You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On 20/03/2020 at 14:52, Bobby Hundreds said:

I still think we should delete this thread and consign them to the same status of every other shite side that makes up the numbers. Let them wallow in their own bile. 

Completely agree with this. It would get to them even more than anything we can say or write about them

12 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

On the way out there were 3 ambulances with Coronavirus victims in them but a load of Kopites were rocking them making sure no one could get out whilst singing Munich songs and pissing all over medical staff who came out to stop them.

When I threatened to batter them all at once they all spoke Norwegian so I told them to get on a bus to the Wirral. 

Sounds legit.

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

It looks like something from a horror film, where someone develops an innocuous picture, only to find the ghostly visage of Peter Reid lurking in the background.

But he was never really there...

Like England v Argentina in 1986. The footage appears to show Peter Reid in a position to put a tackle in and stop Maradona, but he was never really there.

• Upvote 2

On 21/03/2020 at 18:27, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

“ Was in work yesterday writing a letter to UEFA over them not cancelling the season and that song came on, I immediately rammed my pen into my ears till I could not hear a thing. Went to the hospital and they said I would be deaf for life and also why I didn’t just switch off the radio. I said I was better off deaf in case that ever came on again. As I walked out of the hospital saw a Redshite and lip read him singing it, I stabbed him in the throat with my pen and just went for a pint in the Brick. Better deaf than Red. “

Nah, that's not realistic. If he stabs himself what colour of liquid will be trickling out of his ear? People will think he's a closet RS

17 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Probably amnystey material but for a bluenose whose mates with Keys and Gray, I quite like Reid.

Probably because he grew up a red, so isn't full bitter. 

I've posted it on here before, but will again as I think it's a cracker. I love his story about an 80s derby at anfield. He banged into a tackle on the touchline with Steve McMahon and fell into the kemlyn road stand. The fella he landed on screams at him you dirty blue bastard, he looks at the fella and it was his uncle! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 23

2 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

Probably because he grew up a red, so isn't full bitter. 

I've posted it on here before, but will again as I think it's a cracker. I love his story about an 80s derby at anfield. He banged into a tackle on the touchline with Steve McMahon and fell into the kemlyn road stand. The fella he landed on screams at him you dirty blue bastard, he looks at the fella and it was his uncle! 

That's fucking brilliant, I'd not heard that before.

One Evertonian I know got a cob when he watched that 2 part ITV  documentary about English teams ruling Europe. It was mainly about Liverpool and Nottingham Forest as well as Villa. 

He moaned that there was no focus on Everton winning the cup winners cup and why they were not allowed to dominate Europe after 1985. Basically just another excuse to moan about Heysel.

10 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

One Evertonian I know got a cob when he watched that 2 part ITV  documentary about English teams ruling Europe. It was mainly about Liverpool and Nottingham Forest as well as Villa. 

He moaned that there was no focus on Everton winning the cup winners cup and why they were not allowed to dominate Europe after 1985. Basically just another excuse to moan about Heysel.

They have had 30 years since their european ban was lifted and they haven't even been able to conquer their own fucking postcode 

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

They have had 30 years since their european ban was lifted and they haven't even been able to conquer their own fucking postcode 

But it's all Liverpool's fault because Everton's board sold Lineker to Barcelona and 2 of their players went to play in Scotland a few years later. 

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

No mention of Ipswich or Spurs winning the UEFA Cup in that programme about the European Cup, either. It's another RS conspiracy, I tells ya!

So in a few years, when we're watching Premier League years 2019/2020, it'll end on Watford 3 Liverpool 0, mention of how they got knocked out of the FA Cup and the Champions League and then handed the title despite not actually winning it because of thousands of deaths....
Final games in all 4 major comps:
L 5-0
L 2-0
L 2-3
L 3-0

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

No mention of Ipswich or Spurs winning the UEFA Cup in that programme about the European Cup, either. It's another RS conspiracy, I tells ya!

I know. No mention of them beating University teams on the way to the final which would have made them dead carts to win the European Cup the following year.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:
So in a few years, when we're watching Premier League years 2019/2020, it'll end on Watford 3 Liverpool 0, mention of how they got knocked out of the FA Cup and the Champions League and then handed the title despite not actually winning it because of thousands of deaths....
Final games in all 4 major comps:
L 5-0
L 2-0
L 2-3
L 3-0

•  

Our last league game was a win against Bournemouth. He can't be a proper blue otherwise he would have known that.