You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

After all his arguing that loon Davek has finally put up his combined 11 have a look at this masterpiece its beyond crazy 
He also refers to us as Afterbirth now I've heard that somewhere else I'll see if I can find it 

Difficult choice on GK given that the pair of them are clowns.

Anyway:

Allison

A-A Zouma VVD Digne

Gueye Wijnaldum Horrendouson

Salah Firmino Mane

4 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:
After all his arguing that loon Davek has finally put up his combined 11 have a look at this masterpiece its beyond crazy 
He also refers to us as Afterbirth now I've heard that somewhere else I'll see if I can find it 

Anyway:

Allison

A-A Zouma VVD Digne

Salah Firmino Mane

Ask him why he picked Alisson over Pickford and Bobby over Tosun.

52 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Anyway:

Allison

A-A Zouma VVD Digne

Salah Firmino Mane

So, he's found a place for three Everton players... and two of them aren't Everton players!

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

Gueye?

Fuck me how many appearances did he make for Everton in the calendar year 2019? Same for Zouma...

At least Gueye was actually an Everton player for a bit.... All the arguing from that weirdo in that thread, and that's the best he can come up with, a highly debatable left back and two players who left 6 months ago and would be warming the bench for Fabinho and Matip anyway.

A couple of the posters in that thread hit the nail on the head- rather than being pissed off with the Echo, they should be having a go at Brands and the club in general for being left so far behind.

17 minutes ago, Mudface said:

At least Gueye was actually an Everton player for a bit.... All the arguing from that weirdo in that thread, and that's the best he can come up with, a highly debatable left back and two players who left 6 months ago and would be warming the bench for Fabinho and Matip anyway.

A couple of the posters in that thread hit the nail on the head- rather than being pissed off with the Echo, they should be having a go at Brands and the club in general for being left so far behind.

Yeah it makes beauts like DaveK look even stupider.

5 hours ago, Mudface said:

the best he can come up with, a highly debatable left back 

Some might argue that the left-back who kept most clean sheets, equalled the Premier League's previous record for assists and won the European Cup might have the edge over a bloke who takes a decent free-kick, but is otherwise mediocre... but, y'know, opinions, eh.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Anyway:

Allison

A-A Zouma VVD Digne

Salah Firmino Mane

That guy is the biggest gobshite on there.

• Upvote 1

It’s hilarious how bent out of shape they are. Not just them - City fans as well and even a few Utd fans. I wouldn’t mind, we’re not even top of the ground covered table, so presumably other teams are bang at it. Mass hysteria because they think we have an insurmountable lead. I linked to a tweet in the Man City thread where one Utd fan has made a complaint about us to UKAD. It’s funny as fuck.

They’re all shit scared of the number of songs and chants they have that’ll be rendered useless if/ when we win the league (taking fuck all for granted until the red ribbons are on the trophy).

Those fuckers at united who make up their songs will have to be working overtime and both Everton and City know there’s not much that rhymes with PEDs.

6 hours ago, Heinze said:

They're absolutely nuts. Someone outs up a good argument and they just can't have it. 

MarcelsGoat

MarcelsGoat

Clique Spokesperson

Cycling is completely different in that it is only a few people that tend to be involved in a cover up such as the Armstrong one.

Ok let's say all of the above I mentioned are in on it. What about the players international teams who have zero affiliation with the RS, Premier League and PFA?

If RS players were using PEDs their international team and associations would find out through their own testing of their players as would FIFA and Wada

Can you seriously see lets say Holland for example allow a player to play for them who they know is doping at club level and run the risk of being exposed to this themselves and not inform WADA when one of their players tests positive or WADA themselveswhen they test players?

We all come on here to have a conversation about football and Everton but it appears that if you dont subscribe to the Hive mind of some on here you are branded an automatic RS supporter which just goes to show the mentality of some on here.

People can call me a RS all they want if I don't subscribe to their embarrassing views when I'd rather discuss and engage about why they think this could be the case. But I guess you can lead a horse to water but cant force it to drink.

In response to all the serpico's on here I genuinely would like to hear and discuss your reasoning to why you think PEDs are being used and also show me the evidence you have to convince me.

Were city on PEDs the past two years when they broke all records or Arsenal when they went the whole season unbeaten.

Rather than just call me a RS back up your arguments with facts and let's discuss it as this is why we are all on here.
I just think its very naive to assume that if they were cheating they would get caught.

• Upvote 1

I’m not a member over there so can’t see that thread but I enjoy the updates provided here without having to wade through pages of shite!

That was a very considered and thoughtful post by Big Duncs fod. I imagine he has been flayed by now 

• Upvote 2

Big Dunc has fronted them good and proper on there with facts and they just default to the "look another RS"

They can't handle someone breaking from their Borg like minset so act like they are the worlds greatest detective that they have sniffed out another covert RS supporter when in fact they wouldnt know which way a lift went if they had two guesses. 

Moral ground FC strikes again.

16 minutes ago, CWD82 said:

I’m not a member over there so can’t see that thread but I enjoy the updates provided here without having to wade through pages of shite!

That was a very considered and thoughtful post by Big Duncs fod. I imagine he has been flayed by now 

His head was last seen on a spike outside the Royal Oak with ‘traytor ‘ written on his forehead in blue biro

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Big Dunc has fronted them good and proper on there with facts and they just default to the "look another RS"

They can't handle someone breaking from their Borg like minset so act like they are the worlds greatest detective that they have sniffed out another covert RS supporter when in fact they wouldnt know which way a lift went if they had two guesses. 

Moral ground FC strikes again.

Nil Up Nisi Down.