You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

That combined team thread is mental. They all think Robbo is average and Hendo is shit. One of them concedes that they have no players to crack the 11 but if they were talking about managers.....Yeah, your manager just got sacked and took on the smallest job hes had in over 20 years, what's ours done?

I'd be happy to say that I'd have loved to have seen Ancelotti at Anfield after Rodgers was sacked. Klopp was my first choice but Ancelotti was the only other manager readily available at the time who wouldn't have felt like Liverpool were rummaging in the bargain bins. So a top appointment by the Bloos, no doubt about it. The thing is, would you be able to find a single one of them who would admit to hankering after Klopp? Nah, they'd never go near 'yerman Clough' with his disgusting pitch-invading ways. Mentalists the lot of them.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, deiseach said:

I'd be happy to say that I'd have loved to have seen Ancelotti at Anfield after Rodgers was sacked. Klopp was my first choice but Ancelotti was the only other manager readily available at the time who wouldn't have felt like Liverpool were rummaging in the bargain bins. So a top appointment by the Bloos, no doubt about it. The thing is, would you be able to find a single one of them who would admit to hankering after Klopp? Nah, they'd never go near 'yerman Clough' with his disgusting pitch-invading ways. Mentalists the lot of them.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/01/03/revealed-carlo-ancelotti-had-talks-liverpools-american-owners/

• Upvote 1

Fitness levels? me arse(literally), am lay here in bed full of the cold, coughing glass, had two hours kip and I’ve had that many Jakemans and  Strepsils and drank that much Covonia, I’ve followed through at least 4 times and I feel like shite - but am I gonna cry off tomorrow and look for a rest? Am I fuckers like.
I’ll be there full on screaming and shouting till I either shit meself again, make me throat bleed or both. And don’t forget this - this shower of shite have dismissed our world club champions title as a joke, a gimmick, a false crown- we’ll let me tell ye this TLW’ers, the fucking cunts will be calling themselves world champions and throwing it back in our faces for months, years even. So forget your FA cup, forget your league - this is bigger than that - this is about Bragging rights for years to come -  this is about keeping these cunts where they belong - which is firmly in our shadow  - The players and the manager will be gone in years to come but we will still be here, we still be getting grief off these cunts if we let this slip and play a weakened team that allows them to spawn a win. 
So, we play our strongest team and twat these cunts, twat them so much they cry and when they cry we twat them even more and bury the cunts and when we bury them, we piss and shit on them and then,  we piss and shit on them even more and then we drop a fucking scud in where they are buried, covered in our piss and shit and blow the cunts to smithereens,  give them fuck all, play our strongest team and twat the cunts.

I’m off now to shower me arse and neck a swift half of Covonia. 

• Upvote 14

5 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

Fitness levels? me arse(literally), am lay here in bed full of the cold, coughing glass, had two hours kip and I’ve had that many Jakemans and  Strepsils and drank that much Covonia, I’ve followed through at least 4 times and I feel like shite - but am I gonna cry off tomorrow and look for a rest? Am I fuckers like.
I’ll be there full on screaming and shouting till I either shit meself again, make me throat bleed or both. And don’t forget this - this shower of shite have dismissed our world club champions title as a joke, a gimmick, a false crown- we’ll let me tell ye this TLW’ers, the fucking cunts will be calling themselves world champions and throwing it back in our faces for months, years even. So forget your FA cup, forget your league - this is bigger than that - this is about Bragging rights for years to come -  this is about keeping these cunts where they belong - which is firmly in our shadow  - The players and the manager will be gone in years to come but we will still be here, we still be getting grief off these cunts if we let this slip and play a weakened team that allows them to spawn a win. 
So, we play our strongest team and twat these cunts, twat them so much they cry and when they cry we twat them even more and bury the cunts and when we bury them, we piss and shit on them and then,  we piss and shit on them even more and then we drop a fucking scud in where they are buried, covered in our piss and shit and blow the cunts to smithereens,  give them fuck all, play our strongest team and twat the cunts.

R U OK hun x

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

We? I think you've got that bit covered.

