You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

44 minutes ago, Pete said:

So going by their logic that title is Liverpool's? That would mean that 2019/2020 along with 2013/2014 (won by a corrupt regime) and this one would put us on 21. Going by their logic of course. Not that I am that petty. I just really want this one. 

Whenever they call us the bastard child, I always point them to the facts that we are the original club and that first title is ours. Some may even say we're the senior club. 

• Upvote 1

The only thing more embarrassing than some of the utter fucking shite these pathetic pointless little cunts come out with is the fact that none of the others on there pull them up on it. Apparently we are the only fanbase who want the season finished. Absolute lunatics all of them. 

Kenshin

Kenshin

Player Valuation: £40m
New line is a couple of leagues like 50 years ago handed the trophy to the team at the top or the league was declared as it stood in places like Chile. 

It's almost like they don't realise it's not just England affected by this! 

Side point , that guy from before replied again to me and peddled the people dying more important line to me again. 

So I told him the only fans who want the season finished are Liverpool fans for one reason only.

4 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

Whenever they call us the bastard child, I always point them to the facts that we are the original club and that first title is ours. Some may even say we're the senior club. 

Exactly. They were a brand new company formed after that first title was won.  They didn't exist when we won it then we changed our name from Everton to Liverpool.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

The only thing more embarrassing than some of the utter fucking shite these pathetic pointless little cunts come out with is the fact that none of the others on there pull them up on it. Apparently we are the only fanbase who want the season finished. Absolute lunatics all of them. 

Kenshin

Kenshin

New line is a couple of leagues like 50 years ago handed the trophy to the team at the top or the league was declared as it stood in places like Chile. 

Side point , that guy from before replied again to me and peddled the people dying more important line to me again. 

So I told him the only fans who want the season finished are Liverpool fans for one reason only.

Modus Tollens territory:

If I talk and act like a cunt, Im an everton fan.

I dont talk and act like a cunt.

Therefore Im not an everton fan.

29 minutes ago, aws said:

Exactly. They were a brand new company formed after that first title was won.  They didn't exist when we won it then we changed our name from Everton to Liverpool.  

Haha I will be sure to use this next time I talk to one of the cunts. 

1xn5.gif

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Kenshin

Kenshin

Finish it or don't finish it. Either way we're going to win. Twenty odd points clear with 9/10 matches to play? Who the fuck is going to turn that lead over? Not going to happen.

Talking about anything other than giving us the title that is rightfully ours is fucking lunacy.

17 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

13 hours ago, aws said:

I thought this can't be right so I looked it up on the Companies House website...and it is! "Company name changed\certificate issued on 03/06/92". You lads and your knowing-what-you-are-talking-about shit - no wonder you're not Bloos. They probably think the club was the turnstiles.

12 minutes ago, deiseach said:

I thought this can't be right so I looked it up on the Companies House website...and it is! "Company name changed\certificate issued on 03/06/92". You lads and your knowing-what-you-are-talking-about shit - no wonder you're not Bloos. They probably think the club was the turnstiles.

The company changed its name 6 months after incorporation in January 1892. The rent-dodging scruffs really were here before us. It doesn't mean anything, except they had a 14-year head start to rack up a trophy tally we couldn't match.

20200317_074641.png

2 hours ago, deiseach said:

If you know ye istory etc. 

On 16/01/2020 at 18:37, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

‘ Uzzy is no longer here ‘ cried a guard atop the Golden Arsenal, he is in the North.

A vexed Lid received a message later that night by Pigeon, Uzzy was indeed up north, and he was in cahoots with the Lord of the Loan, Lid raised his mighty sword of wood and immediately headed north.

Uzzy was a fat man, a greedy man, an untrustworthy man, but Moshi needed him.

” I will pay for your new fortress at The Bramdocks, but no one must know “

Moshi agreed but Uzzy insisted on the buxom Lady of the Baxendale as security, he liked her spunk.

Work started immediately on the fortress on the River of Blue. It must hold 50000

but probably won’t be full said Moshi, he knew too well the fickleness of his men.

The Mighty Lid gathered strength as he passed through Wailes, new recruits and old allies abounded. To the Farm of Finches he said, hail the Lid,hail the Lid........

The days grew longer as the Lid and his army finally approached the Farm of Finches. Upon arrival they were directed immediately to the site of the proposed fortress we’re working had still not begun. A messenger came from the site with news the Lid could scarcely believe, the Divock!

People were suffering in their thousands from this plague upon men, causing mental anguish and irrational thought. The fortress would not be built anytime soon thought the Lid. In the meantime his men needed food and he knew where to get it, Anfield, the home of his rich successful and handsome enemies.

But how could he get it, how could he succeed. He talked long into the night with his advisors and they decided they needed men use to Anfield, men who had succeeded in scaling it’s heights. Send out riders and bring back these men, Sharpe of the Sword, Inchy of the Heath, The Nev from the Southall and Gosling.

These men must be found......