You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

I also admire Carlo's timing. Since he's taken over, their league opposition has been...

Burnley

Newcastle

Man City

Brighton

West Ham

Newcastle

Watford

Crystal Palace

5 wins. 2 draws. 1 loss.

Wow...

Next nine:

Arsenal

United

Chelsea

Liverpool

Norwich

Leicester

Spurs

Southampton

Wolves

8 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

I also admire Carlo's timing. Since he's taken over, their league opposition has been...

Burnley

Newcastle

Man City

Brighton

West Ham

Newcastle

Watford

Crystal Palace

5 wins. 2 draws. 1 loss.

Wow...

Klopps first 9 games included Newcastle, West brom, crystal Palace, Southampton, and Watford.

And we dropped points in all of those fixtures. 

7 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Klopps first 9 games included Newcastle, West brom, crystal Palace, Southampton, and Watford.

And we dropped points in all of those fixtures. 

https://talksport.com/football/421928/jurgen-klopps-liverpool-line-up-for-his-first-game-in-charge-as-manager-in-2015/

Shows what a manager he is with a third net spend of the current Everton squad. 

• Upvote 1

On 08/02/2020 at 12:36, sir roger said:

Angelina Jolie's stunt double , Eunice Huthart ( winner on Gladiators ) is a Scouser and a massive red and got Jolie and her kids into Liverpool FC , not Brad Pitt.

Isn't Sly Stallone blue-ish ?

In the same way that i am a  Washington Capitols fan because i went to watch them once and was given a commemorative Puck. ( and before you start that's P  uck)

19 hours ago, Pidge said:

Don't underplay the run they're on.  They've beaten the mighty Brighton, Watford and Palace, drawing against Newcastle and West Ham. The tide is turning.

Benteke scored against them! Fucking hell should be a 6 point deduction for allowing that to happen.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

They achieved what they did without the competition of English sides. I'm not saying they weren't good, but they're talked about probably like the best team there's ever been. I don't think that's true, aside from anything else, we were better. I'm not old enough to remember the Ajax and Munich teams, but I dare says they were pretty good too. Also, this latest Madrid team (till the end of Zidane last time), what a side, but nobody wants to count them because they're Madrid. 

Madrid were bankrolled by a government well before the Qatar government started bankrolling City. Probably why they are despised so much,alongside their Franco love affair.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
15 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

Next nine:

Arsenal

United

Chelsea

Liverpool

Norwich

Leicester

Spurs

Southampton

Wolves

They'll be in full boo mode after that lot. 

Apart (obviously) from scale and human suffering, what separates your rabid, conspiracy spewing Bloonose; from Holocaust Deniers? Both seem driven by hatred and delusion. And when confronted with incontrovertible evidence to their contrary view, both refuse to accept that they’re wrong.

• Downvote 2

52 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

It's mainly the bit about denying the Holocaust. 

Yup, that.

I laugh at our blue nose neighbours as much and anyone, but anyone can see that they’re  no nazi sympathisers.

I mean Oscar Schindler could have got a whole work force in the Goodison trophy room for decades 

on serious note, the original comment is a disgrace 

26 minutes ago, RJ Fan club said:

on serious note, the original comment is a disgrace 

Indeed.

If you want to make a comparison to their unshakeable delusion, other nutters are available. 

"Bloos are like Flat Earthers/Creationists/Moon landing conspiracy theorists" - all fine.

"Bloos are like Holocaust deniers" - not fine.