You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Come on now, let's not go overboard the youngsters, they're not that good and they're not kids..............

boris

Player Valuation: £15m
You would think so,and hopefully they do so they get battered lol, touch unfair really on these that have got through if they didnt
I hope so, they’ll get absolutely pummelled by Chelsea.

They’re not even any good, nor are they kids.

They’ve been bang average for years at there own level. I know Accrington players who played against them earlier in the league cup this year when Accrington put 5 past them. They said they were really bad.

Even in this cup run they’ve barely threatened. Let’s be honest, we were terrible on the day but we should have been 5 up by half time whilst they never created a chance all game bar from the wonder goal out of nothing.

They’ve barely had a shot against Shrewsbury in both games, despite them struggling even at there own level right now and it took 2 unforced own goals to get them through.

Villa’s reserves marmalised then.

Chelsea will give them a really good hiding. They should have beat there first 11 earlier in the year until VAR stepped in to save them yet again. That’s another subject as well as the corruption this year has been ridiculous.

The regimes desperation to get Liverpool, 1 of there cash cows, relevant again domestically has been massively over done by them and this season will long be remembered for that.

5 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Come on now, let's not go overboard the youngsters, they're not that good and they're not kids..............

boris

Player Valuation: £15m
You would think so,and hopefully they do so they get battered lol, touch unfair really on these that have got through if they didnt
I hope so, they’ll get absolutely pummelled by Chelsea.

They’re not even any good, nor are they kids.

They’ve been bang average for years at there own level. I know Accrington players who played against them earlier in the league cup this year when Accrington put 5 past them. They said they were really bad.

Even in this cup run they’ve barely threatened. Let’s be honest, we were terrible on the day but we should have been 5 up by half time whilst they never created a chance all game bar from the wonder goal out of nothing.

They’ve barely had a shot against Shrewsbury in both games, despite them struggling even at there own level right now and it took 2 unforced own goals to get them through.

Villa’s reserves marmalised then.

Chelsea will give them a really good hiding. They should have beat there first 11 earlier in the year until VAR stepped in to save them yet again. That’s another subject as well as the corruption this year has been ridiculous.

The regimes desperation to get Liverpool, 1 of there cash cows, relevant again domestically has been massively over done by them and this season will long be remembered for that.

5-0 up before half time now, the narrative used to be 3. Seems like the boos have just invented another couple of chances against our kids to add to the 'someone I know' story that always seems to be at the forefront.

Cunt sounds like Vicky Pollard.

It's mad they still cling to the VAR conspiracy despite not a single fact backing it up that Liverpool have benefitted more than anybody else. No VAR last season 97 points and the champions league "wait till VAR comes in they'll be fucked!" Still in the FA Cup, still in the champions league and 22 points ahead in what's been the greatest start to a league in football history across every league in Europe. Will it be the illuminati next, reptilians! I love winning the league this way because every single week for months on end the temperature rises as they burn in their own skin. 

• Upvote 3

I love this narrative of "all the big clubs in Europe are going through a transition period, it's the only reason we are doing well in europe. It's not like there is a Barca 2008 to 2011 team to stop us being dominant".

The point they seem to be missing is that we are the Barca of this era and nobody matches up to us on a consistent basis.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

5-0 up before half time now, the narrative used to be 3. Seems like the boos have just invented another couple of chances against our kids to add to the 'someone I know' story that always seems to be at the forefront.

Cunt sounds like Vicky Pollard.

They only managed 3 shots on target in the whole game. We had more possession, more shots on target, more shots off target and crucially more goals. It's like the 1-0 draw they got in the origi & little arms derby. In their minds they not only drew with us that day, but battered us and the tide was turning.