You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, A Red said:

I'd love us to win the title at goodison. I want their club and players to refuse to give a guard of honour and their fans to hurl abuse and then turn their backs. I want everyone to see what small minded irrelevant twats they are.

We wouldn't get a guard of honour off them if we won it at goodison would we? Don't the team you play next do that?

1 hour ago, rotoq said:

We'd need city to drop 6 before then

We need 6 more wins. Before the Derby we play Norwich, west ham, Watford and bournmouth. So the best we can hope at Everton would be the 5th win. 

Before we kick off at goodison, city play Leicester, man united (both away) and Burnley at home. If man city drop 3 points across those 3 games, we can win it in the derby. Obviously we need them to drop 6 to run out as champions. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

We need 6 more wins. Before the Derby we play Norwich, west ham, Watford and bournmouth. So the best we can hope at Everton would be the 5th win. 

Before we kick off at goodison, city play Leicester, man united (both away) and Burnley at home. If man city drop 3 points across those 3 games, we can win it in the derby. Obviously we need them to drop 6 to run out as champions. 

That's how I'd worked it out until I was reminded of Leicester who would need to drop 4. Their hardest game looks like Wolves (A) apart from the City one which they would obviously have to win.

6 minutes ago, kemskem said:

That's how I'd worked it out until I was reminded of Leicester who would need to drop 4. Their hardest game looks like Wolves (A) apart from the City one which they would obviously have to win.

Yeah, good point. I'm assuming Leicester will keep fucking up! I actually think city will smash Leicester. But leicester need to drop just 2 points away to wolves,  Norwich or watford  or at home to city or villa for us to need just 5 wins to be clear of them. I think Leicester could drop points in any of those games. 

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He's not crazy as Bobby plays for Liverpool. 

There isn't a single player in their squad ((I don't know their squad very well) that would start for us. Anyway let's see how firmly on their shoulders their heads are after their next round of fixtures. 

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

Yeah, good point. I'm assuming Leicester will keep fucking up! I actually think city will smash Leicester. But leicester need to drop just 2 points away to wolves,  Norwich or watford  or at home to city or villa for us to need just 5 wins to be clear of them. I think Leicester could drop points in any of those games. 

I think Leicester can get something against City which they nearly did last season, and it would be wrong to presume City will beat Burnley when I think about it. It would be funny if the bitters are shitting themselves hoping City beat Burnley on the Saturday to avoid that guard of honour.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Don't underplay the run they're on.  They've beaten the mighty Brighton, Watford and Palace, drawing against Newcastle and West Ham. The tide is turning.

They do this every year. They have a straightforward run of fixtures then they are suddenly better than the Milan team of the early 90s. 

No wonder they feel so depressed when they get twatted by someone half decent. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They do this every year. They have a straightforward run of fixtures then they are suddenly better than the Milan team of the early 90s. 

No wonder they feel so depressed when they get twatted by someone half decent. 

I wonder will rival fans be mentioning us in the same breath as Milan early 90s in twenty or thirty years?

"Fuck me,you'd swear they were as good as Liverpool in the early 20s they way they go on". 

• Upvote 2

I really really want us to be at Anfield when we win it. I get that those that do not go to the games might enjoy winning it elsewhere but I'd feel robbed of a celebration at full time. Obviously it wouldn't bother our amazing away fans but there aren't 50 thousand of them. 

If there was a god, he wouldn't have given Pickford those little arms. 

• Upvote 1