You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

9 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Sell Pickford for twice the price he's worth, buy a better player for half the price they sold him for. Everton aren't they.

Football’s a piece of piss isn’t it? Buy really good players on the cheap then sell shit players for loads.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Sell Pickford for twice the price he's worth, buy a better player for half the price they sold him for. Everton aren't they.

22 minutes ago, Manny said:

Football’s a piece of piss isn’t it? Buy really good players on the cheap then sell shit players for loads.

Evertons shortlist for Ancelottis replacement 

1. El Dangerous 

2. Manny

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:
Death

Death

Player Valuation: £60m
Could of been 8points off 4th place chelsea who are falling apart. This league is there for the taking. Moyes Everton would finish 3rd n it no question.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB076jf0CYNg0E4zPLPjZ

If it was a 2 horse race they would.  Guaran fucking teed.

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:
Death

Death

Player Valuation: £60m
Could of been 8points off 4th place chelsea who are falling apart. This league is there for the taking. Moyes Everton would finish 3rd n it no question.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB076jf0CYNg0E4zPLPjZ

You don't have to not finish 3rd to have probably finished 3rd but they'll probably finish 3rd by not finishing in the top 10. 

• Upvote 3

LouReedwalkonthewildside

LouReedwalkonthewildside

Player Valuation: £70m

That 'jump' into the net is the funniest thing I have ever seen, even my missus was in stitches. What's even funnier is some people trying to make excuses for him there.

Pity the moving gif hasn't carried across with it, but we all know what happened.

And still some of the loons claim he's the best keeper in the Premiership.  The cunt probably can't reach his own laces, useless short armed twat.

2 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Evertons shortlist for Ancelottis replacement 

1. El Dangerous 

2. Manny

I've got my eye on Brandalf's job to be honest. Reckon I'd be alright, I watch MOTD most weekends and reckon I could buy anyone if I just kept saying "go on, how about another 5 million from Uzzy?" 

Failing that I reckon I could take over from Dan Meis. Just need to invest in a rub-on Everton tattoo and paint stadiums full of blue stickmen in watercolours on canvas.

Shit, one of the mentalists on GOT has a mate that’s got a Sports Science degree. He’s noticed a pattern in our performances. It looks like our PEDS can only be sourced at home or Austria and Germany. Jurgen needs to get better dealers................

Calvin Aldi

Calvin Aldi

Player Valuation: £500k
Speaking to my mate last night in the pub. The game was on in the background, basically all the Liverpool fans in the pub are ones who have never been to Anfield or are of a certain age who went "home and away" for year but for some reason stopped going about 25 years ago and now never bother even when they get given tickets on a plate. 

Anyway, my mate did a Sports Science degree and reckons they are definitely taking some form of performance enhancing drugs. 

He us convinced that their results in Europe last year show a pattern.

They didn't win a game away in the Champions League last year apart from Porto who are useless and Bayern. They were easily beaten by Napoli, PSG, Red Star and Barcelona. My mate is convinced that the only reason they beat a decent Bayern so convincingly is that Klopp must know someone in Germany who either brings them the gear or makes it there. 

Every home game the were able to batter teams into submission or significantly out run them after having hard league games. Milner was still charging round like a 21 year old in injury time against Barcelona.

Might sound a bit far fetched but even in the final they looked completely shattered after 60 minutes. They also got a nice helping hand (literally) off Spurs and got another penalty in the first minute.

Even this season they were again beaten easily by Napoli, Genk would get beaten by most mid table Premier League teams yet in the final game against Salzburg they managed to turn it on against a team who have easy games most weeks and dont have to put in massive effort every week. The conspiracy theorist that my mate is reckons they somehow got hold of these PEDs as Austria is next to Germany. 

Even the World Club Championship they had 2 hard games that they laboured through but as soon as they land back in the UK they are able to outperform a Leicester team who had been in good form and batter them 4-0 despite them having a longer rest and no 7 hour flight.