You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

19 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Living in the shadow of giants will have that effect. They really are a tragic club, yet they revel in it. They sum society up perfectly, they'd rather revel in the misfortune of others than to do something positive. 

Some of their fans are ok but the majority of them revel in victimhood despite saying we do. Also every single bad thing that has ever happened to them is blamed on them being banned out of Europe with this Sliding Doors view that they would have dominated the game for years on end. 

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some of them hope to live long enough to see them move grounds.

Isn't that the truth. I actually hope they squeeze into 6th and get a spot in the Europa, then let UEFA do their FFP thing. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some of their fans are ok but the majority of them revel in victimhood despite saying we do. Also every single bad thing that has ever happened to them is blamed on them being banned out of Europe with this Sliding Doors view that they would have dominated the game for years on end. 

They certainly need a new one of these. Obviously without the red bits. 

Image result for irony meter gif

City, Utd, Leicester and Spurs have had more VAR overturned than us as have a handful of other teams. But that doesn’t suit does it.

Rather the worrying about what PED’s we’re taking, think about how good we are at hiding the blockers and bribing officials. 
That sad cunt Saint Domingo is just another in a never ending line of bitter mentalists. 

5 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Isnt there a name for when an inconsequential, smaller entity, such as the shite, attempt to mock a far bigger and more successful one, such as Liverpool? Yeah, yeah, I know you can say delusional but I thought there'd be some fancy 'ical' type name for it?

Delusionical

boris

Player Valuation: £15m
Remember the night they won the champions league and the first thing they thought of doing was driving up to Rupert Tower and painting something on it.

It tickles me how obsessed they are. I suppose it’s a bit of a compliment really that they can’t get us out of there heads.

• Upvote 1