You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

7 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

In the garden yesterday and good blue neighbours lads were out playing footy ( from a safe distance) I asked them about the footy, they couldn’t raise anything other than the league should end for safety, what about the money lost I said?

They took their ball home. They are 16 and 18 and odd, not very social.

We call them Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Don’t Make Eye Contact.

xwbhP-VQ7QkoGk2mx9zP0Kyg0tGqZhTssXWG6uU24Nc.png

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:
catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Excellent post.
Hopefully their hand will be forced one way or another.
I don't think people realise how strong Leeds look circa 2002. Massive spenders, CL semi finalists, title challenges. Within 12 months they were in the start of a death spiral.

The Leeds scenario for them is at the extreme end. I don't think they get there. They could easily end up where they were at with H & G though. American owners, potentially in negative equity with their broad holdings, sourcing the main part of liquidity outside the US to keep their portfolio alive. Unlike H & G more legal protection, more savvy and ultimately far less people wanting to invest in football meaning that that same sort of austerity doesn't go on for 1 or 2 years but 5+ years.

Ultimately it was the last financial crash that facilitated Liverpool going from Big spenders, with a massive ground on Stanley Park, to Roy Hodgson and administration (while sitting in the bottom 3). Had FSG not emerged then, they'd have got relegated over the next 18 months.

This is a similar risk for Arsenal and United in different ways too. Liverpool though have a huge wage cost to pay, players on massive contracts on the assumption their nerds will make them money on those players. If values collapse, and nobody can pay their wages, never mind the stupid fees they want, there is a huge pinch point.

I have warned about this for some time as well. In truth the way they were going, the pinch point didn't need to be anywhere near as severe as this to cause problems. They were gambling massively with the wage bill they had, and the incentivised sponsorships. Thats about to go pop.

There wage bill is a higher percentage with less turnover and profit. Not like a bluenose to talk shite. They have loads of shite they cannot shift too. No mention from this regularly wrong lying chicken raping twat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolute fucking dickhead of a fan base. Genuine retards. Constantly spouting about us being wall pushers and mruderers but in the next breath claim to act with dignity unlike "der Redshite". Fucking horrible pieces of pointless boring shit. 

"The only logical outcome is to void the league, imagine the legal cases if they don't" 

Err wake up and stop beating your wife up you back slashing spotty fucking cunt 

They don't seem to mind that their majority shareholder is a tax dodger who has lived in Monaco for years.  Or that cunt Phillip Green was secretly on their board and lent them money in 2014 from one of his dodgy tax avoidance accounts  in the British Virgin Islands. They seem to like taking dodgy money.

They were the moral guardians of the game for years saying that they were the last of the Corinthians and all other clubs had ruined the game with money. Yet as soon as Moshiri turns up they act like Harry Enfields Loadsamoney character.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

There wage bill is a higher percentage with less turnover and profit. Not like a bluenose to talk shite. They have loads of shite they cannot shift too. No mention from this regularly wrong lying chicken raping twat.

pray for us

everton.png

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Chelsea have just come off a transfer ban and Everton's finances are worse than theirs!

Shouldn't Chelsea's ban help their finances at least, what with the no outgoing spends?

• Upvote 1

On 08/04/2020 at 20:35, sir roger said:

pray for us

everton.png

Yeah, but £107m losses one season can easily be turned around, y'know, with Champions League revenue, matchday income from the magnificent new stadium, high-value sales of one or two of their world class squad, lucrative sponsorship deals tapping the potential of their global fanbase, etc.

On 08/04/2020 at 18:11, Bjornebye said:
catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Excellent post.
Hopefully their hand will be forced one way or another.
I don't think people realise how strong Leeds look circa 2002. Massive spenders, CL semi finalists, title challenges. Within 12 months they were in the start of a death spiral.

The Leeds scenario for them is at the extreme end. I don't think they get there. They could easily end up where they were at with H & G though. American owners, potentially in negative equity with their broad holdings, sourcing the main part of liquidity outside the US to keep their portfolio alive. Unlike H & G more legal protection, more savvy and ultimately far less people wanting to invest in football meaning that that same sort of austerity doesn't go on for 1 or 2 years but 5+ years.

Ultimately it was the last financial crash that facilitated Liverpool going from Big spenders, with a massive ground on Stanley Park, to Roy Hodgson and administration (while sitting in the bottom 3). Had FSG not emerged then, they'd have got relegated over the next 18 months.

This is a similar risk for Arsenal and United in different ways too. Liverpool though have a huge wage cost to pay, players on massive contracts on the assumption their nerds will make them money on those players. If values collapse, and nobody can pay their wages, never mind the stupid fees they want, there is a huge pinch point.

I have warned about this for some time as well. In truth the way they were going, the pinch point didn't need to be anywhere near as severe as this to cause problems. They were gambling massively with the wage bill they had, and the incentivised sponsorships. Thats about to go pop.

what the fuckity fuck isthat prick on? Thank fuck he warned us some time ago.

26 minutes ago, Trumo said:

They have such a fucking loser's mentality that they'd finish runners-up in a contest where they were the only entrant.

There are two guys talking. The first one says:
“You know, the day I met you, I thought you were a cunt. And every time we’ve met since I thought you were a cunt. And it can’t just be me, because everyone who’s ever met you thinks you are a cunt, and probably everyone who will ever meet you will think you’re a cunt. In fact, you’ve got to be the second-biggest cunt in the world.”
The second guy thinks about this for a while.
“So... the day you met me you thought I was a cunt?”
“Yep.”
“And every day since you’ve thought I was a . . .”
“Right.”
“And everyone I’ve ever met thinks I’m a . . .”
“You got it.”
“And everyone I will ever meet will think I’m a . . .”
“Uh-huh.”
“So how comes”, he says, triumphantly, “I’m only the second biggest cunt in the world?”
“The first guy looks at him with total contempt. "Because you’re a cunt”, he says.

• Upvote 1