You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

GOT is home to some right horrible fucking cunts. It’s our fault the game is going ahead tonight. Oh, and The powers that be want us to win the League before stopping the season. 

witchdoc187

witchdoc187

Player Valuation: £35m
Are we really using Coronavirus as a stick to beat Liverpool with?

We have an amazing fanbase, we really do.

They deserve it mate. They signed a deal with the devil and coronavirus is the devil's work. They go hand in hand. This game tonight should be behind closed doors.

witchdoc187

Yes but that’s not down to Liverpool is it, that’s down to the authorities. I’m all up for criticising them but this isn’t their decision

Yes mate they should say we want the game played behind closed doors

boris

Player Valuation: £15m
Yes but that’s not down to Liverpool is it, that’s down to the authorities. I’m all up for criticising them but this isn’t their decision

Of course they can make the decision but that will cost them money and the actual advantage of having a crowd behind them whilst they try to win a football game.

I mean a few older peoples lives mean nothing when things like that are taken into consideration.

mikeh72

mikeh72

Player Valuation: £70m
Imagine thinking that they care about a poxy disease when there's an advantage to be gained in a football match.

witchdoc187

witchdoc187

Putting the lives of their own fans in danger to try and get advantage in a football match.

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
Thanks Liverpool. Thanks for agreeing to bring 3,000 potential coronavirus carriers to the city.
Once a scab club negligent of all human life always a scab club negligent of all human life.

paultheblue

paultheblue

It's admirable that they are supplying hand cleansers at the match tonight that should do the trick till you put your hands back in your pocket and find somebody's piss ed in it.

davek

davek

The season has gone in any case. Technically it's gone. And in terms of any degree of importance it's gone.

The season is the asterisk season

davek

davek

LIVERPOOL FC = SCAB CLUB

WILLING TO INFECT THE WHOLE OF THE CITY BECAUSE...WELL...THEY WANT TO PLAY A GAME OF FOOTBALL

efcfanwirral

Player Valuation: £10m
There is no way whatsoever that a decision will be made before their game with us, which happens after City play Burnley. So Liverpool could very well be crowned champions within a week, and anything that happens after that would not result in the trophy being taken away from them.

Just end it and give them the title - putting literally tens of thousands of football fans across the country at risk so they can have a "proper" title is madness

Archie Knox

I am sure I read on twitter that even if nobody could mathematically catch the RS they don't become champions until the season has finished, so if the season is cancelled there would be no champions and nobody would be relegated etc

I am sure they would find a way. Bullets in the post to the Health Minister of the Government, mass protests outside of Downing Street, all Chinese takeaways in the North West and Norway firebombed, etc.

Tim UpperBullen

Player Valuation: £500k
I am sure they would find a way. Bullets in the post to the Health Minister of the Government, mass protests outside of Downing Street, all Chinese takeaways in the North West and Norway firebombed, etc.

It would be glorious wouldn't it.Just imagine the fume. How many deaths would they accept to get the title........

Creature

Creature

I'm a Country Member
Scrap the whole season and everybody starts again in August if we’re clear/sorted with the virus.

To expect those teams in relegation places to accept their fate when in most leagues things are far from sorted or, to expect teams in ‘safe’ positions to take part in playoffs is ridiculous.

There will be winners and losers all round including fans but in the scheme of things it’s a small price to pay.

It’s the only fair way.

mccole

mccole

Player Valuation: £8m
When have Liverpool cared about fans in their entire history?

davek

davek

They’re waiting until it’s been mathematically confirmed that Big Red are champions so they don’t get the lunatics rioting and burning down the Houses of Parliament for having the audacity to put human lives before the success of Liverpool FC.

Joking aside, I would not be surprised if that club have been demanding that any decision to play football behind closed doors is put off until after they win the title.

They are a scab club.

matty1878

matty1878

I wonder if they'll get 24 billion fans lining the streets again when they parade their latest piece of silverware. Might as well make some profit off it and get some "KLOPP IS GOD" or "WE'VE WON IT ALL" t-shirts printed and flog um for 20 quid a pop down Annie Road.

Yep gang of inbred glory hunting,flag scarf waving beauts

blue61

blue61

I panda to nobody
It would be glorious wouldn't it.Just imagine the fume. How many deaths would they accept to get the title........
The death toll is still below their record of 39, so not yet.

All they have to do is read about the fact that the government makes decisions on who comes into the country and not LFC. And that the FA/PL/UEFA make the decisions. But when has truth or facts ever been used by an Evertonian.

They are so desperate for us not to win anything. Sad bastards. Pity they aren't in the bottom 3, I'm sure they would change their mind about the season then.

Just beyond belief the level of vitriol, bitterness and hatered by them isnt it? Even when ferguson and united, mourinho and chelsea were winning titles, I can honestly say I never had thoughts that come even close to some of the utter, childish bullshit posted there.

It really is like they are 4 or 5 year old having a constant tantrum only you wouldnt expect a 4 or 5 year old to have so much bile. They seem to want to out do each other at either being enraged with Liverpool or try and be the most bitterest.

Some people think it isnt real but it is. You only have to work with these people. You can be having a chat with them then if the topic changes to football, all the wall pushing shite comes out.

I mean if something makes you feel that fucking enraged, indignant and hate filled, first, go and seek professional medical advice as it will cause serious issues later in life and second, find another past time and chill the fuck out.

• Upvote 1

Levels of self awareness is completely lacking, as we know. 

This is from a club whose manager stated in 2005 that there would be riots on the streets if they were not allowed to enter a competition that, ironically, they failed to qualify for (obviously this was also a conspiracy to stop their domination).

20 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Some people think it isnt real but it is. You only have to work with these people. You can be having a chat with them then if the topic changes to football, all the wall pushing shite comes out.

