You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

53 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Stupid cunts, they bleat on about match fixing, drugs and VAR. Yet when you ask them for specific incidents or any proof to back up their claims they just spout myths or rumours. They remind me of Brexit voters.

It's mad. 

City have just had two away games in less than a week and they scored nine goals in those two games. 

Yet, it's apparently the team who've had a couple of cagey 1-nil wins and a 2-nil in their last three league games who are the one's that are doping? 

35 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

It's mad. 

City have just had two away games in less than a week and they scored nine goals in those two games. 

Yet, it's apparently the team who've had a couple of cagey 1-nil wins and a 2-nil in their last three league games who are the one's that are doping? 

Not to mention that Pep sends injured players to some crazy doctor in Barcelona who miraculously heals them in advance of when they should. Bayern's doctor who has been there since the 70's was feuding with him when Pep was there about how short the injury layoffs were. 

We're the cheaters, though. Yeah. 

10 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

It's a fucking discrayce! 

FB_IMG_1578866615260.jpg

They should keep crying, it's just going to make it all the sweeter if we win it. 

The clue of course is when someone starts with 'Not ........' and then goes on to show how they most certainly are the thing they are saying they are not. He may actually not be bitter though, just really retarded. 

I’m loving the moaning especially as it has no basis in reality, take out VAR and we would still be top, doping - we’re not running more than others, injuries we’ve had a fair few. FA bias where to even begin.

the best is seeing the reactions on my WhatsApp football groups and seeing other fans moaning about every thing in our games which means their watching - don’t think I’ve seen more than 5 games this season that didn’t involve us. 

So this conspiracy that whether by VAR, PEDs, referees or other teams.... it's all just come together this season? A cast of thousands including many of them that hate us have come together to ensure we win it? Sounds legit. If only they had put their heads together to sort Brexit, global warming or global peace instead. 

What we are seeing here is a coping strategy. Rather than deal with the truth of a situation it's far easier for some to invent a strategy where there's a seemingly logical explanation to explain it away. So Liverpool aren't brilliant, it's that everyone else is shit, or refs want us to win, or VAR is somehow gifting us something. Coping strategies are normally a good thing but when the person using them is blocking reality then that is where the trouble begins. 

I put some of it down to participation trophies, you're teaching kids that nobody loses. When these weaklings come across a situation (i.e. real life) in which they're not suddenly winning when losing then they lose their heads. 

I understand city being angry, deluded, bitter etc. Imagine if you will that you play monopoly professionally and that it is televised. Now you've been on Ebay and you've bought a shit load of monopoly money and stuffed your pockets so much with it that you can hardly walk. Now each time you play you simply blow everyone else away and everyone congratulates you on how well you played. Now imagine if suddenly a player that simply was skilful starts winning instead, you'd be incensed, how the hell are they winning? They must also be cheating. I've actually read city fans crying about us cheating and of course they totally miss the whole point that they have been financially doped and if they hadn't been they'd be currently playing in the Sherpa Van trophy in the championship. They literally bought a seat at the top table and of course Sky love them. 

Yes coping strategies come in all shapes and sizes and the more extreme the strategies the more that person must be hurting. It genuinely makes me warm inside that rival fans (and bitters) are hurting so much, believe me you retarded fucks, IF we pull this off we are going to make your lives as unbearable as fuck. 

We put our kids out in a competition we didn't want to win and we outplayed your first team with your European cup winning manager. What a total disgrace of a club they are and the joke of the city. 

• Upvote 12

30 minutes ago, Philtrum said:

So this conspiracy that whether by VAR, PEDs, referees or other teams.... it's all just come together this season? A cast of thousands including many of them that hate us have come together to ensure we win it? Sounds legit. If only they had put their heads together to sort Brexit, global warming or global peace instead. 

What we are seeing here is a coping strategy. Rather than deal with the truth of a situation it's far easier for some to invent a strategy where there's a seemingly logical explanation to explain it away. So Liverpool aren't brilliant, it's that everyone else is shit, or refs want us to win, or VAR is somehow gifting us something. Coping strategies are normally a good thing but when the person using them is blocking reality then that is where the trouble begins. 

I put some of it down to participation trophies, you're teaching kids that nobody loses. When these weaklings come across a situation (i.e. real life) in which they're not suddenly winning when losing then they lose their heads. 

I understand city being angry, deluded, bitter etc. Imagine if you will that you play monopoly professionally and that it is televised. Now you've been on Ebay and you've bought a shit load of monopoly money and stuffed your pockets so much with it that you can hardly walk. Now each time you play you simply blow everyone else away and everyone congratulates you on how well you played. Now imagine if suddenly a player that simply was skilful starts winning instead, you'd be incensed, how the hell are they winning? They must also be cheating. I've actually read city fans crying about us cheating and of course they totally miss the whole point that they have been financially doped and if they hadn't been they'd be currently playing in the Sherpa Van trophy in the championship. They literally bought a seat at the top table and of course Sky love them. 

Yes coping strategies come in all shapes and sizes and the more extreme the strategies the more that person must be hurting. It genuinely makes me warm inside that rival fans (and bitters) are hurting so much, believe me you retarded fucks, IF we pull this off we are going to make your lives as unbearable as fuck. 

We put our kids out in a competition we didn't want to win and we outplayed your first team with your European cup winning manager. What a total disgrace of a club they are and the joke of the city. 

Quality post.

It's easier for a lot of the Everton fans to look outwards and irrationally blame everything else rather than be introspective and admit things as they really are : they are really fucking shit (even with Ancelotti at the helm) and we are worthy European and World Club Champions.  The stark reality of the massive gulf between the teams is staring them in the face every day, and it boils their piss like a footballing Hiroshima.

Having to deal with one of those issues is bad enough for them, but it's the combination of the two that sends many over the hysterical edge into conspiracy theories. 

Imagine the fume levels when we eventually add the Premier League to the current list of honours.