You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

In a transfer table published in a spurs article in the daily wail today regarding clubs transfer spend in the last 5 years, everton have spent just £15m LESS than us, £502m compared to our £517m. That really surprised me.

Their top spend on a single player in that period is sigurdsson at £44m while ours in Virgil at £75m.

Since 2016, everton are supposedly the 4th highest spending PL club. They havent finished 4th since then.

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I'm taking a guess that the main thought going around Mr Moshiri's head, again and again, is 'what the fuck was I thinking?'

Free stadium, free stadium, free stadium...... oops.

There was me thinking they're shite and al the time they're staying off the FFP radar by not qualifying for European football. Crafty bastards. 

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

In a transfer table published in a spurs article in the daily wail today regarding clubs transfer spend in the last 5 years, everton have spent just £15m LESS than us, £502m compared to our £517m. That really surprised me.

Their top spend on a single player in that period is sigurdsson at £44m while ours in Virgil at £75m.

Since 2016, everton are supposedly the 4th highest spending PL club. They havent finished 4th since then.

The only thing that surprises me is we've outspent them. I thought they'd spent loads more than us. I would love to see the old net spend comparisons, because they must out do us by miles that way. 

1 hour ago, Philtrum said:

Free stadium, free stadium, free stadium...... oops.

There was me thinking they're shite and al the time they're staying off the FFP radar by not qualifying for European football. Crafty bastards. 

Isn't there some type of premier League ffp? That you can't lose 100m over 3 years or something? 

The last 12 months reviewed

A video is being played now looking back at the highlights over the last 12 months

Current period “one of the most significant transitions” in club’s history

Denise Barrett-Baxendale reiterates long-term ambition to see Everton winning trophies, playing in the Champions League and all in the “world class stadium”.

Chief exec calls current period “one of the most significant transitions” in club’s history.

Says set-backs expected.

The highlights of their season video that started at 18:18 actually ended at 18:18.

Wonder why that is then.......

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Mr T said:

The Mosh not there.

Farhad Moshiri is absent tonight as he is in 'deep discussions' with a potential stadium funding investor

Farhad Moshiri is currently in deep negotiations in terms of one of the long-term funding options available to Everton for the stadium.

The cunt's gone busking.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

Farhad Moshiri is absent tonight as he is in 'deep discussions' with a potential stadium funding investor

Farhad Moshiri is currently in deep negotiations in terms of one of the long-term funding options available to Everton for the stadium.

The cunt's gone busking.

sunny-20170515104858273.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Big coincidence Moshi discussing the stadium tonight and not one of the other 364 days of the year. And his mate offering to sponsor a stadium with no funding.

Why does he not build the stadium? They will lap this shit up the fucking fools.

Are you trying to say this is all on the day they release their disastrous losses? You cynic you.