You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Dan Tanner

Dan Tanner

Player Valuation: £8m
You just know their fans will organise an unofficial parade where they end up trashing the streets of Liverpool/hitting waiters over the head with pavement slabs/pushing old men into fountains/shimmying up drainpipes/pushing walls over, racially abusing people, etc.
.... Defacing goodison and the tower, masturbating on fountains and sexualy and physically assaulting any one offended by it, running into pubs and cafes and tipping ice cold water over families having meals and threaten them with burly half headed dull brained dolts if they protest, pulling down stewards trousers as they do there jobs, nicking tickets of the disabled and weaker than themselves redmen, obstructing the disabled and hitting dem with Der highly amusing banners about Kenny dogleads microscopic penis, pissing on nurses going about there duty, climbing up traffic lights to piss into bottles and then proceed drink the very same piss to the woops and cheers of the great unwashed in Der candy knock off tops from b4 they were a twinkle in Der rapist dad's dead-eyed stare as Der mams nervously dodged past Der dubious sexcrime bedsit towers where him and his ilk where placed after coming off Der very special prison landing, pissing on the wreaths layed beneath Dixie's statue and when caught and exposed immediately proclaim your 'charidee' works like a latter day Smashie n' Nicie to avoid any further negative exposure, Rob shops and ruin businesses all over Europe as u rampage like some Visigoths destroying livelihoods on Ur merry way b4 claiming u invented fashion and anything else Ur piss addled brain can make up..... And do all this and more in your rapist insignia themed t-shirts without any fear of arrest or exposure as you stamp on the roof off the police vans and rock, like a British nanny, those ambulances back and forth as they ferry the sick and injured to hospital, safe in the knowledge that the police will never trace you, even with your spit on their faces and your charming gorilla chants in your 'Oh so obvious white Parker coat' gurning for all to see on national television, don't worry your racist misogynist tiny head about anything, the redshoite media mafia will close ranks and the guilty shall be proclaimed innocent just breathe and effortlessly whisper the 'H'word and Ur sins are forgiven...

6 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:
Dan Tanner

Dan Tanner

You just know their fans will organise an unofficial parade where they end up trashing the streets of Liverpool/hitting waiters over the head with pavement slabs/pushing old men into fountains/shimmying up drainpipes/pushing walls over, racially abusing people, etc.
.... Defacing goodison and the tower, masturbating on fountains and sexualy and physically assaulting any one offended by it, running into pubs and cafes and tipping ice cold water over families having meals and threaten them with burly half headed dull brained dolts if they protest, pulling down stewards trousers as they do there jobs, nicking tickets of the disabled and weaker than themselves redmen, obstructing the disabled and hitting dem with Der highly amusing banners about Kenny dogleads microscopic penis, pissing on nurses going about there duty, climbing up traffic lights to piss into bottles and then proceed drink the very same piss to the woops and cheers of the great unwashed in Der candy knock off tops from b4 they were a twinkle in Der rapist dad's dead-eyed stare as Der mams nervously dodged past Der dubious sexcrime bedsit towers where him and his ilk where placed after coming off Der very special prison landing, pissing on the wreaths layed beneath Dixie's statue and when caught and exposed immediately proclaim your 'charidee' works like a latter day Smashie n' Nicie to avoid any further negative exposure, Rob shops and ruin businesses all over Europe as u rampage like some Visigoths destroying livelihoods on Ur merry way b4 claiming u invented fashion and anything else Ur piss addled brain can make up..... And do all this and more in your rapist insignia themed t-shirts without any fear of arrest or exposure as you stamp on the roof off the police vans and rock, like a British nanny, those ambulances back and forth as they ferry the sick and injured to hospital, safe in the knowledge that the police will never trace you, even with your spit on their faces and your charming gorilla chants in your 'Oh so obvious white Parker coat' gurning for all to see on national television, don't worry your racist misogynist tiny head about anything, the redshoite media mafia will close ranks and the guilty shall be proclaimed innocent just breathe and effortlessly whisper the 'H'word and Ur sins are forgiven...

What a bellend.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

James Joyce, "Boolysses"

It's my belief that history is a wheel. "Inconsistency is my very essence" -says the wheel- "Rise up on my spokes if you like, but don't complain when you are cast back down into the depths. Good times pass away, but then so do the bad. Mutability is our tragedy, but it is also our hope. The worst of times, like the best, are always passing away".

Booethius.

5 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:
Dan Tanner

Dan Tanner

Virtually all of them are lies. Alan smith said about 10 years ago about the ambulance attack being a complete lie.

Yet the thick illiterate bitter twats still repeat it it year after year.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Virtually all of them are lies. Alan smith said about 10 years ago about the ambulance attack being a complete lie.

Yet the thick illiterate bitter twats still repeat it it year after year.

That’s because they won’t score points with the truth, and scoring points with their peers is very important when there is fuck all else to be cheerful about.

• Upvote 1

State of this cunt..............doesn’t get any better than the season being cancelled so the RedShite can’t be crowned Champions, is better than your own Club actually fucking winning something, the sad fucking bellend.

Gaffa

Gaffa

If the league got cancelled this season, I actually think I would give up my season ticket and the aways and not watch Football again. I mean, it just wouldn't get any better than that in life would it. An ultimate peak, never to be beaten :celebrate:

45 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

State of this cunt..............doesn’t get any better than the season being cancelled so the RedShite can’t be crowned Champions, is better than your own Club actually fucking winning something, the sad fucking bellend.

Gaffa

Gaffa

If the league got cancelled this season, I actually think I would give up my season ticket and the aways and not watch Football again. I mean, it just wouldn't get any better than that in life would it. An ultimate peak, never to be beaten :celebrate:

Bunch of bad biffs.

And if we win it, that’s what will make it all the sweeter. Knowing how much the simple act of an opposition sports team winning a trophy will eat at this little melt, no matter how much he protests he doesn’t care.

• Upvote 2

We need to be absolutely horrific if we win the league. I am going to go on about it forever just to piss the cunts off. You would think that they would have some humility or get back in their fucking box after our reserves humiliated them in the FA cup but they just carry on. 

I hope they fucking choke on their own vomit in April or May

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Gaffa

Gaffa

He'd miss out on the Usmanov glory years in Bramley Moore Dock. 

I can remember when Suarez had scored nearly 50 goals for Barcelona and their fans automatically start tweeting about Dixie Dean.

Messi a few years before it too, saying they weren't all league goals, free kicks or penalties. 

Because all Dixie Dean's goals wee scored when the standard of football in England was the best and all the current fans were around to see every single goal.

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

I can remember when Suarez had scored nearly 50 goals for Barcelona and their fans automatically start tweeting about Dixie Dean.

Messi a few years before it too, saying they weren't all league goals, free kicks or penalties. 

Because all Dixie Dean's goals wee scored when the standard of football in England was the best and all the current fans were around to see every single goal.

73.2% of Dean's goals came from bundling the keeper over the line. 24% offside, 1% penalties. The rest legit goals

• Upvote 2