You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

51 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

Imagine if there really was a conspiracy to keep them from rising up. 

it would be the easiest conspiracy in history to work on seeing as they are so inept all by themselves. 

The entire job would consist of checking up on them once every 3 years and shrugging your shoulders.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Has anybody else been done for retrospectively diving. Piss take it they haven't. I remember mascherano being the only red card for respect to refs. In spite of the fact United used to surround the fucker.

That Mascherano one was a disgrace. Gerrard pissed me off as well. Just stood back and did fuck all while Xabi was trying to pull Mascherano away. 

JelavicBrate2

Player Valuation: £1.5m
That loss had been coming all season. A decent side who have benefitted massively from corrupt officiating/VAR, a lack of competition, and most probably doping. They’re nowhere near the vintages of the great United Arsenal Chelsea or City teams who could genuinely play you off the park with ease. This lot just unnaturally outrun you, dive for some pens, and have most goals against them chalked off. FFS 34 year old Milner has covered more ground in a single game than any other player this season. Milner who wasn’t good enough for City about 5 years ago and did nothing under Rodgers. Milner and Henderson were the laughing stock of English football around 2012-15, with the national team yet suddenly are absolutely monstering the best midfields in Europe and every single one in the premier league every week sometimes three games in a week. Wijnaldum could barely play away from home for Newcastle he was so physically weak and was massively injury prone. He’s also an absolute monster now, as are Lallana and Oxlade Chamberlain both inconsistent ineffective players who have suddenly turned into physically imposing dominating midfielders. Fabinho also looked completely all over the place until he disappeared for a few months for no reason and returned an absolute monster. Van Dijk barely played for Southampton towards the end his injury issues were so bad, hasn’t missed a game for Liverpool.

Would not be surprised one bit if it all came out years in the future. That side that got battered by Watford yesterday are nowhere near good enough quality wise to be a team that has won every game this season.
I've been saying this for months on here, some people have said I'm wrong. As I always use as an example the 2008/2009 United team contained EVDS, Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Carrick, Anderson, Scholes, Fletcher, Ronaldo, Nani, Park Ji Sung, Rooney, Tevez, Giggs, Rafael, Berbatov, Welbeck, O Shea, and Jonny Evans and were never destroying teams like Liverpool are now and in fact Liverpool beat that team 4-1 at Old Trafford. When you look at the teams Chelsea, Arsenal and too a lesser extent City have had and they never achieved what Liverpool have done.

But what I've have always found suspicious is as you say I can kind of understand with VVD as defenders get older they develop more experience and get better, but it's very strange that players like Robertson and TAA have miraculously become world class almost overnight. Milner and Henderson are probably the most suspicious, Milner had peaked when he was at Villa and his first few years at City, he wasn't even considered that good in City's average 2013/2014 season, to all of sudden become world class towards the end of his career is strange, Henderson wasn't just average he was dire and he's turned into a world beater. Salah somehow became a world beater overnight, but then in his second season he look pretty average. Firmino was a good player, but was never the world beater he is now, same with Mane.

Also they were pretty poor in the early rounds of the champions league last season, yet scraped through. Spurs got to the final, but they're still recovering from playing some many games and all the injuries that came with it. They've somehow despite making very few signings and still having a relatively small squad been able to come back even stronger with no sign of fatigue. It's one thing for a team to be good, it's another thing when they seem to be far fitter than the opposition. The fact that Barca rested all 11 players after the first leg for their league game, yet Liverpool were able to go to Newcastle and still come back to beat Barcelona really should of had any sensible persons spidey sense tingling. It's not even about bitterness, I'm honest enough to say they deserved to win the league in 2009 and 2014 and were unlucky then. Evertonians are generally pretty knowledgeable about football and we know when a side is fantastic, this Liverpool team aren't.

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

JelavicBrate2

Player Valuation: £1.5m
That loss had been coming all season. A decent side who have benefitted massively from corrupt officiating/VAR, a lack of competition, and most probably doping. They’re nowhere near the vintages of the great United Arsenal Chelsea or City teams who could genuinely play you off the park with ease. This lot just unnaturally outrun you, dive for some pens, and have most goals against them chalked off. FFS 34 year old Milner has covered more ground in a single game than any other player this season. Milner who wasn’t good enough for City about 5 years ago and did nothing under Rodgers. Milner and Henderson were the laughing stock of English football around 2012-15, with the national team yet suddenly are absolutely monstering the best midfields in Europe and every single one in the premier league every week sometimes three games in a week. Wijnaldum could barely play away from home for Newcastle he was so physically weak and was massively injury prone. He’s also an absolute monster now, as are Lallana and Oxlade Chamberlain both inconsistent ineffective players who have suddenly turned into physically imposing dominating midfielders. Fabinho also looked completely all over the place until he disappeared for a few months for no reason and returned an absolute monster. Van Dijk barely played for Southampton towards the end his injury issues were so bad, hasn’t missed a game for Liverpool.

