You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

A couple of Liverpool fans on social media made mention of the FA’s stance on Hillsborough during exchanges over the Shrewsbury replay and replays in general, and Class & Dignity FC have decided that this is us, as a fan base, weaponising Hillsborough and that we are vile.

Apparently we’re also responsible for Shrewsbury losing loads of money from the replay, although I haven’t yet worked out the perverted logic around that one.

They truly are the skip rats Dougie says they are.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

William was at Woodison today:

24086874-7947707-image-a-21_158039671318

Pickford: "Eh Wills, I've heard if you do a great service for your country you can get a coat of arms. If we win the World Cup, can you make mine a waistcoat?"

I imagine Pickford was a bit pissed off when William didn't bow to him.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

GOTters Busy accusing our fans of weaponising Hillsborough this morning. Gobshites.

You would think with the way our kids knocked them out of the cup, a total humiliation of their club on national tv,  that they would shut the fuck up. 

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Anubis said:

A couple of Liverpool fans on social media made mention of the FA’s stance on Hillsborough during exchanges over the Shrewsbury replay and replays in general, and Class & Dignity FC have decided that this is us, as a fan base, weaponising Hillsborough and that we are vile.

Apparently we’re also responsible for Shrewsbury losing loads of money from the replay, although I haven’t yet worked out the perverted logic around that one.

They truly are the skip rats Dougie says they are.

Because we're charging 15 quid as it's kids only instead of the normal 25. They get a quarter of the gate. 

55 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Pickford: "Eh Wills, I've heard if you do a great service for your country you can get a coat of arms. If we win the World Cup, can you make mine a waistcoat?"

At least we've found Lee Mavers 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

Because we're charging 15 quid as it's kids only instead of the normal 25. They get a quarter of the gate. 

Or they could blame BT and the BBC for not televising the game.

The game will sell out at those prices or would they rather have the ground less than half empty like most grounds are in the FA cup ?

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

The rates were set in consultation with Shrewsbury. And each team gets 45% of the net gate fee with the FA taking 10%. 

46 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Might Shrewsbury have agreed to the reduced price to allow as many of their supporters as possible to attend?

Or would they sell their allotment whatever the price?

I assume they would sell their allocation. It's a decent size place and not far away and I imagine a fair few people not even engaged with football would go as an event-type experience.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, sir roger said:

I think it would be a nice gesture & good p.r. to give Shrewsbury a 60/30 share of the gate ( assuming that is allowed by the FA ) and would cost less than Mo's weekly wage.

Then again... fuck 'em.

It's already a nice gesture.  Any money the Slops make from this is a bonus on top of what they've budgeted for.

(My opinion of Shrewsbury has dimmed somewhat since I discovered they elected that horrible Tory cunt Kawczinski as their MP.)

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

He's  shitting himself that those Scouse kids will score past him.

On 25/01/2020 at 14:23, dockers_strike said:

Well, we've already won it bar the shouting. In my very humble opinion! But I know what you mean. A lot of folk seem to be getting mixed up with where the title is officially won and when we get our hands on the trophy.

Officially, no one has to give the Champions a guard of honour. That's just crept in recently.

It doesnt matter where the title is actually won, the Champions can specify when and where they want the trophy presentation to take place. That could be anywhere, on the steps of St George's Hall, at an oppos ground or at their home ground.

The reality is, Liverpool will want it presented at Anfield. Even if it is 'won' with 6 or 7 games to go, Im also pretty sure Jurgen will only want it presented at the last home game of the season and, I suspect after the final whistle.

We're gonna have a party that day.

Just wait until @Creator Supreme and @TheDrowningMan see this post.