You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

44 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I see this is trending on a few Twitter accounts....

To be honest I don't really get it that is unless they did run the race and Tiger Roll was a lap ahead and two fences from home before it was cancelled 

Is that from their official account? 

21 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

It's weird laughing at someone for not winning something when you've won fuck all for years. 

It's like a lad laughing at someone for being binned off by some fit bird while he sits at home and masturbating to pictures of fit birds.

er yeah, that's right. You have any links?  Asking for a friend.

Just now, The Golden Eel said:

Saw a thing on TV last night - five questions - are you worried about these things: personal health, family health, global health, global economy, personal finances. I'm not even joking when I say that it wouldn't surprise me if some Evertonians' biggest concern was whether or not we win the league.

The lad I mentioned above has 2 kids and he actually said that us winning the league was more important than any health issue. I love the way we consume their sad lives

Panic in the streets of Conway.

Panic in the streets off County Rd.

I worry to myself.

Will life ever be the same again.
The Walton side streets that you shit down.

I worry to myself.
Hopes may rise in the Wilmslow.

But for Koppites it’s a no go.

So you walk down.

For a pint by the ground.

But there’s panic on the streets Connahs Quay.

Colwyn Bay, Rhyl and Anglesey.

Burn down the Brick now.

Hang the bastard DJ.

Because he played that song today.

It’s go nothing to do with my life.

Hang the bastard DJ.

Because he played that song today.

Void the season, void the season.

Void the season.

• Upvote 10

havrey0123

Player Valuation: £20m
The FA, Premier League, EFL and women’s professional game, together with the PFA and LMA, understand we are in unprecedented times and our thoughts are with everyone affected by COVID-19.
We're united in our commitment to finding ways of resuming the 2019-20 football season and ensuring all domestic and European club league and cup matches are played as soon as it is safe and possible to do so.
We've collectively supported UEFA in postponing EURO 2020 to create space in the calendar to ensure domestic and European club league and cup matches have an increased opportunity to be played and, in doing so, maintain the integrity of each competition.

The FA’s Rules and Regulations state that “the season shall terminate not later than the 1 June” and “each competition shall, within the limit laid down by The FA, determine the length of its own playing season”.
However, our Board has agreed for this limit to be extended indefinitely for the 2019-20 season in relation to professional football. Additionally, we've collectively agreed that the professional game in England will be further postponed until no earlier than Thursday 30 April.

The progress of COVID-19 remains unclear and we can reassure everyone the health and welfare of players, staff and supporters are our priority.
We will continue to follow Government advice and work collaboratively to keep the situation under review and explore all options available to find ways of resuming the season when the conditions allow.
We would all like to re-emphasise that our thoughts are with everyone affected by COVID-19.
Extended indefinitely, only Liverpool would get that decision. 
If that was us they would of scrapped it saying peoples lives are more important.

Just the wording " extended indefinitely" you can tell was written by a rs

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

havrey0123

Player Valuation: £20m
The FA, Premier League, EFL and women’s professional game, together with the PFA and LMA, understand we are in unprecedented times and our thoughts are with everyone affected by COVID-19.
We're united in our commitment to finding ways of resuming the 2019-20 football season and ensuring all domestic and European club league and cup matches are played as soon as it is safe and possible to do so.
We've collectively supported UEFA in postponing EURO 2020 to create space in the calendar to ensure domestic and European club league and cup matches have an increased opportunity to be played and, in doing so, maintain the integrity of each competition.

The FA’s Rules and Regulations state that “the season shall terminate not later than the 1 June” and “each competition shall, within the limit laid down by The FA, determine the length of its own playing season”.
However, our Board has agreed for this limit to be extended indefinitely for the 2019-20 season in relation to professional football. Additionally, we've collectively agreed that the professional game in England will be further postponed until no earlier than Thursday 30 April.

The progress of COVID-19 remains unclear and we can reassure everyone the health and welfare of players, staff and supporters are our priority.
We will continue to follow Government advice and work collaboratively to keep the situation under review and explore all options available to find ways of resuming the season when the conditions allow.
We would all like to re-emphasise that our thoughts are with everyone affected by COVID-19.
Extended indefinitely, only Liverpool would get that decision. 
If that was us they would of scrapped it saying peoples lives are more important.

Just the wording " extended indefinitely" you can tell was written by a rs

I’m not getting how people’s lives are in danger by the league resuming when it’s SAFE to do so. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I’m not getting how people’s lives are in danger by the league resuming when it’s SAFE to do so. 

They're crackpots, arent they? "Only Liverpool" would get that decision? The whole fucking Premier League including their own fucking club agreed to it.

My brother has been all over Facebook since the league was halted making an absolute tit of himself. Any football page he's there laughing and praying that the season gets voided, tells everyone that he's partying all summer now that we wont be Champions.

Even with today's statement he's still all over it, it is like the greatest thing that he has experienced as an Evertonian but like everything else they do it will end in bitter disappointment for him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

A few days ago football didnt matter, the priority was lives being saved. Now football matters because the FA have made a decision they disagree with. If lives were the only thing that mattered they wouldn't care about today's announcement.