You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Just now, Doctor Troy said:

Just imagine if we win the league and they ban international travel for a couple of months. Their heads will fall off and they'll have nowhere to hide. Apart from Rhyl.

Southport Pontin's.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I was at a kids party earlier in St Aidans on Cherry Lane, right by Goodison. Out of all the kids, 5 kids in Liverpool strips. 1 in an Everton kit. Stood talking to a rabid blue who said these lot have only got them kits on because you have fluked the title this season. They will be back in blue next year. 

Said completely seriously as if he genuinely believed it. Also thinks Sidibe is better than TAA. You just have to nod and go hmm. Then walk off. Absolutely no benefit in engaging with them. Bitter twisted fucking idiots. 

Fair play to you for helping out at a Care in the Community party. 

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Just imagine if we win the league and they ban international travel for a couple of months. Their heads will fall off and they'll have nowhere to hide. Apart from Rhyl.

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Southport Pontin's.

Liverpool sewers.

2 minutes ago, Philtrum said:

Wednesday is going to be unbearable for them, having to watch two games at once. If city lose to arsenal then I'd expect their heads to fall off before the derby. 

Just thinking of how close this was to being a really strange day. 

Could easy have gone into that game with Athletico with also any City dropped points handing us the title. 

Could have been a weird night. Going out of Europe but being crowned champions. Or going through and being crowned champs. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yeah but there will be nobody at our parade, seeing as all our fans are from Norway.

Or when there are hundreds of thousands at the parade, how will they explain it ?

3 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Fuck Wednesday. 

We're going to totally ruin their entire summer. 

I love it! 

Merseyside Derby I: Liverpool put out a makeshift team and still net 5 goals, courtesy of their old nemesis, Div!

Merseyside Derby II: Liverpool eliminate the blues from the FA Cup with a team of U/23s, a born-and-bred Scouser with a memorable winner. 

Merseyside Derby III: Liverpool officially seal the title win, breaking a 30-year drought, at Goodison Park?

It'd be a boxset to rival the Rocky movies. 

• Upvote 12

I think it's mad how desperate they are to think of excuses for us winning the league.  The numbers are extraordinary, but the story is

Season 1 - Team A runs away with the league.

Season 2 - Team B pushes Team A all the way.

Season 3 - Team B runs away with the league. 

Does anyone really need conspiracy theories to explain that?

20200309_080838.png

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I think it's mad how desperate they are to think of excuses for us winning the league.  The numbers are extraordinary, but the story is

Season 1 - Team A runs away with the league.

Season 2 - Team B pushes Team A all the way.

Season 3 - Team B runs away with the league. 

Does anyone really need conspiracy theories to explain that?

20200309_080838.png

In a way, I love the near misses from this team, namely losing a freakish CL final to the defending 2-time champs, then falling agonisingly short in arguably the greatest title race ever. 

Oh, how they laughed then, but deep down they know this team has been coming for a couple of years. It isn't some fluke, as this form has been apparent from early in the Klopp era. 

• Upvote 3