You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They really are the biggest bunch of fucking mongs I've ever come across on the internet. It's pure comedy gold that they have concocted this massive conspiracy in order to avoid the truth. 

I really hope that if we do win the league the open top bus route goes right past woodison. 

There’s been loads of teams better than us that haven’t won as many games,............

JelavicBrate2

Player Valuation: £1.5m
The funny thing is the more games they win, the less bothered most fans including myself are with their success. As I've said in here multiple times, there have been numerous teams in the premier league who have been better than them, yet haven't won the amount of games they have which suggests that something else in going on. In some ways the more successful they are the more people will start asking questions and how exactly they're able to perform to such a high standard. I don't understand how players like Robertson, TAA, Milner, Henderson, Keita, Mane, Firmino and Salah have become world beaters almost overnight. For example Rooney was viewed as being world class for ages, before making the first team, same with players like Gerrard, Torres, Beckham, Scholes and Ferdinand.

Is Alisson better than Cech or Schmeichel? No. Is Robertson better than Ashley Cole or Evra? I'd say probably the same. Are any of their current midfielders better than players like Makelele, Essien, Viera, Scholes, Keane, Ronaldo, Lampard, Gerrard, Alonso, Fabregas, Pires, Llunberg,Petit,Giggs, Beckham, or Overmars? Certainly not. Is Mane better than Henry, Rooney, Suarez, Aguero, Drogba, or even Shearer? No. Is Fimino better than a lot of those players? No he's not. With regards to Salah, his performances have dropped once defenders got used to him. So it's either all the other teams in the league are rubbish or something else is going on. My view is like others on here is that with United being a mess, Chelsea's transfer ban, all the problems with the board at Arsenal, that Sky and the premier league needed Liverpool to do well, to keep the large TV audience. When so much money comes from the TV and clubs like Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea and Arsenal have such large armchair supports, there is a financial benefit to ensuring these clubs succeed. It's really no surprise that we always lose the RS, when in some ways Everton benefit financially from being in Liverpool's shadow. It's not surprise that when clubs like Everton, Spurs and Man City challenge the top 4, you get lot's of dodgy decisions against you. That's why City go far harder groups than Arsenal despite the fact they had won the league and Arsenal had finished 4th, why we got Villareal in qualifying and Liverpool got a amateur Welsh side. Football is completely corrupt and designed to ensure clubs with large numbers of worldwide supporters do well, while smaller clubs just become extras in their movie.

9 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

There’s been loads of teams better than us that haven’t won as many games,............

JelavicBrate2

The funny thing is the more games they win, the less bothered most fans including myself are with their success. As I've said in here multiple times, there have been numerous teams in the premier league who have been better than them, yet haven't won the amount of games they have which suggests that something else in going on. In some ways the more successful they are the more people will start asking questions and how exactly they're able to perform to such a high standard. I don't understand how players like Robertson, TAA, Milner, Henderson, Keita, Mane, Firmino and Salah have become world beaters almost overnight. For example Rooney was viewed as being world class for ages, before making the first team, same with players like Gerrard, Torres, Beckham, Scholes and Ferdinand.

Is Alisson better than Cech or Schmeichel? No. Is Robertson better than Ashley Cole or Evra? I'd say probably the same. Are any of their current midfielders better than players like Makelele, Essien, Viera, Scholes, Keane, Ronaldo, Lampard, Gerrard, Alonso, Fabregas, Pires, Llunberg,Petit,Giggs, Beckham, or Overmars? Certainly not. Is Mane better than Henry, Rooney, Suarez, Aguero, Drogba, or even Shearer? No. Is Fimino better than a lot of those players? No he's not. With regards to Salah, his performances have dropped once defenders got used to him. So it's either all the other teams in the league are rubbish or something else is going on. My view is like others on here is that with United being a mess, Chelsea's transfer ban, all the problems with the board at Arsenal, that Sky and the premier league needed Liverpool to do well, to keep the large TV audience. When so much money comes from the TV and clubs like Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea and Arsenal have such large armchair supports, there is a financial benefit to ensuring these clubs succeed. It's really no surprise that we always lose the RS, when in some ways Everton benefit financially from being in Liverpool's shadow. It's not surprise that when clubs like Everton, Spurs and Man City challenge the top 4, you get lot's of dodgy decisions against you. That's why City go far harder groups than Arsenal despite the fact they had won the league and Arsenal had finished 4th, why we got Villareal in qualifying and Liverpool got a amateur Welsh side. Football is completely corrupt and designed to ensure clubs with large numbers of worldwide supporters do well, while smaller clubs just become extras in their movie.

What a fucking mess of post that is.  I wouldn't know where to start, so I 'll just say it's the usual deluded shit.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Apparently against Sheffield Utd it was windy but the corner flags weren’t blowing in this wind?

Also, despite it being very wet in some games we leave no footprints?

Explain that!

We’re fucking ninjas!

Not sure about the wind. Do we control the weather now as well?

Guest Pistonbroke
30 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

JelavicBrate2

JealavicBrate aged 13 from Serbia. 

