You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

The kicking off about YNWA is madness, none of them have read the article where it is pointed out it was the idea of a Dutch chap. 

Obviously just saw the headline and went full fume, blaming us and the city, despite it having nothing to do with us or the city. 

4 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

The kicking off about YNWA is madness, none of them have read the article where it is pointed out it was the idea of a Dutch chap. 

Obviously just saw the headline and went full fume, blaming us and the city, despite it not being about us or the city. 

They are gutted that the DJ is in Holland so they can't rush over and threaten him not to play it like they do at weddings here.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

havrey0123

Player Valuation: £20m
The FA, Premier League, EFL and women’s professional game, together with the PFA and LMA, understand we are in unprecedented times and our thoughts are with everyone affected by COVID-19.
We're united in our commitment to finding ways of resuming the 2019-20 football season and ensuring all domestic and European club league and cup matches are played as soon as it is safe and possible to do so.
We've collectively supported UEFA in postponing EURO 2020 to create space in the calendar to ensure domestic and European club league and cup matches have an increased opportunity to be played and, in doing so, maintain the integrity of each competition.

The FA’s Rules and Regulations state that “the season shall terminate not later than the 1 June” and “each competition shall, within the limit laid down by The FA, determine the length of its own playing season”.
However, our Board has agreed for this limit to be extended indefinitely for the 2019-20 season in relation to professional football. Additionally, we've collectively agreed that the professional game in England will be further postponed until no earlier than Thursday 30 April.

The progress of COVID-19 remains unclear and we can reassure everyone the health and welfare of players, staff and supporters are our priority.
We will continue to follow Government advice and work collaboratively to keep the situation under review and explore all options available to find ways of resuming the season when the conditions allow.
We would all like to re-emphasise that our thoughts are with everyone affected by COVID-19.
Extended indefinitely, only Liverpool would get that decision. 
If that was us they would of scrapped it saying peoples lives are more important.

Just the wording " extended indefinitely" you can tell was written by a rs

At least the fume has resumed.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

havrey0123

The FA, Premier League, EFL and women’s professional game, together with the PFA and LMA, understand we are in unprecedented times and our thoughts are with everyone affected by COVID-19.
We're united in our commitment to finding ways of resuming the 2019-20 football season and ensuring all domestic and European club league and cup matches are played as soon as it is safe and possible to do so.
We've collectively supported UEFA in postponing EURO 2020 to create space in the calendar to ensure domestic and European club league and cup matches have an increased opportunity to be played and, in doing so, maintain the integrity of each competition.

The FA’s Rules and Regulations state that “the season shall terminate not later than the 1 June” and “each competition shall, within the limit laid down by The FA, determine the length of its own playing season”.
However, our Board has agreed for this limit to be extended indefinitely for the 2019-20 season in relation to professional football. Additionally, we've collectively agreed that the professional game in England will be further postponed until no earlier than Thursday 30 April.

The progress of COVID-19 remains unclear and we can reassure everyone the health and welfare of players, staff and supporters are our priority.
We will continue to follow Government advice and work collaboratively to keep the situation under review and explore all options available to find ways of resuming the season when the conditions allow.
We would all like to re-emphasise that our thoughts are with everyone affected by COVID-19.
If that was us they would of scrapped it saying peoples lives are more important.

Am I right in assuming that Katie Price's lad is a blue ?

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

Don't be letting the actual words used get in the way of some obvious RS bias. Are you one of the powers that be? 

I really wish I was, then I’d give them something to rant about.

The level of hatred is really sinister when you consider that these people make up a percentage of our society. I don’t find it funny, pitiful or weird, they are just uneducated fucking gobshites who are too thick to see how ridiculous their obsession is and are in dire need of a sense of perspective. It’s football for fuck’s sake, it’s supposed to bring joy and excitement, not a vehicle to blame all society’s ills on your neighbouring football club.

I wonder what the Blueshite fans views would be if our places were revered. Well, I think I have the answer..............

Yarrgh

Player Valuation: £60m
Let’s get real? How would we feel if Everton were 25 points clear. Would next season be our priority?
This is Everton. We'd do the right and take the lead and offer to concede any claim to the title. Everything to benefit the greater good.

Gwladysstreetlad

Gwladysstreetlad

Player Valuation: £50m
Let’s get real? How would we feel if Everton were 25 points clear. Would next season be our priority?
I can honestly say that if we where in that position I'd be laughing saying "Everton that!" and I'd of accepted that the season would be void because there is absolutely no way that the premier league or media or anyone else would fight for it to continue for us like they have for the RS. What's more I'd actually be pretty disgusted with the club if we did what the RS have done and tried to make this all about us while the country readies itself to go into lockdown and people died.

• Upvote 1

Dan Tanner

Dan Tanner

Player Valuation: £8m
To be fair there are parallels between their fans and the Coronavirus.

