You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, Mudface said:

There was a 'Wouldn't it be Justice' thread on GoT quite a while ago, ahead of the Bitter curve as usual.

He’s a rancid cunt. 

I keep going back to it, but Evertonians who bring up Heysel are like Alan Partridge in ‘I Partridge’ reflecting on the time he killed a man and it’s impact in his career l: ‘In many ways Forbes McAllister was also a victim that day’.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Quite ironic that Italian teams were still allowed to compete given the part Juventus 'fans' had in Heysel too. Justice would have involved both clubs being punished severely for their parts in a whole day of rioting all over the city.

It also would have involved everyone involved in UEFA's process for selecting venues being punished - and that process being made transparent.

Quite ironic that Italian teams were still allowed to compete given the part Juventus 'fans' had in Heysel too. Justice would have involved both clubs being punished severely for their parts in a whole day of rioting all over the city.

My uncle was at Heysel and always told me a story of Juve fans in cars around the town with machetes hanging out the windows. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Imagine your teams fanbases greatest moment being a global pandemic that's killing thousands of people because it stops your local rivals winning the league. Imagine if that's all you've had to celebrate since 1995.

It isn't just the Everton fans either, some of the shit being posted by no nothing cunts is pretty fucking diabolical. Would this sort of shit happen on this scale in any other country whilst a pandemic is threatening the lives of so many? We live in a toxic World and it seems that your average English fan (I use that word lightly) is top of the pile. 

Saw something on Facebook the other day. I'm in a 1980s footy group but every post descends into Heysel as soon as Liverpool get mentioned or Everton's 1985 team. 

Some Villa fan whose spent the last couple of months slagging Liverpool off for getting English clubs banned put up a post of Villa fans outside their ground as they played a game behind closed doors because in the previous round they smashed up a Belgian or Swiss town. No irony at all.

You then have all these Cockneys going on about fighting in the 80s and using it as a badge of honour. As soon as Liverpool get mentioned they are cunts for getting English clubs banned. 

6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

It isn't just the Everton fans either, some of the shit being posted by no nothing cunts is pretty fucking diabolical. Would this sort of shit happen on this scale in any other country whilst a pandemic is threatening the lives of so many? We live in a toxic World and it seems that your average English fan (I use that word lightly) is top of the pile. 

That's why I hope they fuck off the Euro's just to annoy all the Carling drinking bellends.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Probably but I dont think UEFA would have had the bottle to ban Juventus after their fans died. 

My Uncle was also there and stayed in a campsite on the outskirts of the city. A lot of Juventus fans attacked the Liverpool fans for a couple of days before the game, setting fire to tents and slashing people with knives. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

That's why I hope they fuck off the Euro's just to annoy all the Carling drinking bellends.

Those wankers are going to be pissed off this summer, fuck all for them to do other than talk crap on the web. 

Guest Pistonbroke
16 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Probably but I dont think UEFA would have had the bottle to ban Juventus after their fans died. 

My Uncle was also there and stayed in a campsite on the outskirts of the city. A lot of Juventus fans attacked the Liverpool fans for a couple of days before the game, setting fire to tents and slashing people with knives. 

Some of the fuckers had hand guns mate. Caught on camera too, yet fuck all done about it. You only have to look at the violence connected with Italian football over the years yet they seem to get away with a lot. 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Some of the fuckers had hand guns mate. Caught on camera too, yet fuck all done about it. You only have to look at the violence connected with Italian football over the years yet they seem to get away with a lot. 

Was going to post the same, but can't find the photo online.  Some of our fans behaviour that day was awful but some of their lot was just as bad.

Also, the blueshite always bang on about 39 dead Italians - well they weren't all Italian (and probably therefore not Juventus fans - remember it was supposed to be a neutral area) but that fact conveniently escapes them.

54 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Not condoning violence, but when 100 or so Russians smashed those dickheads all over Marseille it did make me laugh. They were great lads for throwing bottles at innocent Europeans and acting the twats, but when hard as fuck Russians wanted it, they were all suddenly decent football fans being terrorised.

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Yeah. He was down the other end, it was said later that it was an athletics starting pistol but you wouldn't know that from 100 yards away. They also tried charging up to the Liverpool end with iron bars and had set fire to rubbish on the terraces which could have killed their own fans.

24 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Not condoning violence, but when 100 or so Russians smashed those dickheads all over Marseille it did make me laugh. They were great lads for throwing bottles at innocent Europeans and acting the twats, but when hard as fuck Russians wanted it, they were all suddenly decent football fans being terrorised.

I found this highly amusing. All acting the hard man but they just got launched down steps and had chairs smashed over their heads.

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

"Hats scarf and a badge get them while you can"

ETDsvKuWkAEo5-r.jpg:large

Please tell me that's a photoshop, for Christ sake. If it's not this won't age well. I mean I have to ask because I wouldn't put it past them to actually do this. 

Edit, just seen the original..... still wouldn't have put it past them.