6 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Hard to argue with that really . . . .  .

Interesting juxtaposition between your post and your sig. :whistle:

Regarding Chip Butty’s post - it’s their job to belittle our awards. It’s ours to celebrate them. I hope  there’s loads of singing about us being world and euro champs. 

I just hate it when it gets nasty. Both sides have their dickheads and both sides have their decent fans. 

I am hopefully going tomorrow. I’ll report in the match thread of experiences around the ground and in the stands. Like a sort of less brave, fatter and uglier Roger Cook. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Interesting juxtaposition between your post and your sig. :whistle:

Regarding Chip Butty’s post - it’s their job to belittle our awards. It’s ours to celebrate them. I hope  there’s loads of singing about us being world and euro champs. 

I just hate it when it gets nasty. Both sides have their dickheads and both sides have their decent fans. 

I am hopefully going tomorrow. I’ll report in the match thread of experiences around the ground and in the stands. Like a sort of less brave, fatter and uglier Roger Cook. 

Just thought it was a top rant.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

I admire your stance but the league must remain the priority. A bad injury to one of our key players tomorrow could really  make the run in more difficult than it needs to be.

Even if they do beat us, they are insignificant anyway.

I'll take the league over a 3rd round FA cup win, no matter who beats us.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The fuuume must be brewing. Interviewed for the RS job? Friends with the manager of the steroid squad? Surely not!

I reckon bascombe has written that to wind them up. 

25 minutes ago, Elite said:

I admire your stance but the league must remain the priority. A bad injury to one of our key players tomorrow could really  make the run in more difficult than it needs to be.

Even if they do beat us, they are insignificant anyway.

I'll take the league over a 3rd round FA cup win, no matter who beats us.

Can we not do both? We've got a week off till the next match and if they're not playing, they'll train. And they're as likely to be injured training. Let's just fuck them. We can rest in the 4th round, but this is not about it being the fa cup or anything, this is about beating them. They've not won at anfield in this decade have they? Why do we want to give that up? Fuck that. 

2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I reckon bascombe has written that to wind them up. 

Can we not do both? We've got a week off till the next match and if they're not playing, they'll train. And they're as likely to be injured training. Let's just fuck them. We can rest in the 4th round, but this is not about it being the fa cup or anything, this is about beating them. They've not won at anfield in this decade have they? Why do we want to give that up? Fuck that. 

Haven't won at Anfield since September 1999 and haven't beaten us at all since October 2010. Plus we had Hodgson as manager in that game so it wasnt fair.

15 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Losing the plot here these bloos.

Coked up Evertonian threatening some musician for singing the Salah/Mane/Firmino song in O'Neills last night.

I'm with the beaked-up Bloo

Why the fuck is he singing that Soccer AM bullshit? It was cringey 2 years ago and it's no better now.

14 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I've got a foot in both camps I want to rest quite a few obviously but at the same time I want to put out a decent team to knock these twats out I mean the thought of losing to these at Anfield is not sitting well with me .

I just think we have to put out the best side we can. We only played on Thursday, so if some players aren't ready, fine. But we shouldn't be rotating because we're scared someone might get hurt accidentally. If they're ready to play, put them in. We can finish their season. Kill their feel good under ancelotti and put a nail in all of their hope. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I just think we have to put out the best side we can. We only played on Thursday, so if some players aren't ready, fine. But we shouldn't be rotating because we're scared someone might get hurt accidentally. If they're ready to play, put them in. We can finish their season. Kill their feel good under ancelotti and put a nail in all of their hope

We can but none of that is a good enough reason to detract from our prime mission this season of winning the league. Which is why I believe Klopp will rotate. 

4 hours ago, deiseach said:

I was the same about Ancelotti when Rodgers left. 

• Upvote 1

3rd Round of the oldest football competition in the world.

A derby.

I can't believe we're not arsed about winning.

But that's life nowadays.

Like that Steve Kelly journo bloke, winning the double in 86 was one of the great days of my life.

I've still got my reply letter from Sir John Smith.

• Upvote 1