You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I was in Liverpool 1 last week with a loud haler I asked how many people supported Everton and 90% of the thousands of people raised their hands.

All others were tourists. I also went into the Liverpool shop and stole all their clobber and burnt it on Chavasse Park. On my way home this massive stedded up guy was playing that song as his ring tone, I round kicked him back to Norway.

• Upvote 13

In my experience loads live on the Wirral, Ormskirk, Crosby, Formby and Southport. 

I worked in an office a few years back where I sat with 5 Evertonians who all somehow convinced themselves that all Liverpool fans were wools or Norwegians. 

One was from York, one was from Blackpool, one from Heswall, one was born in Swindon and moved up here aged 28 but adopted Everton as his team and the other one lived in Formby. 

My brother is an Evertonian season ticket holder fair play he's old school doesn't slag us off , he travels to every home game via coach and the official local supporters club which lay on 2 coaches for every home game .

The bus originates in Shropshire but yeah all Bitters are a stones throw from the County road and all kopites are Norwegians 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Unless this fella lives outside the club shop opposite Goodison then he is a bare faced liar.

killenefc

killenefc

Player Valuation: £70m
In my lifetime and this is honestly how I’ve seen it the prevalent shirt/tracksuit top/polo/scarf the city on non match days has always been blue. You see a few more RS ones these past few years but on the whole there always seems to be more Everton clobber on show. Just how I’ve seen it like.

Another bare faced liar

Billysgingham.

Billysgingham.

Player Valuation: £60m
I work all over the area at there is more blues than rs.There are places like kirkby which is a rs hot spot, but overall certainly more blues.

So he’s saying that there’s more Blues that wear their colours around the City. Which, traditionally, is something which they’ve always said is RS behaviour and Everton fans don’t get involved in. The crowds in the Liverpool shop in Liverpool 1 compared to Everton 2 (ha ha, get it?) confirm this. But they’re probably all Norwegian. 

3 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

So he’s saying that there’s more Blues that wear their colours around the City. Which, traditionally, is something which they’ve always said is RS behaviour and Everton fans don’t get involved in. The crowds in the Liverpool shop in Liverpool 1 compared to Everton 2 (ha ha, get it?) confirm this. But they’re probably all Norwegian. 

Its the only way they will beat us by using fictional numbers to do so. Shouldn't it really be Everton 28 years of average age 0 Liverpool 18 years of average age 1. That sounds more realistic.

13 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

In my experience loads live on the Wirral, Ormskirk, Crosby, Formby and Southport. 

I worked in an office a few years back where I sat with 5 Evertonians who all somehow convinced themselves that all Liverpool fans were wools or Norwegians. 

One was from York, one was from Blackpool, one from Heswall, one was born in Swindon and moved up here aged 28 but adopted Everton as his team and the other one lived in Formby. 

How could an adult, who I'm presuming is of sound, mind and body. Ever choose Everton as his team to support. I mean, it's Everton? 

Being Irish, when I was growing up it was either us or utd. 

But there was one lad in my class who supported Everton. Just one, ever! 

His only highlight growing up was signing Daniel Amokachi. If I could do a gave palm emoji, I would....... 

12 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

How could an adult, who I'm presuming is of sound, mind and body. Ever choose Everton as his team to support. I mean, it's Everton? 

His only highlight growing up was signing Daniel Amokachi. If I could do a gave palm emoji, I would....... 

I think when he moved up to Liverpool it was in their brief 2 year glory years (which Liverpool ruined by getting them banned).

17 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Some men just want to watch their football team burn.

And blame the other team across the park...

• Upvote 2

The reply to this 

artetas_biggest_fan

Player Valuation: £2.5m
On a broader point (really addressed to much older blues), when did the RS overtake us in size? Or were the clubs always level up until a point in time? In the Dixie era were we the biggest club in the land? (that last one is more for historians)

Up until the 1960s, both clubs had five league titles, we had two cups. Both clubs were able to generate 50k plus attendances. Something changed after that. Was it simply the Shankly impact (and legacy) that drove them on to another level? It was the decade where the city was the centre of pop culture, and they had an anthem that came from that sound. Having the city name must have had an effect also. As a club they seemed to forge a strong identity that became known to the wider public, while Catterick kept us in the shadows (that’s just how it seems anyway without having gone through it).

maccavennie

maccavennie

On a broader point (really addressed to much older blues), when did the RS overtake us in size? Or were the clubs always level up until a point in time? In the Dixie era were we the biggest club in the land? (that last one is more for historians)

Up until the 1960s, both clubs had five league titles, we had two cups. Both clubs were able to generate 50k plus attendances. Something changed after that. Was it simply the Shankly impact (and legacy) that drove them on to another level? It was the decade where the city was the centre of pop culture, and they had an anthem that came from that sound. Having the city name must have had an effect also. As a club they seemed to forge a strong identity that became known to the wider public, while Catterick kept us in the shadows (that’s just how it seems anyway without having gone through it).
Your a massive knobhead, the biggest on here you Kopite piss soaked Aldo loving ferret

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The reply to this 

artetas_biggest_fan

Player Valuation: £2.5m

maccavennie

maccavennie

Your a massive knobhead, the biggest on here you Kopite piss soaked Aldo loving ferret

What a response. No arguing with that.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, chrisbonnie said:

I think most of them I’m related to are of sound mind.