It's surreal it really is. I've been working with 3 blues and away from talking about football they're really sound, but as soon as the conversation turns to us, they turn into these horrible vile human beings and any sane normal conversation with them becomes impossible. Any conspiracy theory, any angle to have a go or bring up poast events, they're at it. I just find it bizarre to be honest. The level of hate is irrational and it can't be good for their health. One of them is married to a red who also works with me and she said she just doesn't say anything at home because he just loses his sh!t anything Liverpool related especially when we're winning of course!

1 minute ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Levels of self awareness is completely lacking, as we know. 

This is from a club whose manager stated in 2005 that there would be riots on the streets if they were not allowed to enter a competition that, ironically, they failed to qualify for (obviously this was also a conspiracy to stop their domination).

I think that was a misquote, I think he said there would be rights in the 'street' 

latest?cb=20120426162719&f=1&nofb=1

The Government has published an online list of "high risk" countries and areas. It consists of a load of countries in the Far East, plus Iran, Italy and one hotel in Tenerife. That's it. Nowhere near Madrid. 

There are some very unpleasant "traditional Evertonian" implications to the assumption that foreigners carry disease.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

They are like some gang of horrible teenage girls bitching and moaning about some girl they despise, making up lies about her. 

As said above, I hated the Mancs when they were winning everything but it didnt consume my entire existence or let it affect me obsessing over them constantly.

It did me a bit. But I was a teenager and a virgin at the time.

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Just beyond belief the level of vitriol, bitterness and hatered by them isnt it? Even when ferguson and united, mourinho and chelsea were winning titles, I can honestly say I never had thoughts that come even close to some of the utter, childish bullshit posted there.

It really is like they are 4 or 5 year old having a constant tantrum only you wouldnt expect a 4 or 5 year old to have so much bile. They seem to want to out do each other at either being enraged with Liverpool or try and be the most bitterest.

I mean if something makes you feel that fucking enraged, indignant and hate filled, first, go and seek professional medical advice as it will cause serious issues later in life and second, find another past time and chill the fuck out.

I know it's only football ffs and they really do need to sort their heads out. 

4 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

GOT is home to some right horrible fucking cunts. It’s our fault the game is going ahead tonight. Oh, and The powers that be want us to win the League before stopping the season. 

witchdoc187

witchdoc187

Are we really using Coronavirus as a stick to beat Liverpool with?

We have an amazing fanbase, we really do.

They deserve it mate. They signed a deal with the devil and coronavirus is the devil's work. They go hand in hand. This game tonight should be behind closed doors.

witchdoc187

Yes mate they should say we want the game played behind closed doors

boris

Of course they can make the decision but that will cost them money and the actual advantage of having a crowd behind them whilst they try to win a football game.

I mean a few older peoples lives mean nothing when things like that are taken into consideration.

mikeh72

mikeh72

Imagine thinking that they care about a poxy disease when there's an advantage to be gained in a football match.

witchdoc187

witchdoc187

Putting the lives of their own fans in danger to try and get advantage in a football match.

davek

davek

Thanks Liverpool. Thanks for agreeing to bring 3,000 potential coronavirus carriers to the city.
Once a scab club negligent of all human life always a scab club negligent of all human life.

paultheblue

paultheblue

It's admirable that they are supplying hand cleansers at the match tonight that should do the trick till you put your hands back in your pocket and find somebody's piss ed in it.

davek

davek

The season has gone in any case. Technically it's gone. And in terms of any degree of importance it's gone.

The season is the asterisk season

davek

davek

LIVERPOOL FC = SCAB CLUB

WILLING TO INFECT THE WHOLE OF THE CITY BECAUSE...WELL...THEY WANT TO PLAY A GAME OF FOOTBALL

efcfanwirral

Player Valuation: £10m
There is no way whatsoever that a decision will be made before their game with us, which happens after City play Burnley. So Liverpool could very well be crowned champions within a week, and anything that happens after that would not result in the trophy being taken away from them.

Just end it and give them the title - putting literally tens of thousands of football fans across the country at risk so they can have a "proper" title is madness

Archie Knox

I am sure I read on twitter that even if nobody could mathematically catch the RS they don't become champions until the season has finished, so if the season is cancelled there would be no champions and nobody would be relegated etc

Tim UpperBullen

Player Valuation: £500k

Creature

Creature

I'm a Country Member
Scrap the whole season and everybody starts again in August if we’re clear/sorted with the virus.

To expect those teams in relegation places to accept their fate when in most leagues things are far from sorted or, to expect teams in ‘safe’ positions to take part in playoffs is ridiculous.

There will be winners and losers all round including fans but in the scheme of things it’s a small price to pay.

It’s the only fair way.

mccole

mccole

Player Valuation: £8m
When have Liverpool cared about fans in their entire history?

davek

davek

They’re waiting until it’s been mathematically confirmed that Big Red are champions so they don’t get the lunatics rioting and burning down the Houses of Parliament for having the audacity to put human lives before the success of Liverpool FC.

Joking aside, I would not be surprised if that club have been demanding that any decision to play football behind closed doors is put off until after they win the title.

They are a scab club.

matty1878

matty1878

I wonder if they'll get 24 billion fans lining the streets again when they parade their latest piece of silverware. Might as well make some profit off it and get some "KLOPP IS GOD" or "WE'VE WON IT ALL" t-shirts printed and flog um for 20 quid a pop down Annie Road.

Yep gang of inbred glory hunting,flag scarf waving beauts

blue61

blue61

I panda to nobody
The death toll is still below their record of 39, so not yet.

When I'm lickin' windows

windows.PNG

• Upvote 1

Imagine thinking this tit gives a fuck about the disease when there's an opportunity to be a massive fucking loon on the internet.

• Upvote 2