You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

How does he explain the penalty tonight when Van Dijk had his shirt pulled and the other defender was almost bumming Mane yet it didnt even get looked at by VAR. 

Brilliant that its affecting his mental health that he has to come up with these far fetched scenarios to make himself feel more comfortable.

1 minute ago, liverpoolsno9 said:
Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Why do they all wear long sleeves? Something to hide on the arms?
Every single one of them. They went away to the club World Cup, extra games, loads of travelling, then came back and ran over the second placed team in the league on their own patch like they were a lower league outfit. The best teams in premier league history haven’t been able to do that as consistently (every single time) as this team. But maybe the likes of Henderson and Milner are just that good and Klopp knows something that managerial geniuses like Ferguson Wenger Mourinho Conte etc. never did.

Hahahahahaha. They are trying to take it away from us but inadvertently have to wax lyrical about the level of our recent dominance to do so. Superb.

• Upvote 2

A thing on bt sports just now. Kevin Ratcliffe with a horrifically tanned Ian Rush. Ratcliffe: "The thing with us is that we never really recovered from Hysel." Are you fucking kidding me you cunt? And Rushie why didn't you knock his fucking face off for that? Fuck you Ratcliffe and fuck you everton. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Redder Lurtz said:

A thing on bt sports just now. Kevin Ratcliffe with a horrifically tanned Ian Rush. Ratcliffe: The thing with us is that we never really recovered from Hysel. Are you fucking kidding me you cunt? And Rushie why didn't you knock his fucking face off for that? Fuck you Ratcliffe and fuck you everton. 

I just came on to post this. My God, they are fucking deluded.

What a horrible, bitter cunt. 

1 minute ago, Redder Lurtz said:

A thing on bt sports just now. Kevin Ratcliffe with a horrifically tanned Ian Rush. Ratcliffe: The thing with us is that we never really recovered from Hysel. Are you fucking kidding me you cunt? And Rushie why didn't you knock his fucking face off for that? Fuck you Ratcliffe and fuck you everton. 

So basically he's saying that they were mental midgets who couldn't recover like every other affected side seemed to manage. 

• Upvote 1

So it seems it isn't just Liverpool have been on the PEDs but Leicester were all drugged up when they won the league. 

Connor

Doing bits, here and there.
are we going down the FA conspiracy to hide the random drug tests players constantly undertake.
They did with Leicester

If I was in town and heading to Anfield I'd just go the bus stop where all the other reds were waiting.

and it's curious that in these tales the Oot's always seem to find a blue to ask for directions rather than one of the their fellow reds, what with them all being decked out in Liverworlds finest.

I feel for the reptilian hordes who follow the RS. 
Them and the inevitable PL title which will probably be mathematically confirmed in March sometime.
I liken it to the youngster who has asked for a pressie off his mam and dad and have wrapped it and left it in full view under the Christmas tree. The lid knows it's there and by the time he gets to open it, it'll be a bit of an anti climax.