You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

8 hours ago, Trumo said:

I think Hibbert and Niasse are STILL at the club.

Nah, Hibberts gone. They informed him respectfully and tactfully of his release by putting it on the club website so that he found out at the same time as everyone else. Or slightly after everyone else, as he was informed by family members who'd seen it.

No favouritism at the peoples club, lid. 

8 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

MOTD2 just closed out with a montage of goalkeeping calamities down the years.

Good to see Pickford handing it to Origi was in there.

You don’t have to be last on MOTD to be last on MOTD but they are last on MOTD.

Talking of goalkeeping calamities, wasn't Guaita at Anfield last season used as evidence that we're corrupt, because, y'know, a keeper like that would never just fuck up?

59 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Talking of goalkeeping calamities, wasn't Guaita at Anfield last season used as evidence that we're corrupt, because, y'know, a keeper like that would never just fuck up?

I think it was Speroni  ? all their keepers were injured (Probably by someone is the red shite media )  - so we are still corrupt

Lot of talk on GOT about the possible guard of honour at Goodison. I’m loving GOT at the minute and reading about our tainted title. Brilliant. 

hallamblue

Player Valuation: £25m
I think chelsea did it for united and the other way round. Barcelona did it for real Madrid aswell.

View attachment 78136

Easy to be magnanimous whne you know you're going to win the league yourself in the next year or 2. They can gtf, no guard of honour for the rs, unless they give up 3 years of European qualification and demand that we go into the Champions League to make up for breaking up our best ever team.

LouReedwalkonthewildside

Player Valuation: £70m
Kick off how, it's over in 30 seconds and then the game starts, it's more embarrassment then anything. Barca Madrid is much bigger and nothing happened there.

I don't think you have a choice, buy it's unlikely it will happen anyhow

Barca and Madrid, two of the biggest and most successful clubs in the world, probably massive mutual respect between the two of them.

The RS, the most deluded, self - righteous, self proclaiming best fans in the world would love us to do a guard of honour so they could just rub our noses in it and whether it's 30 seconds of embarrassment or not, the atmosphere is toxic enough as it is. Also, isn't a guard of honour supposed to be about showing respect for what someone has achieved, why would we want to do that?

Now I'm not arsed either way, and if I knew it was going too happen I would just get into the game late.

cronullasharks

Player Valuation: £35m
A guard of honour for players like "robbo" "hendo" "trent", not to mention piano teeth klopp, fans like fanta scruff and the bloke who jerks off in public. All to appease their ex players in the media like carra and danny murphy. 

Eff that

brigadier

brigadier

Player Valuation: £8m
Hope it is at goodison, be fantastic if everyone had a flag with VAR champions, it would be tainted for them.

bol-uk

It's an anticlimax now, and we need to remind them that it took 30 years.

Yeh, by winning it so convincingly they have actually taken the gloss off it. A last day win (like man city at QPR a few years back) is a much bigger buzz. Everyone is already over it this season.

BlueShark

BlueShark

Player Valuation: £8m
Exactly do you think barca wanted to do that, but they had to embarrassing but they also got respect for doing it

What, respect like Klopp showed for us when he ran on the pitch to celebrate the winner against us not so long ago?

Don't remember the moral outrage against that.

You're being embarrassingly blinkered by claiming this will be some sort of PR disaster if we decide not to do it. The only 'outrage' will be from those across the park, who are professionals at that anyway. So why, apart from the obvious trolling, are you actually bothered?

LouReedwalkonthewildside

LouReedwalkonthewildside

There are no rules about a guard of honour, it's supposedly more of a tradition, so we wouldn't have to do it if we didn't want to and I would expect/hope us not to do it considering the trouble it would cause at the game.

Disgruntledgoat

Player Valuation: £40m
Leave it up to the fans I say. Line the players up on the centre circle and call for a moment of appreciation from the fans. 

Then let the faithful decide how best to communicate their (total lack of) respect and love.

• Upvote 1

Fucking bunch of gobshites. I wouldnt give them the steam off my piss even if they were on fire never mind 3 years CL qualification. These cunts call us 'victims,' yet they've brought up a generation of their own fans believing they are unspoken victims.

The really galling thing is for those not local, these cunts seem to wear it like a badge of honour. The 'Ive got a bigger hatered of the redshite than yous because I feel more insulted.'

As Ive said in the past, everton are a decent club but they've done fuck all to slap down their own fans 'toxicity' here. You seriously wonder whether there are any sound everton fans around anymore.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Fucking bunch of gobshites. I wouldnt give them the steam off my piss even if they were on fire never mind 3 years CL qualification. These cunts call us 'victims,' yet they've brought up a generation of their own fans believing they are unspoken victims.

The really galling thing is for those not local, these cunts seem to wear it like a badge of honour. The 'Ive got a bigger hatered of the redshite than yous because I feel more insulted.'

As Ive said in the past, everton are a decent club but they've done fuck all to slap down their own fans 'toxicity' here. You seriously wonder whether there are any sound everton fans around anymore.

They're not a decent club they've done all they can to create the toxicity to hide their own failings. Oh yeah community work.. but they don't like to talk about it.

• Upvote 2

How long ago was it... When they got money and the giant was awakened and the new stadium means the City is theirs! Well you bought blue bulbs for the Liver buildings but the team who is named for the City that represents the City who carries it's symbol upon it's chest won the European cup, won the world club cup and is 22 points ahead in the league in February. My heads falling off and it keeps on rolling a bit like LFC.

• Upvote 1