You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

The tickets weren't vastly reduced as there is a pricing structure for cup games. If we play league one and two teams the tickets are £22-£25 and kids are still a fiver. 

I tried to buy tickets on the limited general sale on saturday because my daughter wanted to go. Yet no £1 tickets were available and they were £5 which is what they are anyway for League 1 and 2 teams. So they would have lost out on 7-10 quid on an adult ticket and 4 quid on a limited number of tickets.

The game was sold out so they would have earned a decent wedge anyway. The Derby-Northampton game was on later and the place was virtually empty. Also the Coventry-Birmingham game had a couple of stands closed. 

Evertonians also seem to forget that they played Lincoln in the FA Cup last season in the third round and reduced their ticket prices yet didnt sell out. Woodison was less than 2/3 full. Lincoln took all their allocation but the we go the game brigade disnt bother so Lincoln lost out on a big pay day.

One introduction that's never been made:

"Truth, Logic, Consistency, this is Everton, Everton this is..."

5 hours ago, M_B said:
Loving the fume this season.

From GOT

Although he did get the bit about Linda right to be fair to him.

Outstanding. Imagine being that twisted and eaten up with hatred inside. And we’ve done it to him. I feel so proud. Or I will when I’ve stopped laughing.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

They only managed 3 shots on target in the whole game. We had more possession, more shots on target, more shots off target and crucially more goals. It's like the 1-0 draw they got in the origi & little arms derby. In their minds they not only drew with us that day, but battered us and the tide was turning. 

They could still win 5-0 with only 3 shots.

Didn't Villa or someone shit beat them 2-0 this season, despite only having 1 shot?

8 hours ago, M_B said:
Loving the fume this season.

From GOT

Although he did get the bit about Linda right to be fair to him.

I know the GOT meffs work themselves into a lather trying to outdo each other in their hatred of all things LFC, but this dickhead's jumped the shark.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:
tommytowne

tommytowne

Player Valuation: £35m
Or, maybe the BBC are really smart and realise that everyone hates them, and there is no surer way to get football fans to watch/read/click on something than broadcast something they hate. Lets face it, our minor fume thread is a lot larger than our minor happy thread. Because we want to rage. The BBC and others are just tapping into that.

Or they could just be dirty kopites.
Dirty Kopites.
Darren Betts the weatherman on BBC suddenly emerged as a rodent last year. All the years he's been on the small screen and he never deemed it important enough to mention his allegiance until the eve of the CL final.
But hey ho, they have 500,000,000 fans world wide so one is bound to show up sooner or later.

Weather presenters are expected to declare their football allegiance before they go on the telly, because...

How does that Queen ‘slightly mad’ song go again.....

spence03

Player Valuation: £6m
he may well be roided up to his eyeballs, but milner comes out of this as a far better man than klopp or henderson
Of course it'll never come out but I can imagine Milner wasnt too impressed with Klopp sacking off the youths.

Dan Tanner

Dan Tanner

Player Valuation: £8m
I hate kopites gahhhh...

Dan Tanner

Dan Tanner

You’re trying a bit hard there pal. Maybe the coach should’ve get his team to beat a bunch of children and make a fortune from a lucrative away tie at Chelsea instead?

I’m sorry, but tv money aside, he’s moaning for mornings sake. City couldn’t sell out last week in the cup match and the replays last night were empty.

If that had been on tv would as many of gone? If it was £50 a ticket?

I’m not having it.
Yeah ideally he could've motivated his team to a win up on snake mountain, and get a big payday against Chelsea. That could've been an extra hefty bonus, but he ultimately didn't , we unfortunately can't talk over here, can we.
And yeah the Mentalists that follow 'Devil's Ringpiece FC' will happily fork out £50 a time and more to watch some ultra vain frenetic German manhandle a bunch of ladyboy lookalikes on and off the pitch. But again he ultimately didn't, his acolytes in the media spun it for poor little diddums, I think he used the phrase, "honoured my commitments to the premier League break"..... He's honours balls all, he's on his Jollies, he's the punchbowl that all the turds are trying to get in, it's said there's no show without Punch, and ole Dr Teeth (and hairplugs) is certainly near as good looking as Mr Punch. The drooling masses will never turn up to drink the Kook Aid at Klanfield if Klippitty ain't there himself. But he didn't want to spoil his facelift or God knows what procedure the egotistical bellend is up too this time, I'd suggest an arse polish but the media have been at that since he turned up at Frankenstein's castle.

Dan Tanner

Dan Tanner

The RS Echo showing where all their players went on holiday was rubbing it in even more.
Yeah the mirror had the back page, 2 inside pages about the Shoite, then all page 3 about all their players on holiday... I particularly liked the picture of Firminio and his Transvesite chum in the Maldives....