36 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

JelavicBrate2

source.gif

I think the more we win, the only questions being asked will be why are everton fans so fucking deluded, out of touch and more concerned with Liverpool FC than they are with their own club?

Do they seriously think the stats are now being 'massaged' to show Liverpool players running less in PL games than many of their opponents? Do they seriously think our players are not being drug tested? Do they seriously think the PL and sky colluded and decided it was Liverpool's turn to win the PL after 30 years, why not pick everton, newly promoted Villa or even Brighton who've never won the league title?

As with most things, it's Occam Razor that's staring them in the fizhog: The only thing 'going on' is that Liverpool are currently the best team in the Premier League but they're too fucking warped to face up to that simple truth.

4 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

JelavicBrate2

The funny thing is the more games they win, the less bothered most fans including myself are with their success. As I've said in here multiple times, there have been numerous teams in the premier league who have been better than them, yet haven't won the amount of games they have which suggests that something else in going on. In some ways...............etc. etc..

If this prize ballsack is correct, that everything is stitched up to prevent the likes of them, Spurs and City (what???) from ever winning anything, then the majority of those who go through the turnstiles at Goodison are mad, no?
Isn’t the definition of madness supposed to be doing something over and over again with the same result, while expecting the result to be different?
Why waste your money on a season ticket Jelavic ( assuming you and your other GOT’ers “go the game”), or a Sky\BT\Amazon subscription, when it’s all laid out before a ball is kicked?

Seriously? 

7 hours ago, JagSquared said:

I’m loving the moaning especially as it has no basis in reality, take out VAR and we would still be top, doping - we’re not running more than others, injuries we’ve had a fair few. FA bias where to even begin.

But then again, too few to mention. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Philtrum said:

So this conspiracy that whether by VAR, PEDs, referees or other teams.... it's all just come together this season? A cast of thousands including many of them that hate us have come together to ensure we win it? Sounds legit. If only they had put their heads together to sort Brexit, global warming or global peace instead. 

What we are seeing here is a coping strategy. Rather than deal with the truth of a situation it's far easier for some to invent a strategy where there's a seemingly logical explanation to explain it away. So Liverpool aren't brilliant, it's that everyone else is shit, or refs want us to win, or VAR is somehow gifting us something. Coping strategies are normally a good thing but when the person using them is blocking reality then that is where the trouble begins. 

I put some of it down to participation trophies, you're teaching kids that nobody loses. When these weaklings come across a situation (i.e. real life) in which they're not suddenly winning when losing then they lose their heads. 

I understand city being angry, deluded, bitter etc. Imagine if you will that you play monopoly professionally and that it is televised. Now you've been on Ebay and you've bought a shit load of monopoly money and stuffed your pockets so much with it that you can hardly walk. Now each time you play you simply blow everyone else away and everyone congratulates you on how well you played. Now imagine if suddenly a player that simply was skilful starts winning instead, you'd be incensed, how the hell are they winning? They must also be cheating. I've actually read city fans crying about us cheating and of course they totally miss the whole point that they have been financially doped and if they hadn't been they'd be currently playing in the Sherpa Van trophy in the championship. They literally bought a seat at the top table and of course Sky love them. 

Yes coping strategies come in all shapes and sizes and the more extreme the strategies the more that person must be hurting. It genuinely makes me warm inside that rival fans (and bitters) are hurting so much, believe me you retarded fucks, IF we pull this off we are going to make your lives as unbearable as fuck. 

We put our kids out in a competition we didn't want to win and we outplayed your first team with your European cup winning manager. What a total disgrace of a club they are and the joke of the city. 

Spot on that. Except the bit about sky. I don't think they give two fucks about city and would be perfectly happy if they were replaced by Leeds. They bring sky no value at all. 

Guest Pistonbroke
4 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I think the more we win, the only questions being asked will be why are everton fans so fucking deluded, out of touch and more concerned with Liverpool FC than they are with their own club?

Do they seriously think the stats are now being 'massaged' to show Liverpool players running less in PL games than many of their opponents? Do they seriously think our players are not being drug tested? Do they seriously think the PL and sky colluded and decided it was Liverpool's turn to win the PL after 30 years, why not pick everton, newly promoted Villa or even Brighton who've never won the league title?

As with most things, it's Occam Razor that's staring them in the fizhog: The only thing 'going on' is that Liverpool are currently the best team in the Premier League but they're too fucking warped to face up to that simple truth.

Totally disagree with this.

We're currently the best team in the World! 

What the absolute twats that support Man City dont understand is that Klopp has virtually had to generate his own money to compete with them. If Klopp hadn't have got us in the Champions league the rebuild would have either taken longer or not happened at all. 

Just say a manager had took over Man City with the same squad that Brendan Rodgers left most of them would have just been sold for fuck all, gone out on loan with City paying their 200k a week wages or just been allowed to sit out the rest of their contract. Then city would have just gone out and replaced them all in 2 transfer windows. 

Klopp had to build the team slowly and our owners only sanctioned signings when we had CL footy or sold our most valuable player. 

The moaning twats can fuck off. They are just annoyed at being shown up and are looking for excuses.

• Upvote 5