Would not be surprised one bit if it all came out years in the future. That side that got battered by Watford yesterday are nowhere near good enough quality wise to be a team that has won every game this season.
I've been saying this for months on here, some people have said I'm wrong. As I always use as an example the 2008/2009 United team contained EVDS, Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Carrick, Anderson, Scholes, Fletcher, Ronaldo, Nani, Park Ji Sung, Rooney, Tevez, Giggs, Rafael, Berbatov, Welbeck, O Shea, and Jonny Evans and were never destroying teams like Liverpool are now and in fact Liverpool beat that team 4-1 at Old Trafford. When you look at the teams Chelsea, Arsenal and too a lesser extent City have had and they never achieved what Liverpool have done.

But what I've have always found suspicious is as you say I can kind of understand with VVD as defenders get older they develop more experience and get better, but it's very strange that players like Robertson and TAA have miraculously become world class almost overnight. Milner and Henderson are probably the most suspicious, Milner had peaked when he was at Villa and his first few years at City, he wasn't even considered that good in City's average 2013/2014 season, to all of sudden become world class towards the end of his career is strange, Henderson wasn't just average he was dire and he's turned into a world beater. Salah somehow became a world beater overnight, but then in his second season he look pretty average. Firmino was a good player, but was never the world beater he is now, same with Mane.

Also they were pretty poor in the early rounds of the champions league last season, yet scraped through. Spurs got to the final, but they're still recovering from playing some many games and all the injuries that came with it. They've somehow despite making very few signings and still having a relatively small squad been able to come back even stronger with no sign of fatigue. It's one thing for a team to be good, it's another thing when they seem to be far fitter than the opposition. The fact that Barca rested all 11 players after the first leg for their league game, yet Liverpool were able to go to Newcastle and still come back to beat Barcelona really should of had any sensible persons spidey sense tingling. It's not even about bitterness, I'm honest enough to say they deserved to win the league in 2009 and 2014 and were unlucky then. Evertonians are generally pretty knowledgeable about football and we know when a side is fantastic, this Liverpool team aren't.

I think this shit's actually starting to bore me now. They really could do with a new tune.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I think this shit's actually starting to bore me now. They really could do with a new tune.

The Victorians used to enjoy a day out looking at the patients in Bedlam but I bet they didn't go every week. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Every single Derby they get a result! ............these cunts are bad for my health, really gonna have to stop going on there. 

Wayno

Wayno

Player Valuation: £10m
Liverpool fans are been disrespectful towards Hillsborough for years, look how many use JF96 as a hastag on Twitter, its sick and no longer about the justice campaign for them or the family's.
This x200000

My cousin was at Hillsborough and he gets wound up rotten when it gets thrown around by their fans during football arguments.

Sadly, it’s always going to happen when you consider the breed that opt to follow that club. The families must feel rotten every time it’s brought up by them as a failsafe. Every single Derby we get a result we “sang about hillsborough” according to them reprehensible mings

2 hours ago, Philtrum said:

So after last night do they hate Barkley or is he their new hero that will be welcomed home once he’s fucked and given his best years to a big club?

Bizarrely I felt a twinge of empathy for Barkley last night, after scoring a good goal he then looked a bit lost with his celebration as it was in front of a bunch of fans who constantly deride/hate him and slag off his home city endlessly, it was probably a bit of a weird feeling and I bet he wished at that exact moment he was still in an Everton shirt.

4 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

Bizarrely I felt a twinge of empathy for Barkley last night, after scoring a good goal he then looked a bit lost with his celebration as it was in front of a bunch of fans who constantly deride/hate him and slag off his home city endlessly, it was probably a bit of a weird feeling and I bet he wished at that exact moment he was still in an Everton shirt.

Image result for secure that shit hudson

• Upvote 3

Suzy it's PED's and corruption. Also Justice for the 96 is in bad taste and cheapens those lives lost but justice for the 39 in spite of no explanation as to what that justice should be or what the fuck it's got to do with Everton other than being weaponised as a way to attack Liverpool is all class and dignity.

• Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, suzy said:

Do they not realise the reason all our players improved so much and increased their fitness levels was because Klopp came in with his training methods??

You forgot to put ‘ ‘ either side of ‘training methods’ there Suzy.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Philtrum said:

So after last night do they hate Barkley or is he their new hero that will be welcomed home once he’s fucked and given his best years to a big club?

The reason for our form? I’ve never seen any reports about this? 

Jacko93

Jacko93

Player Valuation: £35m
So.what the cause of this mini flop.

Too many games
Luck run out
Clubs have figured them out
The club have been in legal wranglings with Mark Warneke for the past 5/6 weeks over IP, and in the meantime he has pulled his drink from them until it is resolved. He continued development of the 'elixir' while under their employment, but with him trying to maximise profits and exposure by selling to other clubs, LFC have claimed full ownership on the recent and, all historic IP. He disputes this and has terminated their access until court is settled.*