Widespread in Asia and London, not much of a presence in Liverpool.
I'm still convinced it was kopites who's caused all this. In the Wuhan Liverpoo fan club earlier in the season, after spawning another last minute win, the horrible rats as usual stormed out the 'Knobhead Arms', (where they'd been drinking their half of shandy bass), and like all kopshoites worldwide shimmy up the nearest traffic lights to drink their own piss and possibly neck some freshly laid faeces (out the gusset of their piss-stained Y-fronts), in a frenzied celebration to show how much they are a real 'No 1 superfan'...
Anyway little "Lee Y' Stevie Fowler Son" was bereft of piss and poo, and not wanting to appear a lesser fan immediately caught a passing bat, which he then proceeded to fornicate with to the cheers and woops of the Kopite Klan.
After decending the traffic lights they headed back into the nurturing Bossom of their social club where, as is customary in Analfield law, they all proceeded to put their penis's in each other pockets for a nice long relaxing piss, emulating their brethren from overseas.... Hence Kopivid-19

17 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:
Dan Tanner

Dan Tanner

Player Valuation: £8m
To be fair there are parallels between their fans and the Coronavirus.

Widespread in Asia and London, not much of a presence in Liverpool.
I'm still convinced it was kopites who's caused all this. In the Wuhan Liverpoo fan club earlier in the season, after spawning another last minute win, the horrible rats as usual stormed out the 'Knobhead Arms', (where they'd been drinking their half of shandy bass), and like all kopshoites worldwide shimmy up the nearest traffic lights to drink their own piss and possibly neck some freshly laid faeces (out the gusset of their piss-stained Y-fronts), in a frenzied celebration to show how much they are a real 'No 1 superfan'...
Anyway little "Lee Y' Stevie Fowler Son" was bereft of piss and poo, and not wanting to appear a lesser fan immediately caught a passing bat, which he then proceeded to fornicate with to the cheers and woops of the Kopite Klan.
After decending the traffic lights they headed back into the nurturing Bossom of their social club where, as is customary in Analfield law, they all proceeded to put their penis's in each other pockets for a nice long relaxing piss, emulating their brethren from overseas.... Hence Kopivid-19

a) is this meant to be an attempt at humour? 

b) these people aren't well in the head. 

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

My brother has been all over Facebook since the league was halted making an absolute tit of himself. Any football page he's there laughing and praying that the season gets voided, tells everyone that he's partying all summer now that we wont be Champions.

Even with today's statement he's still all over it, it is like the greatest thing that he has experienced as an Evertonian but like everything else they do it will end in bitter disappointment for him.

Your brother sounds like a dickhead. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

If you see any of them saying that they should play the Z-Cars theme over the radio instead of YNWA, just tell them you'd have no problem with them playing Watford's song. 

It goes down really well with them.... 

Born not manufactured is Rangers motto. 

The old lady is Juventus, not Goodison park.

Shankly said Liverpool were the peoples club long before Moyes did. 

All that goes down well with them too.

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I wonder what the Blueshite fans views would be if our places were revered. Well, I think I have the answer..............

Yarrgh

This is Everton. We'd do the right and take the lead and offer to concede any claim to the title. Everything to benefit the greater good.

Gwladysstreetlad

Gwladysstreetlad

I can honestly say that if we where in that position I'd be laughing saying "Everton that!" and I'd of accepted that the season would be void because there is absolutely no way that the premier league or media or anyone else would fight for it to continue for us like they have for the RS. What's more I'd actually be pretty disgusted with the club if we did what the RS have done and tried to make this all about us while the country readies itself to go into lockdown and people died.

I’m feeling a massive chinny here.

52 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I won't disagree with you there. He's 33 so obviously an absolute expert on Hysel but can't remember 1995.

Away from football talk he's not too bad.

See the problem with this is, with all due respect to your brother, that a person who is a bellend only some of the time is still, by definition, a bellend. I’ve seen this argument used many times over racism or homophobia for example when the person in question is ‘sound’ when he’s not spouting racist shit or sounding off about gays. Guess what, he’s not sound because that behaviour is unacceptable. If the rabid bloos talked about black/gay people the way they talk about Liverpool they’d find themselves in jail, but it’s just laughed off as bantz. In short, a twat is a twat even when he’s not.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Yarrgh

Gwladysstreetlad

Gwladysstreetlad

What the actual fuck like... For a start, stop talking absolute shite - you'd "of" accepted that - aye, dead on.

Secondly, I haven't seen anybody anywhere making this all about Liverpool winning the league. In fact, I've barely heard anybody mention it since the day or so after the league got suspended. Klopp put out a statement straight away effectively saying "forget the football for the minute". And then he has the brass neck to tie it to people dying.

And, at time of copying, 10 people "like" that post. What a bunch of absolute cunts. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

havrey0123

Sad cunt. 

• Upvote 1