You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On 03/02/2020 at 22:18, Bjornebye said:

I want the whole squad announced on the pitch to the dribbling hoards one at a time. 

tenor.gif

giphy.gifTinyViciousInsect-size_restricted.gif

AmpleTediousHorse-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=12577900

WL_Ax1.gif

giphy.gif

MediumDesertedIrishdraughthorse-max-1mb.

tenor.gif

7c0f9-rr8.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=11053538

giphy.gif

PracticalMerryCicada-max-1mb.gif

TerribleIncompatibleCapeghostfrog-max-1m

SomeFastAgouti-small.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=10901531

CooperativeUnselfishAlabamamapturtle-siz

tenor.gif?itemid=10288460

tenor.gif?itemid=10844360

giphy.gif

source.gif

If I could power rep you I would. Jake the snake, fuck me good old times. He'd DDT the shit out of them. If I was mean I'd neg you for not having the second coolest motherfucker in wrestling after Stone cold, Diamond Dallas Page in there.

• Downvote 1

Loving the fume this season.

From GOT

Absolute rubbish.... The manager made a statement b4 his press conference that because Klippitty threw his dummy out the pram and clearly stated his scrawny german arse was to high and mighty to be bothered going to the match, neither would his rat players have anything to do with it, so the television companies swerved showing their game on TV. Subsequently they've lost the money from a live game, then because he threw his little rats on the pitch instead, shoitepool FC decided to bang out the tickets at £15 and £1 for kids resulting in Shrewsbury losing at least over half a million pounds. Which to a league one club can be the difference between survival and progress. He citied on the back of a cup game against Manchester United a few years back the club managed to build a brand new training facility. Not so off the back of der unclassy redmen.... Horrible horrible club from stinky piss addled John Henry to 'Fagin' herr Klopp with his hair transplant and fake gnashers, to Ratfink Henderson and all the born again Bible bashers infecting snake mountain.
And a hats off to the maudlin Muppets who traipse into this fair city from all four corners of the globe, you may bring your reddies and the hoteliers and cabbies and 'fill-our-pockets FC' beckon you with glee, but I bloody well hate the pissing sight of you tramps gits with ure bellwhiff tat wrapped around your heads, and ure cannon cameras and phones out at the sniff of the dead pigeon. Your everything that's wrong in football... nay life, to much money and to little sense, John Henry and his way to fit wife for him, are milking you dry, if Klopp took a dump and stuck a little flag in it, Henry could sell you it and you'd scarily buy it. Deadheads and charlatans the lot of them over at the pit, they all sadly suit each other

Although he did get the bit about Linda right to be fair to him.

5 minutes ago, M_B said:

From GOT

For fuck's sake, how many times. If we charged full whack for a U23 game the ground would have been half empty, and Shrewsbury would have still been hit in the pocket as they'd only be getting a share of a half empty ground. At least this way they get a share of a full ground, even if the individual tickets are reduced.

Also, where the fuck do I buy one of these Klopp Flag Turds?

3 minutes ago, Manny said:

For fuck's sake, how many times. If we charged full whack for a U23 game the ground would have been half empty, and Shrewsbury would have still been hit in the pocket as they'd only be getting a share of a half empty ground. At least this way they get a share of a full ground, even if the individual tickets are reduced.

I haven’t got a clue, mate. Ask someone else. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Johnlj said:

If I could power rep you I would. Jake the snake, fuck me good old times. He'd DDT the shit out of them. If I was mean I'd neg you for not having the second coolest motherfucker in wrestling after Stone cold, Diamond Dallas Page in there.

I’ll see your Dimond Dallas Page and raise you...

4 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

"Tomorrow is ours" seems to be the latest slogan they're all banging on about. Based on what I have no idea.

Seems appropriate;

Tomorrow
Tomorrow never comes
What kind of a fool
Do they take me for?
Tomorrow
A resting place for bums
A trap set in the slums
But I know the score

Tomorrow
Tomorrow's far away
Tomorrow, as they say,
Is reserved for dreams
Tomorrow
Tomorrow's looking grey
A playground always locked
Trains no winning teams

• Upvote 3

Ticket prices are to high for the regular people, Ticket prices are to high for the regular people, Ticket prices are to high for the regular people, Ticket prices are to high for the regular people, Ticket prices are to high for the regular people!

LFC Reduce prices so everyone can watch the game.

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ARE RUINING LOWER LEAGUE FOOTBALL. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Manny said:

The tickets weren't vastly reduced as there is a pricing structure for cup games. If we play league one and two teams the tickets are £22-£25 and kids are still a fiver. 

I tried to buy tickets on the limited general sale on saturday because my daughter wanted to go. Yet no £1 tickets were available and they were £5 which is what they are anyway for League 1 and 2 teams. So they would have lost out on 7-10 quid on an adult ticket and 4 quid on a limited number of tickets.

The game was sold out so they would have earned a decent wedge anyway. The Derby-Northampton game was on later and the place was virtually empty. Also the Coventry-Birmingham game had a couple of stands closed. 

Evertonians also seem to forget that they played Lincoln in the FA Cup last season in the third round and reduced their ticket prices yet didnt sell out. Woodison was less than 2/3 full. Lincoln took all their allocation but the we go the game brigade disnt bother so Lincoln lost out on a big pay day.

• Upvote 4

tommytowne

tommytowne

Player Valuation: £35m
Or, maybe the BBC are really smart and realise that everyone hates them, and there is no surer way to get football fans to watch/read/click on something than broadcast something they hate. Lets face it, our minor fume thread is a lot larger than our minor happy thread. Because we want to rage. The BBC and others are just tapping into that.

Or they could just be dirty kopites.
Dirty Kopites.
Darren Betts the weatherman on BBC suddenly emerged as a rodent last year. All the years he's been on the small screen and he never deemed it important enough to mention his allegiance until the eve of the CL final.
But hey ho, they have 500,000,000 fans world wide so one is bound to show up sooner or later.

3 hours ago, M_B said:

From GOT

This is the standard of writing that the Pulitzer panel dreams of. So insightful, so unbiased, so Everton. He only needed to finish off with 'not that I care about them' and a story 'abar' some scamp who sent the Norwegians the wrong way - to massive applause of course - and he'd have been nailed on. Try not to roast in your own piss, dear blue.