losing the title over this. We are evil for wanting the season finished (when its safe) yet they are using this as a stick to beat us. Completely lacking in any self-awareness. 

I've mentioned before that if the season gets abandoned, it will only be because the pandemic deepens and endures and thousands more people die.

Somehow, we are monsters because we don't want that to happen. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Proper cunt. 

Really surprised no one has ever stabbed him.

Some fella in his 50s in my work said that Nicholls threw his mate through a shop window by Lime Street after an Everton away game at QPR. God knows what they were arguing about. Fella cut his arms and face to bits.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

A few on GOT are shitting themselves about Newcastle being taken over by Saudis. Also say that clubs should be allowed to flout FFP (so Usmanov can give them dodgy money).

However, this post is hilarious. Comparing a drawing of their defo getting built stadium with St James Park.

Screenshot_20200415-203217_Gallery.jpg

In his Proslogion of 1078, St Anselm of Canterbury posited that something that exists in reality is, by virtue of that fact, greater than something which only exists in mind.

This was a key premise of his first ontological argument of the shitness of Everton.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

In his Proslogion of 1078, St Anselm of Canterbury posited that something that exists in reality is, by virtue of that fact, greater than something which only exists in mind.

This was a key premise of his first ontological argument of the shitness of Everton.

c2eb02e7cdfc7d93fb5258274723d213.jpg

I've never ever liked or listened to any of them anyway. Ever. They don't matter to me. I'm 52 years old and if they were a film character they would be the inadequate older brother from the Godfather movies. Think his name was Fredo? Useless, backward and bitter and a grass. They were vile twats in the 70's and 80's and I have never ever associated with them. That's hard to do do being born and raised in Tuebrook but I was practising social distancing with them from day 1.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, benwasmydog said:

I've never ever liked or listened to any of them anyway. Ever. They don't matter to me. I'm 52 years old and if they were a film character they would be the inadequate older brother from the Godfather movies. Think his name was Fredo? Useless, backward and bitter and a grass. They were vile twats in the 70's and 80's and I have never ever associated with them. That's hard to do do being born and raised in Tuebrook but I was practising social distancing with them from day 1.

I found it quite easy to ignore them in the Brook, for 25 years. But then to be fair very little was said within earshot of me. I can remember a mate saying a few got filled in in the Birk House after the 96 final loss, older fellas too. Mouthing of pissed is never a good thing to do, the Brook being no exception.

1 hour ago, benwasmydog said:

I found it quite easy to ignore them in the Brook, for 25 years. But then to be fair very little was said within earshot of me. I can remember a mate saying a few got filled in in the Birk House after the 96 final loss, older fellas too. Mouthing of pissed is never a good thing to do, the Brook being no exception.

7 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Christ, you don't half know some violent people!

How can someone stamp on the head of someone else while they are unconscious? You could easily kill them. Turns my stomach that shit.

On 15/04/2020 at 06:59, Ne Moe Imya said:

That thread is amazing.

There is a lad on the first page arguing that Pienaar was world class. Pienaar!

I'm not sure he was any better than, say, Markovic. Maybe Rieira, being generous to him.

Riera was good here. He gets nowhere near the acclaim he deserves. A proper old school left winger. Great jaw on him too, the chiselled cunt.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, belarus said:

Riera was good here. He gets nowhere near the acclaim he deserves. A proper old school left winger. Great jaw on him too, the chiselled cunt.

I thought he was going to be boss the first few games he played. He never got close. I do think him and Robbie Keane could have been used better and maybe deserved one more season but only just about. 

On 15/04/2020 at 10:07, Doctor Troy said:

Seeing all the posts today of old Hillsborough pictures of both sets of fans and the derby after the disaster. It makes you sad the way things are now between both sets of fans. 

Absolutely mate. Their lot deny it was ever like that, but I know what I remember and I know what I was taught as a kid about the city and the fans.

Anyone who says different can fuck off and take their unnecessary negative event amendments with them.