You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

bilyaletdinov_

Player Valuation: £10m
In all fairness we have absolutely no right to be taking the p out of Liverpool right now. Nice effort and all, but they're the ones laughing at us.

Never a bad time to remind the RS that they’re the second club in this city and a disgrace to english football

The bitterness is strong with this one........

3 hours ago, scudger99 said:

bilyaletdinov_

Player Valuation: £10m
In all fairness we have absolutely no right to be taking the p out of Liverpool right now. Nice effort and all, but they're the ones laughing at us.

Never a bad time to remind the RS that they’re the second club in this city and a disgrace to english football

The bitterness is strong with this one........

He's right we are the second club in the city, and the first. Everton might just beat our u18 for 3rd

12 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

There is no hiding place for them today. No excuses, no marginal decisions, no hard luck stories, just being totally and utterly exposed and found out in every department including desire. I’m bored of them now and I just want them to get relegated and disappear.

And we gave them plenty of chances to score too.

Everton are preparing to announce the biggest losses in their history and will hand Carlo Ancelotti a smaller immediate transfer budget than Marco Silva’s ill-fated splurge in the summer.

Ancelotti will be assured funds remain available to bring in key players, with Juventus centre-back Merih Demiral high on the Italian’s wish list. However, the club will closely regulate spending for the current window and have plans to offload a host of fringe squad members.

The as-yet-undisclosed losses have grown again to record levels in the past year, Telegraph Sport understands, with increasing player costs compounded by the club also stepping up investment in their new stadium project at Bramley Moore Dock.

The new figures will not take into account another summer of lavish spending in which the now sacked Silva recruited around £117 million of talent, with £84 million recouped in sales. Oumar Niasse is among a host of fringe players set to be shipped out.

Kieran Maguire, a football finance expert at Liverpool University, says the accounts illustrate how “management decisions have cost Everton dear”. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/01/05/everton-left-reeling-record-losses-gulf-merseyside-rivals-grows/

I'm back tomorrow after Christmas holidays, no Kopites on staff but there's a few students who'll have a go.. 2 options, just retaliate with "your keeper saved you" or just say something like "say what you have to say I have no excuses for the utter crap performance given by our entire team" I think the second option is how I'll have to go.. things might blow over after a few days.

Smile and say WELL PLAYED.

Show them how we behave...heads high.