You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

We really can't let them win at ours in the cup game.

I know the cup is low priority with us chasing the title and the game coming during a mad period of games and while we have injuries - but the thought of that shower turning up at ours and beating our kids/reserves and then having to listen to their shite after it makes me feel sick.

• Upvote 1

A few little facts for you all:

- Any time the two sides have met before the semi-final stage, the winner has never gone on to lift the cup

- There have been five semi-final meetings, and only Everton in 1905/06 have gone on to win the FA Cup

- The other semi-finals (in 1949/50, 1970/71, 1976/77 and 1911/12) were all won by Liverpool

- On the plus side, there have been two FA Cup finals between the sides (1985/86 and 1988/89), and both have been won by Liverpool

- There has only been one League Cup final between the two sides, again won by Liverpool in 1983/84

- There was one Football League Super Cup final in 1986/87, with Liverpool winning 7-2 on aggregate.

1 minute ago, magicrat said:

Must have missed the winning bit Dave , please enlighten us

I mean technically, it's true. A more accurate statement would be:

"Winning, it's what I do. I mean, I win some matches sometimes. Mostly losses and draws though. Obviously never won any silverware either.

Also I beat my nan in a game of snap though. She was 93 at the time. Does that count?"

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
4 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Prenno's Ever-pool team of the year has been announced. 

We've got a clean sweep! 

Prenno is now officially a "redshite." 

Enjoy it whilst we can Ladies and Gentlemen, because when the Ev slap the money down for Cool Aid Bali, Grease man, Caravan I and Hazardous we're so fucked. 

4 minutes ago, rotoq said:

I mean technically, it's true. A more accurate statement would be:

"Winning, it's what I do. I mean, I win some matches sometimes. Mostly losses and draws though. Obviously never won any silverware either.

Also I beat my nan in a game of snap though. She was 93 at the time. Does that count?"

A more accurate statement would be "  You will win fuck all with me in charge"

Guest Pistonbroke

Moyes tactics will be the usual ones.

'Get it down the wings and cross it into the box.'

'I don't care if we have nobody in the Box Mr Noble, I want fucking crosses.'

After another defeat.....

' I thought we played well and were unlucky, did you see how many crosses we put into the box.'  

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Moyes tactics will be the usual ones.

'Get it down the wings and cross it into the box.'

'I don't care if we have nobody in the Box Mr Noble, I want fucking crosses.'

After another defeat.....

' I thought we played well and were unlucky, did you see how many crosses we put into the box.'  

sixc4sA.gif

10 minutes ago, Elite said:

Thumb head is a great insult.

It is

Some Brexit twat was whinging about the Scots and Irish living of English taxes the other day. Typical late 50s,white bald,glasses wearing bellend. 

Think my response hit a nerve as he's changed his profile pic to a bulldog

EMz_3ZdW4AAT4KJ?format=jpg&name=medium

• Upvote 6