You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

48 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I'm getting the feeling all is not well at Everton. 

Ha. Any fortune teller reading Everton’s tea leaves at the moment would be fishing out lumps of dog shit and dead fish.

”Things aren’t going to be ENTIRELY positive”. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

They will continue to fail if they use us as a yardstick. They have to look into their own club and sort themselves out before they can improve. If they stay as deluded as they are currently then down is the only way.

This post should be pinned at the top of every page of this thread.

7 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Playing Brighton at home Saturday

If Brighton are at there best and score first that going to get poisonous at the ground really fucking quickly. 

Nah Everton will win and the fans will be back to thinking they're only one step away from winning the Champions League. They're bi polar and up and down more than a yo yo. 

9 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Theure really not taking this well. This is the most bitter and hatred I have seen from them. I suppose it all comes down to them convincing themselves this was one game they were sure to win then bang the academy kids crush them.

Brilliant.

Yea I went on GOT for a nosy after the match and loads were saying it was their worst ever defeat to take. They saw the team sheet and fucking lit up, thinking they could fit get a win at anfield. So much fume after the performance and result. All dealt with like grown ups, obviously.

We've been proper shit before but I remember being really down about it, not frothing at the mouth wanting to piss on 18 year olds. They're a weird bunch.