You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I like how this twat has just outright lied considering the game has been front, top and centre since about 12pm yesterday and has been all reaction to it since full-time last night. Not a single one of the dribbling rats has picked him up on it either. Sad lying bastard. 

zzr45

#SandraOut
Interesting how far I had to dig into the BBC website to actually find the result. Usually it’s front of centre but seemingly hidden today for some reason?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I like how this twat has just outright lied considering the game has been front, top and centre since about 12pm yesterday and has been all reaction to it since full-time last night. Not a single one of the dribbling rats has picked him up on it either. Sad lying bastard. 

zzr45

#SandraOut
Interesting how far I had to dig into the BBC website to actually find the result. Usually it’s front of centre but seemingly hidden today for some reason?

Just had a look- there are reports on Klopp and from Stephen Warnock at the top of the page, the Klopp article has nearly 700 comments on it. The match report is a little further down under 'More Champions League' and despite being so cunningly well hidden, it has over 1300 comments.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

zzr45

#SandraOut

It was front and centre the stupid bastard. They live in the upside down the fucking dribbling demon shagging blert.

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Theres some twat on GOT with the Brian Labone avatar who is convinced we are cheating FFP but cant explain how.

I bet Calvin Aldi will make another appearance saying his theory about Klopp only getting the PEDs into Germany and Austria and nowhere else in Europe has been proven.

They just make stuff up. Apparently the refs call our players "Big Virg" and "Mo" all the time. 

If any blues are reading this, just remember.... we all know you are lying deluded wankers whose football team isn't worth a wank. No-one outside of this city gives a flying fuck about everton. You'll always be "just that other side form Liverpool who play in Blue" you sad twats. 

• Upvote 4

Going the pub to watch the RS tonight.

Europe we know nothing about because we’re fucking shite.

They win the oppositions crap and it’s all a fix.

I know it’s totally sad but we’re all BS pricks.

They lose and they are overrated.

And only win with VAR cheating.

They organised the CL win with bribery.

At a secret UEFA meeting.

But with Ancellotti, Moshi and Uncle Usmanov money

We will soon be winning trophies in the land of milk and honey.

As I said the RS are overrated and really really crap.

But I wonder if they’ll lend us their European map.

• Upvote 1