You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, The Golden Eel said:

What the actual fuck like... For a start, stop talking absolute shite - you'd "of" accepted that - aye, dead on.

Secondly, I haven't seen anybody anywhere making this all about Liverpool winning the league. In fact, I've barely heard anybody mention it since the day or so after the league got suspended. Klopp put out a statement straight away effectively saying "forget the football for the minute". And then he has the brass neck to tie it to people dying.

And, at time of copying, 10 people "like" that post. What a bunch of absolute cunts. 

The terrifying thing mate is they actually believe what they are saying. 

oh and I read your post in the voice of Jim McDonald 

It's the old adage, isnt it? the old if you're winning, no one bitches. If you're not winning, everyone bitches. They have a lot of practice bitching these last 25 years.

There's a whole generation of blues brought up to not just dislike Liverpool but to blame Liverpool for every little thing that goes wrong in their miserable little lives. Im half expecting them to blame us when Bramley Moore Dock collapses. Fuck 'em. Let them fume and drone on about tainted titles or titles with an asterisk against it.

I dont care how the boys play when football re starts so long as we give these cunts an absolute beating at their pit in front of their own fans.

8 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

I won't disagree with you there. He's 33 so obviously an absolute expert on Hysel but can't remember 1995.

Away from football talk he's not too bad.

I suppose it’s too late to put him up for adoption....

13 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

My brother has been all over Facebook since the league was halted making an absolute tit of himself. Any football page he's there laughing and praying that the season gets voided, tells everyone that he's partying all summer now that we wont be Champions.

Even with today's statement he's still all over it, it is like the greatest thing that he has experienced as an Evertonian but like everything else they do it will end in bitter disappointment for him.

A long while ago, when I was about 16, I went to the cinema to watch batman with my mate and out girlfriends. 

it was the one that had Alicia Silverstone as batgirl.

id seen the trailer and so was aware of her outfit and how hot she looked in it, so when she appeared in little flashes early on I made “ooh” and “aah” noises.

I’d gone too far with that to pull back when it became clear it was George Clooney as Batman I was feigning sexual excitement over, and I just had to hope nobody had noticed and I shut up, and sank back into my seat a little more.

thats these evertonians.

• Upvote 2

I think it’s fair comment for them to insist they’d graciously accept having the title taken off them in similar circumstances.

They’ve always been completely measured, stoic and sanguine about things going against them, and certainly aren’t ones to hold a grudge or keep score of the times they’ve been wronged.

• Upvote 2

With the Bitters, it's always the same thing:

1. Create a straw man argument

2. Attribute it to Liverpool fans

3. Amplify it in the echo chamber of the Blueshite cult

4. Repeat it incessently, until they forget they made it all up and believe it's true

5. Elevate themselves to the moral high-ground, diametrically opposed to the very thing they've just created

6. Appeal to fans of other clubs to join in the condemnation 

7. Tell each other they live rent-free in our heads

8. Pat each other on the back

Rinse/ repeat.

• Upvote 10

38 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

I think it’s fair comment for them to insist they’d graciously accept having the title taken off them in similar circumstances.

They’ve always been completely measured, stoic and sanguine about things going against them, and certainly aren’t ones to hold a grudge or keep score of the times they’ve been wronged.

"Clive who?"

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Haha. What's funny is out of all the refs from when I was a kid, the only one I remember is Clive Thomas, because they're still talking about him!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Haha. What's funny is out of all the refs from when I was a kid, the only one I remember is Clive Thomas, because they're still talking about him!

The Grand Canyon between their view of themselves and the reality could occupy the finest psychiatrists who’ve ever lived.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Our 1947 League Title being brought into question now.....

ToffeeDan

ToffeeDan

Player Valuation: £70m
They fluked it in 1947. They didn't hand it to Wolves or Stoke who had to play more games in a short time frame after the Winter fixture pile up did they ?

Presumably this cunt complained when we had to play more games in a short period of time in 1989? Oh, that's right, we were the fucking cause of that as well according to these cunts.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

See the problem with this is, with all due respect to your brother, that a person who is a bellend only some of the time is still, by definition, a bellend. I’ve seen this argument used many times over racism or homophobia for example when the person in question is ‘sound’ when he’s not spouting racist shit or sounding off about gays. Guess what, he’s not sound because that behaviour is unacceptable. If the rabid bloos talked about black/gay people the way they talk about Liverpool they’d find themselves in jail, but it’s just laughed off as bantz. In short, a twat is a twat even when he’s not.

Someone who is a vegetarian only between meals is not a vegetarian. 

Vile cunts

Khalekan

Player Valuation: £70m
It's 8.40 CET so you have 5 minutes to turn off any offensive Radio stations and block your ears.

Imagine being a Juventus fan, sat cooped up in a Turin apartment and that dirge came on the radio, supposedly to “lift your spirits”.

50 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Up the subliminal message Reds! 

FB_IMG_1584706180067.jpg

Do they see RS conspiracies in everything? 

Sorry that should be They do see RS conspiracies in everything!