You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

7 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Martinez was young and pliable, Ancelotti has always been laid back and friendly as a manager, he probably won't change all that because of Everton mate. I'm guessing he will regret going there once the fans turn on hin with their usual bile, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him walk if this happens, the money can't be a big thing for him and he'll walk straight into a cushy well paid job in the MLS or Chinese Super League. 

If he lasts beyond the end of next season, he'll be like them, it's how you survive there. If he leaves by then, it will likely be like koeman, he thinks they're cunts. 

Fuck me, Spurs are in a tighter spot than Prince Andrew on a Friday night.

Billion pound stadium to pay off.

Squad of players built for a totally different type of manager to the retrograde cynic now in the hotseat.

Numerous players running contracts down making a rebuild of the squad through existing player sales next to impossible.

Only one worth huge money with a long contract effectively unsellable and on his way to being lame.

Looking like no Champions League so that door for a rebuild closed.

The days where Macy Gray fucked us off for Spurs before fucking them off for Chelsea seem a lifetime ago.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Squad of players built for a totally different type of manager to the retrograde cynic now in the hotseat.

Numerous players running contracts down making a rebuild of the squad through existing player sales next to impossible.

Only one worth huge money with a long contract effectively unsellable and on his way to being lame.

The days where Macy Gray fucked us off for Spurs before fucking them off for Chelsea seem a lifetime ago.

Spurs have very little chance of getting in the CL next season. They'd have to win it this season to be in it next season as they are 9 points off 4th even if lampard is a tactically inept cunt.

Next season they'll be in the Europa and likely have to win that to be in the following season's CL. Kane wont hang around 2 seasons being out of the CL and he'll force a move if that's the case.

Their only other saleable player is Dele but he's not exactly pulling up trees so cannot see him bringing in a big enough fee to finance a rebuild.

21 hours ago, Anubis said:

I think Everton (the club) have played on it to an extent which has fuelled it. They may not have intended it to worsen, but they have played on it.

The People’s Ckub;

Born blue, made red.

We go the game, it’s what we do;

T-shirts with Everton/Norwegian on under blue/red subbuteo players.

They knew exactly what audience They were playing to.

Moyes's lasting legacy to Everton - if not football in general - is his role in all of this...

13 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Willian seen walking down the kings rd gazing at paper with the league table humming his number 1 record with tears rolling down his cheeks

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

It’s having picked out his Sunday carvery cardigan that tops it off for me.

”But Davie, you know that’s only for best”.

And the not quite royal blue pantaloons from C&A. 

• Upvote 2