You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:
I feel for the reptilian hordes who follow the RS. 
Them and the inevitable PL title which will probably be mathematically confirmed in March sometime.
I liken it to the youngster who has asked for a pressie off his mam and dad and have wrapped it and left it in full view under the Christmas tree. The lid knows it's there and by the time he gets to open it, it'll be a bit of an anti climax.

Yeah, I’m sure the city centre will be dead if we do win it, probably won’t even bother with a parade this time.

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:
I feel for the reptilian hordes who follow the RS. 
Them and the inevitable PL title which will probably be mathematically confirmed in March sometime.
I liken it to the youngster who has asked for a pressie off his mam and dad and have wrapped it and left it in full view under the Christmas tree. The lid knows it's there and by the time he gets to open it, it'll be a bit of an anti climax.

He's never been laid, has he? He can't even imagine what it's like.

10 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

How does he explain the penalty tonight when Van Dijk had his shirt pulled and the other defender was almost bumming Mane yet it didnt even get looked at by VAR. 

Brilliant that its affecting his mental health that he has to come up with these far fetched scenarios to make himself feel more comfortable.

It was already set up that we were gonna beat them so the refs didnt bring them up so not to unravel the conspiracy. 

The truth is that all these matches John Henry has been buying with our transfer money he has been using to bribe all the refs, UEFA, fifa, the FA, oppo managers, oppo players, doping officials and all the media.

Now I have put it down on paper I dont think he has enough boats.

Hello sir, I have come from Norway spending money on flights and a nice hotel, my arms are tired carry all this merchandise, and of course what I am wearing.

Could you please direct me to a ground I go regularly to as the the whole population of my country come here regularly according to you, we have terrible memory problems you see?

Hello Mr Bus driver does this bus go to Anfield? No mate, New Brighton, get the 14,17 or 19 fella. 

‘A purrim on da 12 ta Page Moss lid abar 7, ope he missis da game!

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

A thing on bt sports just now. Kevin Ratcliffe with a horrifically tanned Ian Rush. Ratcliffe: "The thing with us is that we never really recovered from Hysel." Are you fucking kidding me you cunt? And Rushie why didn't you knock his fucking face off for that? Fuck you Ratcliffe and fuck you everton. 

It was evident in the following couple of seasons when they plummeted down the table and couldn't progress in the domestic cups...

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

They have a thread about were they will finish now that The Don is there I've just seen this beauty, I  reckon 7th, we'll finish above Sheff United, Wolves and Arsenal.

Seen one saying it was gonna be there year in 2 years. Reckons they’ll get 6th 

• Upvote 1

The recent comments from UK MPs about the 2030 World Cup has left many of them convinced that their currently non-existent stadium at Bramley Moore is a shoe-in to hold the final. 

Despite it not even being built. Or despite it's suggested capacity being nowhere near the 80k minimum capacity requirements that FIFA stipulate for a World Cup final hosting stadium. 

They live in a different world. 

Ha, ha, ha. On GOT they’ve started a special thread for people wanting to ‘defend’ Liverpool. If you won’t buy into the conspiracy you are being told you have to post in it. Current victim is Kieran who had the temerity to point out that we have the third highest number of injuries in the league and that we’ve regularly rested players. Wonderful. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

5 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Ha, ha, ha. On GOT they’ve started a special thread for people wanting to ‘defend’ Liverpool. If you won’t buy into the conspiracy you are being told you have to post in it. Current victim is Kieran who had the temerity to point out that we have the third highest number of injuries in the league and that we’ve regularly rested players. Wonderful. 

Nil Satis In Aerternum.

16 minutes ago, Anubis said:

That sounds like an open invitation to be given the Peter Crouch online poll treatment.