You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

So

There is a small storm brewing across the Atlantic with our Red Sox cousins. The Houston Astros have seen their Manager and General Manager banned for a whole year for something called Sign Stealing, which is the process of relying messages to the batter on the type of ball the pitcher will be throwing. Which in Baseball is illegal. Think that Major bloke using a bloke coughing in the audience to give him the answers in Who Wants to be a Millionaire, but in a sporting sense.

How does it affect the Red Sox? They have been accused of doing the same when they won the World Series in 2018.

I give it a week before the bloos find this all out for themselves and try and link us to this as part of their wider conspiracy.

”if John Heeennnriii can’t cheat in over there the red shite can cheat over here” 

• Upvote 1

Meanwhile, Archie dreams the impossible dream...

Archie Knox

Player Valuation: £8m
If we can somehow take 10+ points from the next four games - with both Chelsea and United having a tricky set of fixtures coming up before we play both of them - we genuinely could have a shot at 4th. But with more difficult games to come, we'd need to strengthen in order to maintain a push. Top 6 would still be an achievement this season, but we may yet fall short.

26 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Meanwhile, Archie dreams the impossible dream...

Archie Knox

Player Valuation: £8m
If we can somehow take 10+ points from the next four games - with both Chelsea and United having a tricky set of fixtures coming up before we play both of them - we genuinely could have a shot at 4th. But with more difficult games to come, we'd need to strengthen in order to maintain a push. Top 6 would still be an achievement this season, but we may yet fall short.

Just reading that first line takes me back to the FA Cup recently when the deluded twats were going to crush our kids 8-0.

They just don't learn. 

41 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

Just reading that first line takes me back to the FA Cup recently when the deluded twats were going to crush our kids 8-0.

They just don't learn. 

Can you imagine the rollercoaster you must live on getting that high after a 1-0 home win against Brighton, when only days before was your lowest point in years. I don't think I could cope with it. 

21 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Can you imagine the rollercoaster you must live on getting that high after a 1-0 home win against Brighton, when only days before was your lowest point in years. I don't think I could cope with it. 

But according to them it's our heads that are falling off.

I'm still trying to work that one out.

Still, they are partially right about one thing, it is the redshite's fault.  If it wasn't for us being incredibly successful in the last 8 months or so they wouldn't be half as bad.  It's almost as if we're winning trophies and setting records just to spite and provoke them. 

Savour that sweet fume.

I don't think I could cope with that either to be honest, no wonder loads are them are damaged goods.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

There’s been loads of teams better than us that haven’t won as many games,............

JelavicBrate2

Player Valuation: £1.5m
The funny thing is the more games they win, the less bothered most fans including myself are with their success. As I've said in here multiple times, there have been numerous teams in the premier league who have been better than them, yet haven't won the amount of games they have which suggests that something else in going on. In some ways the more successful they are the more people will start asking questions and how exactly they're able to perform to such a high standard. I don't understand how players like Robertson, TAA, Milner, Henderson, Keita, Mane, Firmino and Salah have become world beaters almost overnight. For example Rooney was viewed as being world class for ages, before making the first team, same with players like Gerrard, Torres, Beckham, Scholes and Ferdinand.

Is Alisson better than Cech or Schmeichel? No. Is Robertson better than Ashley Cole or Evra? I'd say probably the same. Are any of their current midfielders better than players like Makelele, Essien, Viera, Scholes, Keane, Ronaldo, Lampard, Gerrard, Alonso, Fabregas, Pires, Llunberg,Petit,Giggs, Beckham, or Overmars? Certainly not. Is Mane better than Henry, Rooney, Suarez, Aguero, Drogba, or even Shearer? No. Is Fimino better than a lot of those players? No he's not. With regards to Salah, his performances have dropped once defenders got used to him. So it's either all the other teams in the league are rubbish or something else is going on. My view is like others on here is that with United being a mess, Chelsea's transfer ban, all the problems with the board at Arsenal, that Sky and the premier league needed Liverpool to do well, to keep the large TV audience. When so much money comes from the TV and clubs like Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea and Arsenal have such large armchair supports, there is a financial benefit to ensuring these clubs succeed. It's really no surprise that we always lose the RS, when in some ways Everton benefit financially from being in Liverpool's shadow. It's not surprise that when clubs like Everton, Spurs and Man City challenge the top 4, you get lot's of dodgy decisions against you. That's why City go far harder groups than Arsenal despite the fact they had won the league and Arsenal had finished 4th, why we got Villareal in qualifying and Liverpool got a amateur Welsh side. Football is completely corrupt and designed to ensure clubs with large numbers of worldwide supporters do well, while smaller clubs just become extras in their movie.

Grassy Knollington.jpg

11 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

There’s been loads of teams better than us that haven’t won as many games,............

JelavicBrate2

Player Valuation: £1.5m
 why we got Villareal in qualifying and Liverpool got a amateur Welsh side. 

For the record, we only played "a amateur Welsh side" because those whining bitches thought that finishing on 61 points was more worthy of a place in the third Qualifying Round of the Champions League than actually being Champions of something.  To shut them up, the FA and UEFA (who, apparently, weren't in on the conspiracy back then) made us play the first qualifying round against TNS, before facing Kaunas in the second round and then disposing of CSKA Sofia at the stage where Everton entered the contest and, predictably enough, shit the bed.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

For the record, we only played "a amateur Welsh side" because those whining bitches thought that finishing on 61 points was more worthy of a place in the third Qualifying Round of the Champions League than actually being Champions of something.  To shut them up, the FA and UEFA (who, apparently, weren't in on the conspiracy back then) made us play the first qualifying round against TNS, before facing Kaunas in the second round and then disposing of CSKA Sofia at the stage where Everton entered the contest and, predictably enough, shit the bed.

I would be reasonably sure that someone calling themselves JelavicBrate is a red on an undercover mission.

• Upvote 1