You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

There’s a 19 page thread on Got with a poll, about whether should they give us a guard of honour at the The Shed. It’s like a contest to see who can be the bitterest cunt. Inside the mind of a Blue...........................there’s some right cunts on there.
This would spoil the day entirely for me though. League Champions and then Usmanov news, total party pooper that would be. They always get one up on us, the Liver Birds, Stadium news, being richer whilst we go about actually winning stuff

On the morning of the game announce that Usmanov is getting involved in Everton and he is prepared to spend until Everton are top of the tree again.
I think that might spoil the day for a few.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/should-we-give-the-rs-a-guard-of-honour-poll.109534/

14 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

There’s a 19 page thread on Got with a poll, about whether should they give us a guard of honour at the The Shed. It’s like a contest to see who can be the bitterest cunt. Inside the mind of a Blue...........................there’s some right cunts on there.
This would spoil the day entirely for me though. League Champions and then Usmanov news, total party pooper that would be. They always get one up on us, the Liver Birds, Stadium news, being richer whilst we go about actually winning stuff

On the morning of the game announce that Usmanov is getting involved in Everton and he is prepared to spend until Everton are top of the tree again.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/should-we-give-the-rs-a-guard-of-honour-poll.109534/

Quaking here.

24 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

They're fucking deluded. Even if those twats were given all the money in the world it wouldnt spoil my day celebrating number 19.

57 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

A few thousands Bloos maybe when they eventually run bankrupt.  Money hasn't really been the issue with those stupid cunts, it's how they use it that's been the issue.  And announcing it on the morning of the game, is that as a counterbalance to the inevitable twatting we'll dish out to them ?

12 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

City's owners family are worth over a trillion quid. Their owner on his own is worth about 5 billion quid more than usmanov. We don't give a fuck about Usmanov. Everton have spent more money than us over the last 5 years and they are as fucking wank as ever.

But but but, the new stadium lad!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Anubis said:

How does that Queen ‘slightly mad’ song go again.....

spence03

Player Valuation: £6m
he may well be roided up to his eyeballs, but milner comes out of this as a far better man than klopp or henderson
Of course it'll never come out but I can imagine Milner wasnt too impressed with Klopp sacking off the youths.

Dan Tanner

Dan Tanner

Player Valuation: £8m
I hate kopites gahhhh...

Dan Tanner

Dan Tanner

You’re trying a bit hard there pal. Maybe the coach should’ve get his team to beat a bunch of children and make a fortune from a lucrative away tie at Chelsea instead?

I’m sorry, but tv money aside, he’s moaning for mornings sake. City couldn’t sell out last week in the cup match and the replays last night were empty.

If that had been on tv would as many of gone? If it was £50 a ticket?

I’m not having it.
Yeah ideally he could've motivated his team to a win up on snake mountain, and get a big payday against Chelsea. That could've been an extra hefty bonus, but he ultimately didn't , we unfortunately can't talk over here, can we.
And yeah the Mentalists that follow 'Devil's Ringpiece FC' will happily fork out £50 a time and more to watch some ultra vain frenetic German manhandle a bunch of ladyboy lookalikes on and off the pitch. But again he ultimately didn't, his acolytes in the media spun it for poor little diddums, I think he used the phrase, "honoured my commitments to the premier League break"..... He's honours balls all, he's on his Jollies, he's the punchbowl that all the turds are trying to get in, it's said there's no show without Punch, and ole Dr Teeth (and hairplugs) is certainly near as good looking as Mr Punch. The drooling masses will never turn up to drink the Kook Aid at Klanfield if Klippitty ain't there himself. But he didn't want to spoil his facelift or God knows what procedure the egotistical bellend is up too this time, I'd suggest an arse polish but the media have been at that since he turned up at Frankenstein's castle.

Dan Tanner

Dan Tanner

The RS Echo showing where all their players went on holiday was rubbing it in even more.
Yeah the mirror had the back page, 2 inside pages about the Shoite, then all page 3 about all their players on holiday... I particularly liked the picture of Firminio and his Transvesite chum in the Maldives....

"he's the punchbowl that all the turds are trying to get in,"

I don't even know what this means, but I'm stealing it for later use.

If it happens at The Shed, if love to sit next Calvin......

Calvin Aldi

Player Valuation: £500k
I don't even see why anyone has to do this regardless. It was probably ok in the 50s when Sir Charles Charley Charles played but now it's more of a business and competitive. There is no friendly rivalry in football anymore.

Imagine being forced to do it, all the RS will save it to their phones forever and post it on social media, get t shirts with it on and never ever shut up about it. That Jamie Webster the "boss" scouser will make a song about it and Dave Kirby will do a cringeworthy poem about it if he has finally shut up about going to Rome on the train in 1977. 

It's going to be bad enough about 2500 of them in the away end constantly goading us about being Champions and their ever so original 1995 chants. They will be looking for a reaction the whole game. Yet if one of us flips and there's trouble inside or outside the ground I wonder who will get the blame.

If any of our fans clap while this guard of honour happens they should receive a lifetime ban from Goodison. I'm being serious and I'll have a go at anyone around me in the Park End who claps them. 

No way should we ever pander to this disgusting club ever again. The players were forced into sharing an open top bus with the RS in 1986 and loads of them felt uncomfortable, yet when Peter Reid refused to comply he gets called bitter and a sore loser. The last thing you want after losing out on 2 trophies is to go on a parade with the winners. But Everton got railroad into it.

Stop being plucky little Everton, stop pandering to the RS, I'm sick of this club just shrugging their shoulders and letting them dominate the city. We are Everton Football Club and we bow to nobody. 

God I hate them so much.