You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

It's ok though as they'd sell him for £50m

ForeverBlue92

ForeverBlue92

Player Valuation: £40m
In terms of FFP he's the only saleable asset we could flog to allow a big summer of investment.

I still dont think he's the main issue but if someone offered £50 million I would sell him - get Pope or Dubravka in for £25 million and reinvest the rest in a CM, CB & RW

4 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

ForeverBlue92

ForeverBlue92

In terms of FFP he's the only saleable asset we could flog to allow a big summer of investment.

I still dont think he's the main issue but if someone offered £50 million I would sell him - get Pope or Dubravka in for £25 million and reinvest the rest in a CM, CB & RW

£50m? For Pickford? They're having a laugh. £25m-£30m tops and they'd struggle to get that for him, surely?

20 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

ForeverBlue92

ForeverBlue92

£25M to buy a CM,CB & RW! have they got a fucking Delorean? 

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

They lost the chance of making a profit on Pickford the moment when De Gea signed his new contract. 

Apparently not.

ForeverBlue92

ForeverBlue92

Whose going to pay 50m for him.
Chelsea
Utd
Spurs

All clubs with equally suspect keepers. Ive said for a while there is a shortage of top keepers in world football and Pickfords ability on the ball in terms of his feet makes him a big asset.

I dont think he'll be sold though - Ancelotti likes to play it out from the back which Pickford is good at.

He needs proper competition at the minimum

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Apparently not.

ForeverBlue92

ForeverBlue92

Whose going to pay 50m for him.
Chelsea
Utd
Spurs

All clubs with equally suspect keepers. Ive said for a while there is a shortage of top keepers in world football and Pickfords ability on the ball in terms of his feet makes him a big asset.

I dont think he'll be sold though - Ancelotti likes to play it out from the back which Pickford is good at.

He needs proper competition at the minimum

Well, he's got a fair hoof on him. Aside from that, he's dodgy as fuck with the ball at his feet, as are most of their defenders. I'm really hoping they try and be clever when they play us at Goodison, it won't end well for them.

No club is going to buy Pickford, cos everyone has a keeper better than him, or every club who could afford to pay the same money as Everton did for him, has. And even if they did they'd need to spend whatever they got for him plus 20 million to replace him. 

Dont understand how they think theyre looking at a squad re-build by selling him. 

Hes bang average anyway.

• Upvote 3