You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 minute ago, Red_or_Dead said:

I can't believe any of them are deluded enough to think the unicorn stadium is ever going to be built, let alone them to be in it for 2023.  Spurs new ground took four years and this is a far more difficult build.  They're seriously mentally ill on GOT.

Did they not announce the grounds at about the same time? 

6 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

I can't believe any of them are deluded enough to think the unicorn stadium is ever going to be built, let alone them to be in it for 2023.  Spurs new ground took four years and this is a far more difficult build.  They're seriously mentally ill on GOT.

Or how they are going to pay for it. 

1 hour ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

How come they reckon it’ll cost around £500M when Spurs spend over a billion and didn’t build theirs on top of water?

Are just craning Goodison over there?

I'm guessing labour will be cheaper and I assume as well the reason they stopped at 52k is it's one of those threshold points on cost per seat to build. As well I guess spurs land maybe cost more. And finally, I'm guessing the quality of the build will be piss poor compared to spurs as we were going to spend 4/500m on the Hicks bowl weren't we? And that also didn't include filling in a dock and was more than 10 years ago. 

Hahahaha.... they make me laugh, they really do.

So we're winning this at a canter cos everyone else is shite but we haven't lost yet and have drawn only once. We tatted the blue mancs and Leicester for fun and they haven't lost at home all season. That's some shite teams right there.

We have VAR in our pocket, but they've been saying for years that when Var comes in we will stop getting some decisions or other that we used to get or something. Despite an independent study that showed (I know) that we are the unluckiest team in the league when it comes to results. 

Anything that helps them deal with the pain of us doing well, they're even dumping all their league title wins so IF we win the league we only have one. Fucking hell that's some mental gymnastics and more in line with scum mancs than bitters. 

I suppose they have to have their piss ready in case we have chips. I tell you what, it had better be a mersey of piss because if we get chips it's going to take years to piss on them.

Best club in the world, officially. So fuck off bitters!

Two sayings that you should remember, don't stick your dick in crazy and don't ever try to discuss football with bitters. 

2 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

How come they reckon it’ll cost around £500M when Spurs spend over a billion and didn’t build theirs on top of water?

Are just craning Goodison over there?

They could save a few quid by tethering a shitload of balloons to it Up style, and use all the hot air from the fans' fewm.

2 hours ago, Pidge said:

Calvert Lewin has scored twice, raising his goals to games ratio above that of David n'gog and proving that they have one of the finest striking talents the league has ever seen. Signing a new striker would only obstruct his development.

Give the kid some credit

He's in striking range of some Everton legend in their all time Premier League scoring lists. He's a quarter of the way to topping Lukuakus 68 goals and within 8 of Once a blue always a blue legend Rooney

Yakubu Aiyegbeni
25 Marouane Fellaini
25 Wayne Rooney
22 Graham Stuart
21 Ross Barkley
20 Andrei Kanchelskis
20 Steven Pienaar
20 Seamus Coleman
18 Nick Barmby
18 Steven Naismith
18 Francis Jeffers
17 Victor Anichebe
17 Andrew Johnson
17 Gylfi Sigurðsson

Gotta love Saint Domingo over on GOT. The fella is THE no1 mentalist in a forum full of mentalists.

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Juiced up kick and rush merchants who have taken advantage of some bent refs. League was still in the balance round about October but the refs shafted City and gave Liverpool an unassailable lead. City just gave up then.

City have had too many injuries and too many decisions against them. Liverpool have had a perfect run of ridiculous decisions and injury few. League has been set up for them from day one this season.

Every single Liverpool player is faster than all of Leicester’s players. Klopp’s drugs are the best currently.

That Efc lover has to be a red.

Make the most of this hollow success while@you can #lfc redshite, because next season ancelotti and moshiri will have their own team playing exactly how carlo wants and it’ll be like a nuclear bomb on the PL, Mark my words

Everton FC are a dormant volcano Carlo and Moshiri are the men to wake us The 19 other PL clubs are all scared because they know when a volcano erupts the damage is enormous We will soon send shockwaves round Europe and people hate it, just be sure to prepare sufficiently #EFC